[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greentext your worst confession to a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: comfywojak is not comfy.jpg (97 KB, 698x702) Image search: [Google]
comfywojak is not comfy.jpg
97 KB, 698x702
>HS second year
>a stacy keeps poking me during gymclass
>next day I get a spontaneous boner in math class for some reason
>she notices this and asks me:
>Anon, do you want me to help you cum?
>I unironically respond with:
>Y-you too,,,
>then I look down and realise I have a massive erection
>months go by and she slowly becomes my oneitis, she always talks to me during lunchbreaks and we have a few things in common
>I sometimes notice she yells that she's found her husband when she and her cronies look at the soccer field
>I ignore this as the ignorant beta that I am
>finally tell a friend on WoW that I want to her to be my gf
>he's behind me and keeps telling me to confess to her already
>he boasts about how many ""sweathearts"" he conquered
>I take his advice since I don't know any better and confess to her at the worst moment

>biology class
>hour is almost done everybody packs their bags
>friend from WoW sees I'm getting cold feet
>the madman taps her on the back and tells her I want to say something to her
>and then I confess:
>H-hey, umm I never had a gf before a-and I see you don't have a bf yet, so it would be really nice if we could be together because everyone I know has gf already. W-what do you say?
>I already have a bf anon
>O-oh...
>can you keep it a secret though?
>she doesn't even respond, she gets all giddy and leaves the classroom
>next thing I hear is:
>OH MAH GAWD, ANON JUST CONFESSED TO ME :DDD
>hear girls laughing
>run home
>cry
>the months afterwards everbody knows me as the guy that got rejected by top stacy since it's a small school
>her bf and his squad threaten me to never speak to her again
>grades get worse
>change schools after the year was done

Fuck you Sara if you weren't into me, why the fuck did you associate with me you fucking soulless whore?
>>
>>29049942
Paraphrased:
>Hey <redacted> I love you.
>>
>confess to girl I like that I like feet
>she tells all her friends
>>
>message girl everyday, very nice conversations
>I like her and it looks like she likes me
>one day she suddenly message 'I love you anon'
>confess to her that I love her too
>next morning
>anon, I was drunk, why are you even replied to this haha
It doesn't sounds terrible and I guess it isn't, but it hit me right in heart. I don't know why
>>
>past tense
We know, anon
>>
>Confess to a girl
>She rejects you
>SHE TELLS EVERYONE YOU CONFESSED
Why? It's tere a point to it other that fucking the other's life? It's more than obvius we don't know anyone to knwo we just got rejected. Why do they do this?!
>>
>>29052319
I don't think you fully understand the meaning of the word confess.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.