[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents having a BBQ with a load of their friends >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: spungebob.jpg (11 KB, 297x253) Image search: [Google]
spungebob.jpg
11 KB, 297x253
>parents having a BBQ with a load of their friends
>don't know anyone, obviously
>go downstairs to get some food, grab some alcohol, then go back upstairs and play video games. Wanna make myself scarce
>go into kitchen
>look at the food
>mom is the only one there with me
>look at a big bowl of potatoes
>they look really burnt. Almost look like mushrooms
>"hey mom are they potatoes?"
>"OH MY GOD ANON ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A POTATO LOOKS LIKE?"
>mom walks out into yard
>"EVERYONE DON'T EAT THE FOOD! ANON DOESN'T KNOW WHAT POTATOES ARE HAHA"
>she legit fucking said that. word-for-word (except the anon part, of course)
>fuck this
>grab a plate of food, some alcohol, and go upstairs before she comes back into the kitchen
>lock my door. Gonna just enjoy myself
>hour later
>mom comes up
>knocking on my door
>"ANON WHY AREN'T YOU COMING DOWNSTAIRS?"
>"sorry mom i'm really tired and I don't have the energy. You enjoy yourself. I'll be fine"
>"ANON COME DOWN STAIRS!"
>"naa I'd rather not, thanks"
>"OH MY GOD, ANON! TALK ABOUT NOT ASKING YOU TO DO MUCH! JESUS! FINE! JUST LEAVE IT THEN!"
The fuck is she on about? I pay a significant rent (covers all expenses for me and a lot more). I do almost all of the housework. This is the first time I have ever been a big boy and told her "no" and she acts like I'm an asshole for it. The fuck?
>>
>>29049608
Follow your dreams big guy.
>>
File: pepe_reeeeeeee.jpg (85 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe_reeeeeeee.jpg
85 KB, 800x600
>>29049608
>People come around
>Go downstairs to say hi
>"WELL LOOK WHO FINALLY DECIDED TO COME OUT OF HIS ROOM HAHA"
>People laugh
>Stop halfway down
>Go right back up

And they wonder why I don't come down anymore
>>
Just leave. What the hell is keeping you there?
>>
>>29049608
>woman acting like a self entitled cunt

Wow stop the presses, better get an interview on CNN
>>
EVERYONE DON'T POST IN THE THREAD! OP DOESN'T KNOW WHAT POTATOES ARE HAHA!
>>
>>29049699
Exactly, I don't understand that.
I go down there, and the first thing my mom tries doing is getting everyone to laugh at me. I took that as a suggestion that she wanted me to fuck off. Then she complains that I don't want to go down there.

>>29049717
It's cheaper, here. If I had my own place I would have to pay about 30% more. So I would either have to rent a bedroom in someone else's house, or stay here. I also get a stronger claim on my parents' house if I have been living here all this time.
>>
File: grinch.gif (490 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
grinch.gif
490 KB, 500x240
>tfw my parents have no friends because they are both horrible people and no one wants to be around them
>>
>>29049814
just make a scene so people fear going over anymore because of you.
she does not want anyone to eat the food?
>go outside
>sit next to the punch bowl
>drop pants when no-one is looking
>dip your penis in bowl
>put pants back on
>go back to ye room
>>
File: 1450824523171.jpg (201 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1450824523171.jpg
201 KB, 960x720
>>29049699
I swear to god i'm going to punch out my parents for this shit one day.

>Stop being antisocial come down and say hi when we have guests over
>Decide nothing bad can come of it so I might as well push myself to do it
>HAHA HEY YOU STOPPED HIDING IN YOUR CAVE (I live in a normal room, stupid cunt) COME ON DOWN HERE AND GIVE X A HUG
>Yeah I'm not hugging some stranger
>Say hi, shake hand, ask how they're doing
>ANON STOP BEING SO FORMAL GIVE X A HUG
>Everybody staring at me with this stupid fucking look on their faces
>Make pretend parents never said anything and go back to my room

I don't blame the strangers but my degenerate parents need to realize not everybody is going to make pretend to be ecstatic to meet a random stranger just because they're in the house
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPAFejOC-4I
>>
>>29049887
just tell them that you do not like being touched and to respect your space or you will report someone to the police for touching/rapeing you without consent.
>>
File: 1464204728744.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464204728744.jpg
163 KB, 1920x1080
You think that shitty OP? My birth parents straight up tried to put me up for adoption right after I was born because "they didn't want a burden of a child ruining their financial and life plans". so my aunt took me in. To this day my birth parents are the shittiest more self centered people I've ever had the displeasure of being around. All they do is try and show off how rich they are and how they constantly go on "amazing vacations".
>>
File: 1465047319040.jpg (46 KB, 541x554) Image search: [Google]
1465047319040.jpg
46 KB, 541x554
>>29049608
>I pay a significant rent (covers all expenses for me and a lot more). I do almost all of the housework. This is the first time I have ever been a big boy
MOVE OUT!!!!
>>
>not calling out your mom for acting like a retard in front of everyone thus turning her ulimate weapon againts herself
Amateurs
>>
>>29049608
>parents having a rare BBQ
>want to show off their son who they're so very proud of to their friends
>all he wants to do is feed his alcoholism and gaming addiction
>when he does eventually show, the only thing he does is criticize his mother's cooking, after hours of her slaving away in the kitchen
>mother mentions it jokingly to her friends, pointing out the humour in someone as intelligent as her son not being able to recognize potatoes
>realizing her mistake she asks again for her son to come downstairs
>all he does is complain about how much rent he pays
>all she wants is a son who doesn't view their relationship as one big transaction
>>
>>29049744
I kek'd

because just like yours, this comment is original.
>>
>>29050225
>Le ebin normalfags are the real victims meme

You forgot to call him a neckbeard too, cunt.
>>
File: My Snapshot_36.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot_36.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
lol I'm glad your Mom didn't look in your bed Anon... :)
>>
>>29049608
stand your ground. you're not a fucking zoo animal that she can parade around. there's nothing wrong with abstaining if things are this way.
>>
>>29049699
I found out that the more reaction they get from you the more they're going to do it to you.
If you ignore them then they'll stop doing it
>>
>>29050225
>being proud of a son who still has an alcohol and video game addiction
>>
>>29049887
At least you arent fucking hispanic and have to have everyone fucking kiss you. Hispanics are degenerate
>>
>>29050225
>making a completely unnecessary joke that will obviously greatly embarrass her son at the reward of entertaining her guests for 3 seconds
Look, I normally try to think of things from others' perspectives, but if someone does this, it always means they are shit people to be around. I have never found an exception to this rule. She obviously doesn't take the time to consider the impact her actions have on others, so it's most likely something that happens all the time.

I legitimately feel sorry for OP. You cannot win against these people because they cannot possibly perceive themselves as the bad guy, and hence never change after getting the criticism they deserve. So no matter what you say or do, your situation will never change for the better. Even if it was someone she respected that confronted her, she most likely wouldn't listen to any type of criticism anyway and instead just shrug it off regardless while calling them the dumb and insensitive person instead.
>>
>>29049922
This. Autism sometimes does work out.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.