[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What tthe fuck is wrong with women? http://www.thesun.co.uk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 15
File: PjY7Gxo[1].png (361 KB, 993x611) Image search: [Google]
PjY7Gxo[1].png
361 KB, 993x611
What tthe fuck is wrong with women?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/7190537/Around-the-world-in-80-lays-Travel-fan-bonked-away-heartbreak-after-split-from-partner.html
>>
This is why women like to "travel"

>HEARTBROKEN after being dumped, Laura Jane Williams indulged her passion for travelling but instead of sight-seeing, she immersed herself in local culture by sleeping with countless men.
>>
File: 1417596213539.jpg (7 KB, 146x166) Image search: [Google]
1417596213539.jpg
7 KB, 146x166
>mfw this is what women mean when they say they "want to travel"
>>
Some guys fuck of plenty of girls to get over being dumped, some girls fuck plenty of guys to get over being dumped. What's so weird?
>>
>>29050190
>>29050228
No wonder I keep hearing that girls who like to travel are red flags.
>>
>>29050267
>having the same standards for two radically different sets of people

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
if this is true, why aren't there loads of foreign girls coming to america to get some good dick?

it seems like they all come here to study

is it just americans who do this?
>>
>>29050307
Men and women aren't that different t b h.
>>
>>29050307
You realise that's the literal meaning of a double standard, right? Drawing an arbitrary distinction between two groups so you can apply completely different standards to them?

Some chick taking rebounds to a new level isn't proof of all women being shit, no more than a guy doing that same would make all guys shit. Going "Doesn't count because when guys do it it's not a bad thing" is hardly a compelling argument for why we should see it otherwise.
>>
>>29050373
Everyone's equal let's all treat everyone the same you're right! Haha! :^)
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s[1].gif (88 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s[1].gif
88 KB, 480x270
OH NO

WOMEN ENJOY SEX
>>
>>29050372
Are you a retard or a woman?
>>
>>29050307
She's the same as those guys who pump and dump a lots of girls after getting dumped. I don't see a difference here.
>>
>>29050100
>Implying if you couldn't fuck 80 average lookin birds for a ticket around the world you wouldn't
Don't hate someone for seizing the opportunities given to them
>>
File: 10_02231750_b8071f_2907257a.jpg (289 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
10_02231750_b8071f_2907257a.jpg
289 KB, 1500x1500
Who wouldn't want to fuck this beautiful woman?
>>
>>29050100
>>29050190
>>29050228
Shit like this just forget cements the fact that there is so lush about normal social life I will never understand.
How do too even have sex with people? This shy is crazy and gives me a small flair of anxiety
>>
>gf broke upnwiyh me for my good friend whileni was in AIT
>get back, have fucked over 15 women (lost count desu) with no plans of relationships ever

Women are whores. All of them.
>>
>>29050425
Haha if I sarcastically agree with you that means you're wrong!

Can you actually explain why there's a difference, or are you just going to keep shitposting and making implications until no-one can be bothered replying to you anymore?
>>
>>29050457
She had just gotten dumped, don't see why you're mad. It's not like she in a relationship or anything.
>>
Sleeping around to get over a relationship is a red flag for men and women t.b.h
>>
Can someone post the except about Chad? Won't let me post it.
>>
>>29050373
>Some chick taking rebounds to a new level isn't proof of all women being shit
The problem with this is simple. The article has a celebratory tone; they're not saying what she did was even a little unsafe.
Same thing with that shit where Sharon ozbourne laughed about the man's penis getting cut off and put in the garbage disposal. Sure it speaks only for her, but what the fuck dies it say about the hundreds and thousands of women applauding them
>>
>>29050490
i don't understand how someone like this can ride the cock carousel while a man with equivalent looks wouldn't even get close to a non-fat / non-deformed woman without being arrested
>>
>>29050583
>The article has a celebratory tone; they're not saying what she did was even a little unsafe
Why would they do that? They sure don't say it's even a little unsafe when a man does it and he's prone to catching STDS/child support lawsuits just as much.
>>
>>29050510
Are you just blatantly ignoring the obvious or are you just that stupid? Women can go out and fuck any random person any time they want, it's no achievement. Men have to work on themselves or have hit the genetic lottery in order to achieve the same. Double standards exist for a reason, life isn't fair.
>>
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>I then landed a stint in America doing writing workshops for Eastern Michigan University in high schools in Detroit.

>That's when I fell for 18-year-old Chad, who I liked to take control of in the bedroom.

>I wanted him to come over almost every night. I got antsy when he didn't text and if he took too long to initiate sex I'd get weird.

STOP MEME MAGIC NOW!
>>
>>29050585
And then roasties say they aren't privileged as fuck.

She is a 4/10 imo and if you look at some of the guys they are 7/10 8/10 maybe.
>>
>>29050623
>Women can go out and fuck any random person any time they want, it's no achievement
Fucking Chad over and over is an achievement anon, especially for someone ugly like her. It's no achievement to fuck any undesirable man but Chad is a prize to parade to your girl friends.
>>
english women are slags. basically all of the women on british TV aren't genetically english because there are zero attractive english women. they're germans, french, irish, etc that grew up in england and have the accent

>>29050345
generally you need to have money to travel the world just for sex

>>29050373
double standard is applying a different set of principals for the same situation. this isn't the same situation, the difference between men and women (particularly in their sexual organs and behavior) is well known and proven.

