[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when he tells you his personality type and it starts with an I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1429864000792.gif (904 KB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
1429864000792.gif
904 KB, 427x240
>when he tells you his personality type and it starts with an I
>>
>>29049952
>intellectual
>>
>>29049952
>when he tells her his height and it starts with a 5
>>
Introverts are the worst fucking people.

It's fine if they're robots and therefore they stay inside literally all the time and don't have friends. But normie introverts are literally the worst people in existence. They're the types who will blow you off for a meetup because they're "tired" (actually means they'd rather sleep/play shitty multiplayer games) and generally put the minimum level of effort into friendships.

Extroverts are based because they actually want to do shit, they're mostly friendly, and they value their friendships even with betas/robots.
>>
File: nogirlsallowed.gif (33 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
nogirlsallowed.gif
33 KB, 267x200
>>29049952
>when you realise women started to visit /r9k/
>>
File: Triple K Mafia MoonMan.jpg (29 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
Triple K Mafia MoonMan.jpg
29 KB, 680x680
>>29049952
>when she tells you her gender and it starts with a M
>>
>>29050012
>tfw you're a normie introvert
In my defense, I wasn't always one, people made me. People like extroverts who get excited about the silliest stuff and can't hold a decent conversation and their favorite subject is "me me me". Like children with ADD, fuckin' exhausting.
I'm 35 so it doesn't matter anyway, friendships start to die after 30.
>>
>>29050960
Yeah but around that time you should be starting work on your marriage.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.