[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talking to normie friends (inb4 reeeee normie get out) >Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1463780082444.jpg (73 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1463780082444.jpg
73 KB, 612x612
>Talking to normie friends (inb4 reeeee normie get out)
>Question of "would you date a stripper?"
>Goes around the table, giving our answers
>Most guys say yes
>I say no
>Get shamed for saying no
>They ask why
>"I don't want to date someone who sells their body for cash"
>"WHO CARES WHAT SHE DOES AS LONG AS SHE COMES HOME TO YOU?"
>Point out that strippers deal with pervy guys and they might cheat as well
>"HOW IS THAT DIFFERENT THAN GIRLS GOING TO BARS AND CLUBS AND GETTING GRINDED ON?"
>Explain that there's a certain type of person that resorts to stripping for money
>Tired of this bullshit
>Lie and say that I would date a former stripper, but not a current one
>"OH I GET IT LOL YOU'RE THE JEALOUS TYPE"
>Everyone laughs a bit and moves on
>I mad, but let it go

Is everyone a cuck nowadays? I couldn't deal with having a stripper gf.
>>
>>29050017
I had a stripper GF, got bored though.
>>
I agree. I'd be more than happy with a one night stand (I'll rubber up, too). But to date a stripper? If you're gonna date a stripper, you better be dating a dozen, because they don't last long.
>>
>>29050017
Well your friends are weird because I don't think a single one of mine would pitch dating a stripper.
>>
>>29050017
You're pretty stupid if you think strippers hook up with clients or that most of them get any joy out of their "line of work"
>>
>>29050073
Well, the girls guessed wrongly that I would date a stripper. Before I answered, they all thought I was going to say yes.
>>
>>29050017
normie normie normie get out of my dormie
>>
>>29050087
you're pretty stupid if you believe the shit you posted
>>
dunno about that. but if i was a chick and had a bangin body, i'd probably sell it. they make quite a bit i reckon. money>morals
>>
>>29050184
Do you seriously believe anyone actually wants and enjoys being borderline harassed by a bunch of crusty men for hours on end, with actual sexual assaults and stalking as a real work hazard? They do it for the money, dumbass. Stripping can give a fuckton of money relative to the amount of work
>>
>>29050234
>Do you seriously believe anyone actually wants and enjoys being borderline harassed by a bunch of crusty men for hours on end, with actual sexual assaults and stalking as a real work hazard?

I know a few and they fucking love the attention and showing off their bodies. and the security at this shit is ass tight, but you've never been there it seems.

stalking sure but rare and mostly amounts to nothing

>they do it for the money
everybody works for the money. if i didnt need money i wouldn't work. same goes for stripping.
>>
>>29050268
If you think rape never happens either you live somewhere much nicer than I do or you are not actually as savvy as you think

The few that I know will rather go off on telling you how fucking disgusting it was rather than how much they enjoyed the work experience.
>>
I couldn't ever date a stripper because they're just generally not the kind of people I would really enjoy being around. All of my friends from high school have college degrees and in college most of my friends were engineering majors. The people I am friends with are unlikely to ever be strippers so I couldn't imagine ever dating a stripper. Just as I would be hesitant to date a girl who has slept with a lot people since I would expect their priorities in a relationship to be different from mine and would make life difficult.
>>
>>29050087
They do it all the time you moron.
>>
The world is so disgusting and backwards now it's unbelievable
>>
>>29050234
That's their fault for becoming strippers then.

You want respect and humility then work at McDonald's and go to college. Work and earn like everyone else.
>>
>>29050017
>>29050017
>Is everyone a cuck nowadays? I couldn't deal with having a stripper gf.

Pretty much. You'll get labeled as "insecure" and/or "jealous" if you call out whore behavior.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.