>>29050546
this
>>
>>29050657
>the difference between men and women (particularly in their sexual organs and behavior) is well known and proven
It's just broad stereotypes that are broken by individuals daily.
>>
File: iains happi.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
iains happi.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>29050546
yes me laddo, right on!
>>
>>29050490
This lady is ugly as fuckk
The only thing she has going for her is skin color.
>>
File: 1464916994312.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
1464916994312.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>29050585
Now you do.
>>
>>29050657
>english women are slags.

i'm an english woman and i'm a vurgin and never done anything slaggy
CHECKMATE ATHEISTS
>>
>>29050583
>The article has a celebratory tone; they're not saying what she did was even a little unsafe.

I mean, I don't really know what we did, but that's an issue, I agree. I think it's possible to recognise there's nothing inherently wrong with what she did, while also going it's a risky decision to make and can have consequences both mentally and physically if you aren't the right person and aren't safe about it.

>Sure it speaks only for her, but what the fuck dies it say about the hundreds and thousands of women applauding them

That they find her reaction shocking and amusing? People don't applaud it (generally, some crazies do, same as some people applaud 9/11, or mass shootings or whatever terrible event), but will find people that do funny, and laugh at them. Media then carries the story because it gets ratings and it looks like hundreds of thousands agree with it.

Do you think that some white guy celebrating ISIS is proof all white guys do? Or that a serial killer guy is proof all guys are serial killers? It's silly to imply that a small group of people represent the majority.

Though I want to reiterate that I agree the article should mention she took more risks, I just don't see that as a gender issue.

>>29050623
>Women can go out and fuck any random person any time they want

So can a guy, it's really not difficult to get laid if you aim your standards to be "literally anyone who will have me", which is what women that go out and sleep with randoms are generally doing.

>Men have to work on themselves or have hit the genetic lottery in order to achieve the same.

They really, really don't. If you considered a constant stream of sex to be the most important thing in the world, no matter the standard of women, all you'd have to do would be sell drugs, of any kind, and give discounts for sex. You'd be able to sleep with multiple people a day, no worries at all, they text you and come over when you're ready.
>>
>>29050721
lick my bonerpussy
>>
>>29050643
I want off Chad's wild ride
>>
>>29050373
Find me an article that some smug, snobby man wrote after going through a breakup and slept with 80 women.
>>
>>29050100
Lmao

Women are literally ignoble in every respect imaginable
>>
>>29050439
Cuck detected, go back to your shed.
>>
>>29050657
No, it's the exact same situation. A person who's been broken up with having a heap of rebounds to get over it. You're taking a stereotype and applying it to an entire group in order to draw an arbitrary distinction to allow for you to apply different standards to them. Hence, double standard.

Having different junk between your legs doesn't change the situation anymore than the colour of your skin would, despite it being an obvious difference.
>>
>>29050373
I think this guy has a point >>29050583, but I think his emphasis is on the wrong details.

The problem indeed is the celebratory tone. Now even in 2010's, there exists social stigma to being particularly promiscuous; particularly for women, as it lowers her social value (this is not rocket science). Furthermore, the guy has to have serious game or put in money to have sex with
>countless women
in a short period of time, whereas woman just needs to sit on a bar stool and wait.

So for an article to celebrate her descent into village bicyclehood in the name of "liberation" is rather disturbing.
>>
2016 the year of degenerate media
>>
>>29050740
the ladies don't
>>
>>29050800
> there exists social stigma to being particularly promiscuous; particularly for women, as it lowers her social value (this is not rocket science). Furthermore, the guy has to have serious game or put in money to have sex with

Unless like 100% of women on earth she lies.
>>
>>29050800
Don't get me wrong, as I said in a later post, I agree completely with that. It's an issue that the article posted having that much sex with strangers as a good thing, but I just don't see that as a gendered issue. I'd see it as a bad thing if it were about a guy too, because there is obvious risks to it, both mental and physical, even if it's not an inherently bad thing to do, as it obviously is her choice, the same it would be a guy's choice to make.
>>
>>29050840
Irrelevant. If it was a guy it wouldn't be on the news.
>>
>>29050738
i'll eat your botty if you let me fucc your sissy ass first
>>
>Straddling him, I said: "I want you to f*** me hard like I am your whore, OK? F*** me and don't stop."

And they wonder why they are objectified. Most a girl ever said to me was "what are you doing?".
>>
>>29050859
Some shitty tabloid article is hardly the news anon.
>>
>>29050772
>Having different junk between your legs doesn't change the situation anymore than the colour of your skin would
I'm sorry, but this is fucking retarded.

You say gender roles or value systems based on them are void and null, yet you will jump to the rescue of a woman if she's being harassed, pay for their food and drinks, pay indefinite alimony just because she managed to get you to say yes, and fuck, you'll let them to get out first in a hostage situation. These are just few items in a long list of ideas built into our gender role based system. But when it comes to fucking strangers up to triple digits, nah, we're all the same.

>u wot m8
>>
>>29050834
The one in the article can't really play that card anymore.

>>29050840
>I just don't see that as a gendered issue.
Oh. Then we are in agreement.
>>
>>29050912
It's more than what any guy has received for sleeping his way across countries.

Unless you think I'm lying? Find my one news article, no matter how shitty and tabloid it is talking about the sexual exploits of a guy just fucking any females he sees, or as this women puts it
>That one will be next.

>I feel like violently raping and murdering some chick
>That one will be next.
>>
ITT: salty hicks that have never left their flyover state
>>
>>29050702
So they removed economic route to gain status, there is only one option left for low status males, violence.
>>
>>29051038
>someone who takes r9k too seriously
Back to /cgl/
>>
>>29050918
>You say gender roles or value systems based on them are void and null

Gender roles aren't inherent differences between genders, they're ones created by societal differences between genders.

> yet you will jump to the rescue of a woman if she's being harassed, pay for their food and drinks, pay indefinite alimony just because she managed to get you to say yes, and fuck, you'll let them to get out first in a hostage situation.

Who says I'd do any of these things? The few times I've been out with women, whoever has more money pays more, if anyone was being unfairly harassed I'd feel sorry for them, and would act if it was super bad. Alimony is an incredibly outdated system that doesn't even exist where I live. And fuck that, I'm getting out first in a hostage situation, there's no way I'm putting some stranger before me.

>But when it comes to fucking strangers up to triple digits, nah, we're all the same.

Well yeah, because despite all the unrelated things you've mentioned, you never actually explained why we're different. Sure, some parts of society still view women and men differently, but I, and many others, including plenty of women agree that they're outdated and shouldn't be around anymore. But in this situation, you've failed to explain what the inherent difference between the genders that means we should treat them differently is.

Also, can I ask, do you believe that those ways we treat women are good things? Why are those bad but other forms of gender based standards okay in your opinion, if you don't? They all enforce the same idea that we should treat the genders differently based on nothing but their gender.
>>
>>29051019
MYEH. if there's an article about girls sleeping around there should be an article about boys sleeping around.

MYEH. if there's video games about boys there should be video games about girls.

fuck of sarkeesian
>>
>>29051019
How exactly do you suppose I find that article anon? There's no database of articles about people having sex at all, let alone one about as specific a topic as that.

>I feel like violently raping and murdering some chick
>That one will be next.

I'm not even sure what the point of this is, but several serial killers though that way. Ed Kemper said he did in interviews, and would often fantasise about murdering women he saw on the street. But once again, not seeing the relevance.
>>
File: 1464958707386.jpg (44 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
1464958707386.jpg
44 KB, 539x960
>>29050100
When I was teaching abroad all of the girls (and I fucking stress, ALL) who were teaching had sex with at least half of the guys there.

Women absolutely love having no consequences to their actions and I think sex in a foreign country is perfect for them
>>
>>29051096
Go back to fucking school and learn to write before spouting shit at me. It's sad you remember how to spell her name but you can't even capitalise or proof read as you write, did I really get you that angry you couldn't anon?

>>29051100
I don't know and I don't care. You're the one calling it a shitty tabloid article not me. if it's that shitty you wouldn't still be here discussing it would you?

>not seeing the relevance.
You didn't even read the article or you "skimmed it". I think it's safe to assume you didn't read it and are only here to shit post.
>>
>>29051147
i'm making fun of you. you're whining about how unfair it is that an article was written about a woman having sex. how big of a baby do you have to be for that to bother you?
>>
>>29051060
>they're ones created by societal differences between genders.
And those differences make a difference to the situation in question

>Who says I'd do any of these things?
Statistics. Otherwise you'll be labeled a coward, douche and a cheapskate.

>And fuck that, I'm getting out first in a hostage situation, there's no way I'm putting some stranger before me.
That's not gonna be up to you.

>Also, can I ask, do you believe that those ways we treat women are good things?
Not good per se, but they're some the good parts of the deal that is made out for them.

>Why are those bad but other forms of gender based standards okay in your opinion, if you don't?
That is a loaded question.

I understand the anthropology of this social structure, and it is what it is. The fact is we have a social order like this, and that's what we've got to live with. It's not going to change, it's built into us. Men have no glass ceiling and women have a glass floor. I'm just saying, you have to take the good with the bad.
>>
>>29051235
You're doing a really poor job.

>you're whining about how unfair it is that an article was written about a woman having sex
I expressed my opinion of the article just like you're doing right now. Really, go back to school kid.
>>
>>29050490
>FEE FI FO FUM
>I SMELL FOREIGN MENS' YUMMY CUM
>AND BE THEY LIVE OR BE THEY DEAD
>I'LL GRIND THEIR DICKS UNTIL I'M WED.
>>
>>29051296
yes, you're an expressing a childish opinion of the article, and i'm characterizing your opinion. i didn't say you don't have an opinion. i don't give a shit about the article but it really seems to upset you that a woman had sex and people didn't chastise her for it.
>>
>>29050267
>what's so weird about fucking 80 guys in a month
I guess it's not so weird these days
>>
>>29050100
That was an armor piercing .50 BMG that guy dodged with her. I wonder what percentage of her being a slut was for her own self vs doing it to get attention and get back at him.
>>
>>29050100
And god shes fucking ugly
>>
>>29051147
>if it's that shitty you wouldn't still be here discussing it would you?

This is hardly a compelling argument anon, people discuss all sorts of crap.

>You didn't even read the article or you "skimmed it"

No, I saw the bit where she said she'd pick someone to sleep with, I'm just not seeing how violently murdering and raping someone is relevant at all, you just rammed it in the end there.
>>
It's not fair how easily can even ugly women get sex compared to ugly men.
>>
>>29051246
>>29051246
>And those differences make a difference to the situation in question

How, exactly?

>Otherwise you'll be labeled a coward, douche and a cheapskate

Never been labelled a cheapskate, and most of my guy friends agree in splitting the cost of something if the women has the money to. It'd be a dick move if they were poorer than you to make them pay the same amount no matter the gender.

>That's not gonna be up to you.

Well then why even bring it up?

>Not good per se, but they're some the good parts of the deal that is made out for them.

So, you disagree with those gender based decions, but agree with these others ones? Why?

>That is a loaded question.

Do you even know what a loaded question is? Me asking you why you agree with one example of something but not another isn't a loaded question.

>The fact is we have a social order like this, and that's what we've got to live with. It's not going to change, it's built into us.

A social order, by definition, exists due to society, which is made up of citizens, or individuals. Though obviously a larger scale, revolutions have been made from smaller groups than the amount of men and women that disagree with these standards. If you, and every person like you just sits around and goes "Oh well, things are the way they are, better just go along with it", then you're right, there'll never be any change. But I'm sure that there were slaves that went "oh well, slaves exist, this is how it will be forever", and women that thought women would never be able to vote, so did nothing. But if each individual that disagrees voices that opinion in a public setting by not going along with the standards, then the standards begin to shift. It's a little bit less of a majority. Then some other people go "well fuck, I'm not going that either, that is kind of unfair", and all of a sudden there's been a major societal shift.
>>
File: PISO2506.jpg (34 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
PISO2506.jpg
34 KB, 600x341
>>29050100
>old
>ugly as shit
>goes to 3rd world shitholes filled with brown guys who'd rape her even if she didn't ask for it
>she asks for it
>get tabloid article published detailing her boring middle aged sex life

ugh
>>
>>29050190
I'll bet that guy who dumped her sure is sorry about what he's missing now!
>>
File: z.jpg (367 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
367 KB, 1224x1632
>she took this photo the day she got home
>>
File: IMG_3166.jpg (282 KB, 700x951) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3166.jpg
282 KB, 700x951
>>29051424
yup and the next major societal shift is we're not paying taxes for single mothers or their kids. have fun :^)
>>
>>29051485
You realise there is no specific single mother payment, right? Single fathers and their kids get the same amount of money.

How is abolishing social security a gendered issue at all though, you retard? Do you always just chuck in random shitposts when you can't actually reply seriously to a post? You also realise that just dismissing shit because "muh buzzwords that weren't even present" isn't an argument, right?
>>
>>29051368
>you're an expressing a childish opinion of the article
Stop trying so hard anon. You're wrong and you aren't a psychologist.

>i don't give a shit about the article
And now you admit it. Is your time really worth so little?

>>29051404
I just thought you'd have something better to do than spin me in circles.

Because the exact same thing was said by a convicted rapist and murder after he raped and murdered a woman called jill meagher in 2013.
>>
>>29050100
>that face
>is also British
No big loss m8s
>>
>>29051537
>You realise there is no specific single mother payment, right? Single fathers and their kids get the same amount of money.
In what country? America? Maybe.

In the UK, Canada, Australia And New Zealand there is a specific single mother payment you liar.
>>
>>29051566
I'm in Australia, and no, there's not. There's family tax benefit a and b, neither of which have gender specifiers.

>>29051545

How did I spin you in circles?

And sure, someone bad said something different but worded similarly, what's your point?
>>
File: 1ti1x2fo.vichan.jpg (332 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
1ti1x2fo.vichan.jpg
332 KB, 1400x990
>>29050643

Don't worry anon, you're going to make someone very happy one day.
>>
>>29050501
>Women are whores. All of them.
>says the whore
>>
>>29051042
because self improvement is hard. why should _I_ have to change? its SOCIETY thats wrong!
>>
>>29050373
>An entire set of chromosomes is arbitrary
>>
>>29051605
>I'm in Australia, and no, there's not.
You're spinning me in circles and you're a liar. I'm also Australian. How can you be Australian and not know about jill meagher and what adrian said?...

http://singlemum.com.au/links/single_mother_financial_centrelink_benefits_support.html
So what were you saying? Stop the lies right now or leave.

>How did I spin you in circles?
Look at your replies so far, lies, half strawmen, blah blah.

Why are you even here?
>>
>>29050100
>>29050100
>>29050190
>>29050228
/r/ing that reddit post from the woman who wanted an open relationship while she went travelling only to have it bite her on the ass.
>>
>>29050813
Heyooon
>>
>>29051545
look at you. you think "childish" is a psychological diagnosis. you think it's significant that this woman used the same mundane sequence of words as a murderer. you think capitalizing words makes you intelligent. consider what you're saying.
>>
>>29050653
>4/10
That's being generous
>>
>>29051662
You didn't even read that link you posted anon, it says the exact same I said. It's just a page designed to show single mums what their options are.

Family tax benefits a and b, parenting payment single (known colloquially as single mothers payment, but can be given to single fathers as well, the same amount) and the newstart allowance are the payments it gave, absolutely none of which are gender based. You're calling me a liar, yet are clearly posting blatantly false information.

>Look at your replies so far, lies, half strawmen, blah blah.

Please point out my lies anon. And my strawmen too, where did I argue against a false argument? I've directly quoted and replied to people that replied to me. Saying I'm using fallacies when I'm clearly not is a fallacy in itself anon.
>>
>The past is in the past anon, now shut up and marry me
>>
>>29051651
We got a true believer in just world and hard work memes here. Thank god people like you exist, society would collapse without you useful idiots.
>>
>>29051703
Yeah look at me not caring about you. Doesn't that frustrate you?
>>
>>29051424
>And those differences make a difference to the situation in question
>How, exactly?
>That's not gonna be up to you.
>Well then why even bring it up?
Because like it or not, we are bound by societal rules and norms.

>It'd be a dick move if they were poorer than you to make them pay the same amount no matter the gender.
>tl;dr you're working yourself around the fact women rarely make more money than the man they're dating

>So, you disagree with those gender based decions, but agree with these others ones? Why?
You're starting to repeat yourself. Allow me to quote myself
>The fact is we have a social order like this, and that's what we've got to live with. It's not going to change, it's built into us.
Just because we don't like something doesn't mean it's going to change.

>Me asking you why you agree with one example of something but not another isn't a loaded question.
You asked a question in a manner that binds me to statements I never made. I never said it was okay, I simply said pointed out the current state of affairs.

>[insert long-winded, labyrinthine rant riddled with logical fallacies]
>A social order, by definition, exists due to society, which is made up of citizens, or individuals.
>But if each individual that disagrees voices that opinion in a public setting by not going along with the standards, then the standards begin to shift.
Yes, through a simple intellectual exercise we can wipe out gender roles and gender role related instincts that have been with us since we were hunter-gatherers. In light of that, the slavery analogy was a totally apt. Do you have brain damage or something, or is your fedora a little bit too tight for your head?
>>
>>29050745
It's actually a book. She wrote a book about it. Some people are just crazy.
>>
>>29051651
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But it really is. Why should you self-improve if you got unlucky. It's not fair.
>>
>>29050585
man never say no for a shag
LOSER VIRGINS. THE LOT OF YOU
>>
>>29051424
>>29051758
>Cont'd
>and women that thought women would never be able to vote
>buying into the oppression meme
It seems you are not aware that women did not want to vote in the first place. There actually was a resistance movement against women's suffrage lead by women, because they didn't want the responsibility. Read a book once in a while.
>>
>>29051751
Jokes on you, literally all I do every day is eat sleep lift bike and jerk off
>>
>>29050490
Jesus fuck, that's the worst case of crazy eyes I've ever seen. She's like a caricature.
>>
>>29051773
Self improvement feels good and makes you more confident. confidence helps in most aspects of life
>>
>>29050643
>older woman fucks 18-year-old guy
>YOU GO GIRL! AGE AIN'T NOTHING BUT A NUMBER!
>older man fucks 18-year-old
>EWW FUCKING CREEP! FIND A REAL, MATURE WOMAN YOU PEDO SCUM!
>>
>>29051756
just remember: you are complaining that a meaningless article exists about a woman having sex, and you can't find a similar article about a man having sex. you think that's unfair to men.
>>
>>29051799
It makes me bitter, because I am working hard for what Chad would get easily. Or someone lucky for that matter.
>>
>>29051758
> we are bound by societal rules and norms.

No, we're not, and I've already explained why.

>tl;dr you're working yourself around the fact women rarely make more money than the man they're dating

That isn't a gendered based decision then, it's a finance one. And most young people aren't in high earning careers, they earn pretty much the same in their shitty retail jobs that pay them through uni and high school.

>Just because we don't like something doesn't mean it's going to change.

Sure, but if we actively refuse to go along with societal norms, those norms do change. They only exist because people go along with them.

>You asked a question in a manner that binds me to statements I never made. I never said it was okay, I simply said pointed out the current state of affairs.

Except I didn't. I explicitly said "if you don't" at the end of my question, implying that it's perfectly possible that you did agree with those, and I'd understand your position if you did.

>[insert long-winded, labyrinthine rant riddled with logical fallacies]

Attempting to discredit something by calling out non-existent fallacies is a fallacy anon, you seem to have a habit of doing this though.

>Yes, through a simple intellectual exercise we can wipe out gender roles and gender role related instincts that have been with us since we were hunter-gatherers

Wow, men have been expected to pay for dates since we were hunter gatherers? That's the first I've heard of that.

And yes, once again, if the norm is defined by most people doing something, if people stop doing that thing, it stops becoming the norm. An example of that would be homophobia. 100 years ago, it was absolutely the norm, people feared and hated gay people, and you were seen as strange and likely gay yourself if you didn't. These days, because people have stopped acting that way, homophobia is no longer the norm.
>>
>>29051651
Here's the thing, though. Women don't have to improve. As long as a woman looks somewhat humanoid, she will always have a steady supply of both sexual and romantic partners, and with it, possibilities for social mobility without any effort involved.
>>
>>29051778
>It seems you are not aware that women did not want to vote in the first place. There actually was a resistance movement against women's suffrage lead by women, because they didn't want the responsibility. Read a book once in a while.

Wow, that explains why there's been a concerted effort by women to gain rights to own property and gain basic human rights for hundreds of years, across generations then, because they really didn't want it.

There being splinter groups against it doesn't at all mean that the vast majority didn't want the rights men had.
>>
>>29050267
Fucking reddit, GTFO.
>>
>>29051882
The whole wome voting things is totally retarded. In the uk it was like 3 years where men were allowed to vote but women weren't.
>>
>>29051743
>You didn't even read that link you posted anon, it says the exact same I said. It's just a page designed to show single mums what their options are.

Ok, I'll go through this step by step with you.
>https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/newborn-upfront-payment-and-newborn-supplement?from=pf
>An increase to your Family Tax Benefit Part A payment when you have a baby or adopt a child.
Single men are not allowed to adopt meaning this is female specific. Unless you can think of a way for men to give birth?

>https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/child-care-rebate
To be eligible for this you must be eligible for this;
>https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/newborn-upfront-payment-and-newborn-supplement?from=pf
Again, single men are not allowed to adopt and men still cannot give birth meaning this is female specific.

Have a long read through this too and tell me the differences aren't sexist and geared towards women because centrelink still thinks men earn more than women.
https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/child-support/child-support-assessment

You can sit back and pull out technicalities all you want lady but at the end of the day statistics show only 4% of Australian fathers get custody proving although these things might not be "female specific" they've made it as hard as they can for a man to receive any of this.

>straw man
Kai wrong word.
>Some shitty tabloid article is hardly the news anon.
Lets try discrediting an argument by targetting the source not the subject matter? yeah that works,
>>
>>29051824
I'm yet to complain. Calm yourself anon.
>>
>>29051882
Ever since women got the right to vote our society has gone down the tubes. Probably one of the top three mistakes we ever made in history.
>>
>>29050373
>Sex is arbitrary
>Muh 'double standards'

You are incapable of thinking.
>>
really really hope she's hiv+
>>
>>29050373
>Some chick taking rebounds to a new level isn't proof of all women being shit

NAWALT crew reporting in.
>>
>>29051845
>No, we're not, and I've already explained why.
So laws do not apply to you. Great that we can agree on facts.

>That isn't a gendered based decision then, it's a finance one.
Conveniently they converge though.

>Attempting to discredit something by calling out non-existent fallacies is a fallacy anon
Gee, I don't know, how about pulling the slavery card (talk about a false analogy). Did you even read your own post?

>Wow, men have been expected to pay for dates since we were hunter gatherers? That's the first I've heard of that.
I'm starting to think you're being obtuse on purpose. The big picture, my friend, look at it. Our societies form around base instincts that come from gender roles that we've had with us from the beginning. There is no escape from it.

>And yes, once again, if the norm is defined by most people doing something, if people stop doing that thing, it stops becoming the norm
WHEN THE NORMS HAVE THEIR ROOTS IN AN INSTINCTUAL BEHAVIOR PATTERNS, IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN REMOVE, YOU DENSE FUCK!
This is not about what's burning bras at a town square, this is about animal instincts that seed our societies' norms, like protecting your family as a man or how you feel about having babies as a woman.

You are a fucking idiot. Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>29051900
>voting rights is the entirety of the suffrage movement

There was also a major gap between the Representation of the People Act 1884 , which granted most men the ability to vote, and the Representation of the People Act 1918, which granted women the right to vote at all. Though true, true suffrage wasn't achieved until 1928 for both genders, it was still unbalanced for a long fucking time.

>>29051903
>Single men are not allowed to adopt meaning this is female specific
Yes they are. This is also not a payment system, it's a one time increase when you first get a new child.

You've just ignored all of the actual fucking payments that people get biweekly to fund their lifestyle, to point out a couple that are easier for women to get than men. You're being a fucking moron anon.

>lady

Nice assumption.

>statistics show only 4% of Australian fathers get custody proving although these things might not be "female specific" they've made it as hard as they can for a man to receive any of this.

So now you're moving the goalposts? Less men having something doesn't mean men can't have it. Men in the same situations as women can get the exact same amount of money, there is no gender specific payments, ergo, there is no sexism in our social security system, no matter how much you nitpick to try to find one.

>Lets try discrediting an argument by targetting the source not the subject matter? yeah that works,

When the argument was that it matters because it was in the news, me pointing out that it was in fact not in the news is perfectly relevant.

>>29051939
Society is actually far, far better than it's ever been. Less war, less violent deaths per capita, less disease, more human rights, it's all around a way better world to live in.

Some aspects suck, sure, but some aspects have sucked of any time period. I personally prefer view not getting smallpox as more important than if some chick fucks around a lot.

>>29051963
Excellent argument and reasoning
>>
>>29052047
>So laws do not apply to you.

Wow, there's a law that states I must pay for dates and treat women better than men? And you're telling me that the legal system can never be subject to reforms?

>Conveniently they converge though.

What? I'm not talking about the pay gap, I'm talking about the reasons why I may pay more or less. If someone has more, they pay more, no matter the gender.

>how about pulling the slavery card (talk about a false analogy

Using the "slavery card" as an example of societal norms that have changed from being that is not a fallacy, nor is it an analogy at all. It's an example.

>I'm starting to think you're being obtuse on purpose.

I'm starting to think you've got no idea what you're actually talking about. Society is not a constant thing that will always stay the same, and basic gender roles decided by those genders are not at all relevant to the treatment of the people in those genders. Women can gravitate towards certain roles more and still be treated equally based on those decisions they make. You've yet to explain why the two are linked at all.

>WHEN THE NORMS HAVE THEIR ROOTS IN AN INSTINCTUAL BEHAVIOR PATTERNS, IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN REMOVE, YOU DENSE FUCK!

You sound mad.

>his is not about what's burning bras at a town square, this is about animal instincts that seed our societies' norms, like protecting your family as a man or how you feel about having babies as a woman.

It's actually about why we should treat women differently in society to men, something you've agreed we shouldn't do. If these are basic animal instincts, then how is it that both of us are in agreement that they're outdated and not applicable to modern society? Animal instincts are shit that we can't change without physically changing our brains, like hunger, or thirst, or sexual urges. Not feeling obligated to pay more at a date, or being forced by a shitty legal system to pay alimony.
>>
>>29052061
>Yes they are. This is also not a payment system, it's a one time increase when you first get a new child.
A one time -permanent- increase to payments, if it's so little they might as well remove it right?
Fat chance.
>Yes they are
Bullshit, look at the requirements for it, must own a home, have proof of employment, completely clean criminal history INCLUDING traffic offences. Almost every country besides Asia flat out denies single males adopting. I know this as a fact. Simply saying "yes they are" is such a twist of the truth.
On the other side of things a women only needs cum and she's allowed to have a keep her child.

I assumed you're a female because of your writing style. I'm usually bang on at picking it. If you aren't a chick I'm surprised because you do not come off as a guy. This isn't meant as an insult either you're talking to a tranny.

> Men in the same situations as women can get the exact same amount of money, there is no gender specific payments, ergo, there is no sexism in our social security system, no matter how much you nitpick to try to find one.
Denying proof. You said yourself they get a boost to their payments, but ofcourse it's still the "same"

I think you're getting tired anon.

>When the argument was that it matters because it was in the news, me pointing out that it was in fact not in the news is perfectly relevant.
Not when you decided to ignore 99% of the content and cherry pick one word. It's an argument used on 4chan all the time you think I can't identify it? You definitely are getting tired.
>>
>>29050533
It is unpure you fuckking normie fuck off you idiot
>>
>>29052061
>Society is actually far, far better than it's ever been.
Oh really? You keep saying per capita as if it made everything okay. There are literally more people in extreme poverty today than there were people IN TOTAL a hundred years ago.
>>
>>29052181
>A one time -permanent- increase to payments

No, it's not. It's a one time payment increase you get, then it goes back to normal. Unless you're referring to something completely different to what you listed.

>Bullshit, look at the requirements for it, must own a home, have proof of employment, completely clean criminal history INCLUDING traffic offences.

This is also the case for women.

>Almost every country besides Asia

We're not talking about Asia.

>I assumed you're a female because of your writing style.

You're way off then, because I'm absolutely a dude. I think you're more basing it off my argument than my writing style though.

>Denying proof. You said yourself they get a boost to their payments, but ofcourse it's still the "same"

But this is a one time boost that both men and women can get if put in the same situation. It is absolutely not gender specific. You're the only one denying proof here.

>Not when you decided to ignore 99% of the content and cherry pick one word.

Did you even read what I said that in reply to?

>Irrelevant. If it was a guy it wouldn't be on the news.

The entire post was based on the fact that it was in the news. I denied it being in the news as a tabloid article isn't the news. That's not cherry picking or ignoring content at all.

>It's an argument used on 4chan all the time you think I can't identify it?

Apparently you're having issues reading at all, seeing as you're just flat out lying about what things say or mean, or what I'm doing in my posts.
>>
>>29051845
>>29051903
>>29052047
>>29052061
>>29052157
>>29052181
>>29052293
Holy shit. You need to rethink your life.
>>
>>29052230
Yes, that's because there are way, way more people in the world than there was 100 years ago. Per capita is the only thing that matters when you've got a population increasing at an incredible rate. It's like saying that 2 in 20 dying is better than 4 in 100, because overall less people died in the first population.
>>
>>29052157
>It's actually about why we should treat women differently in society to men, something you've agreed we shouldn't do.
Yes.
>If these are basic animal instincts, then how is it that both of us are in agreement that they're outdated and not applicable to modern society? Animal instincts are shit that we can't change without physically changing our brains, like hunger, or thirst, or sexual urges.
Agreed.
>Not feeling obligated to pay more at a date, or being forced by a shitty legal system to pay alimony
You seem to be relying the false premise that people as masses are more capable of critical thinking than chimpanzees. You can be an armchair philosopher all you want, but the masses will stick to their animal ways. That includes the legal system and in one form or another, favoring, protecting and sheltering one half of the population to the detriment of the other.

I'm done. If you don't get it, then learn the hard way.
>>
>>29052322
You're not my real mum. Though I am going to reconsider having this discussion, because it's going nowhere, and neither of us are going to change our minds at all at this point.

Goodnight other Aus anon, it was good talking to you.
>>
>>29050190
women like to "travel" is signalling to prospective man that he better have a lot of money.
>>
>>29052293
>No, it's not. It's a one time payment increase you get
>I'm in Australia, and no, there's not. There's family tax benefit a and b, neither of which have gender specifiers.
>You can sit back and pull out technicalities all you want

At the end of the day less than 0.1% of the people on it are men. Change your argument all you want.

>This is also the case for women.
Close your mind even further anon. It's not like women can use cum to make a baby now is it.

>We're not talking about Asia.
We're talking about adoption.

>I think you're more basing it off my argument than my writing style though.
Writing style, you don't have an argument.

>Did you even read what I said that in reply to?
You cherry picked one word out of my reply, go on, give it a proper answer.
>Irrelevant. If it was a guy it wouldn't be on the news.

>The entire post was based on the fact that it was in the news
You don't know the definition of news?
>News; information not previously known

It's technically news.

Come up with an argument that doesn't rely on a lie.
>>
i feel really bad for the next guy unfortunate enough to get into a relationship with her
when he goes down on her he is getting a mouthfull of dozens of other guys jizz
>>
>>29052333
>Per capita is the only thing that matters when you've got a population increasing at an incredible rate. It's like saying that 2 in 20 dying is better than 4 in 100, because overall less people died in the first population.
Sure that works fine in paper. But in terms of human suffering, not so much. It is a fact that there is more suffering on Earth than there has ever been, and that it's getting worse.
>>
>>29052322
Excuse me, this is me
>>29051903
>>29052181
I own my own home and have close to 90k in the bank. What's to rethink?
>>
>>29052403
>going down on women
Is there anything more beta?
>>
>>29050585
Supply and demand

It's basic economics
>>
File: aaa.png (130 KB, 556x444) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
130 KB, 556x444
pic related (don't mute me desu)
>>
>>29052455
spoken like a true virgin
original
>>
>>29052455
>>29052634
It isn't beta it's disgusting.

A majority of women either don't think about the guy going down on them or simply do not care about him, thus their pubic regions are usually disgustingly stubbly.

Since you haven't encountered this I think it's safe to assume you haven't eaten a pussy.
>yfw a tranny has eaten more pussy than you
>>
>>29050100
>the day after he left I drank half a bottle of vodka
>implying this is a lot

Hell I can get a half bottle down easily. Why do women think this is a lot
>>
>>29052699
Because they don't have the alcohol tolerance of a morbidly obese alcoholic.
>>
File: 1438630806290.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1438630806290.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>29052746
There is a lot more to alcohol tolerance than weight.
>>
>>29052699
-1 gender penalty to Constitution.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>29052768
But the one-liner doesn't zing without the morbid obesity.
>>
>>29052746
Tolerance is based on genetics and liver conditioning.
>>
>>29052836
>Alcohol tolerance is increased by regular drinking.[1] This reduced sensitivity requires that higher quantities of alcohol be consumed in order to achieve the same effects as before tolerance was established.
>[1] National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), Alcohol Alert (28). April 1995. Retrieved 2009-08-13.
>[1] http://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/aa28.htm
>>
>>29052966
It's sad when such common knowledge requires a source to be believed. Cynicism is really making robots stupid.
>>
>>29050469
the difference is women view those men as shitty people who only use women for their bodies.
But get outraged if a man says the same thing about a woman doing it
>>
>>29051649
You're only a whore if you get fucked, not if you do the fucking.

Women have specially designed holes for fucking. It is impossible for them not to be whores when they have sex.
>>
>>29050656

No it isn't. Chad will fuck anything that moves, all men will fuck anything that moves. Its not an achievement. Hook chad into a loyal relationship with offspring, then you can brag.
>>
>>29050373

That is not what double standard means but never mind that.

If you found out your boyfriend was fucked by 80 dudes in his younger years, you wouldn't be bothered?
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.