[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /wantsafamily/ here? I want to have a wife and kids and a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1438502942366.jpg (307 KB, 1280x1630) Image search: [Google]
1438502942366.jpg
307 KB, 1280x1630
Who /wantsafamily/ here? I want to have a wife and kids and a house, but im already 24, i feel like im getting too old, but then another part of me is also grateful that i don't have to deal with the bullshit that comes along with it if i could even find a girl to marry me anyway. What about you guys? Do you feel like you're missing out or are you glad?
>>
Doesn't just the thought of it make it worth a try?
>>
>>29049319
Not necessarily, if it turns out you're shit parent and don't even like kids, you're still gonna be stuck with them for the rest of your life or at least a minimum of 18 years
>>
>I feel like I'm getting too old

I want a family too. I'm about to be 27 in July and I don't even have a gf.
>>
>>29049344

Then just grab a mug and chug a cup of lighter fluid
>>
op my uncle is 34 and just got married and had a kid within the last 2 years, and he is the happiest ive ever seen him

you have plenty of time
>>
>>29049297
Get the fuck out.

Not even saying that sardonically, really get the fuck out. Get out of /r9k/ and never return. You aren't meant for this place and this place isn't meant for you.
>>
File: 1440512985398.jpg (15 KB, 309x346) Image search: [Google]
1440512985398.jpg
15 KB, 309x346
>wouldn't mind a family
>deathly afraid of getting my shit fucked in divorce
>>
>>29049399

thats when you hit her with the murder suicide senpai
>>
>>29049297
24 isn't too old retard. this isn't 1850

most people don't get married/have kids till their 30s. maybe it's different in burgerland.
>>
how do i get a gf with those types of titties

those kind of slightly droopy jiggly ones
>>
File: 1431354887235.jpg (90 KB, 799x621) Image search: [Google]
1431354887235.jpg
90 KB, 799x621
>>29049417
I know a lot of people my age who have gotten married, my cousin just did.

>>29049425
be chad

>>29049387
no
>>
>>29049297
you got married way too early, im sorry
>>
Never ever ever want a family, am too selfish.
If i banged some slut and got her pregnant I'd just disappear out of her life
>>
I'm a single dad, but still need that house, and a woman obviously. I used to think we could get by just the two of us, but I've started to feel she needs a mother figure or at least adult female role model. Tough luck though in trying to find one who's ok with a single dad.
>>
File: oouuu.png (961 KB, 1192x671) Image search: [Google]
oouuu.png
961 KB, 1192x671
I used to want that when I was younger, but I soon learned that relationships are something that I do not work in and that families ruin lives.
You will bind yourself to people for the rest of your life, especially if you get kids. I see people turn into these weird husks of their former selves when they get families. They have no time to be themselves since they need to be tending to others all the time.
I guess its fine though if you are already a person with no personality, hobbies, no passion for anything and you want a "point" to your life. Then I can see the appeal.
Just hope that you never actually become a person somewhere down the line or you'll end up like one of those parents that crash their car onto an oncoming truck in the highway when their family is in the car.
Spooky amount of mothers have been doing that here lately.
>>
>bringing a being into existence

I'm not joking if you do this you're worse than hitler
>>
>>29049610
Prettymuch this. Think about your own miserable existence, why would you wish that on anyone else?
>>
24 is nowhere near too old. Don't let the current trend fool you. People getting married around your age (especially the ones doing it younger) are going to fuck up and divorce. We aren't built to spend lives with people THAT long.

Some part of me wants a family, but I know it's not going to happen. I'm mainly just sad for my mother. That she won't be getting grandchildren. (Well, I suppose my brother has a shot, but he's older than me and has about the same chance.)
My main goal now is to become a wizard. Only 5 years to go, so I figure might as well stick it out.
>>
>>29049743
>24 is nowhere near too old. Don't let the current trend fool you.
This is true, Im not 100% sure about America's and such, but here people rarely marry before the age of 30. They focus on studies, career and such first and foremost, marriage is something you do as an afterthought.
>>
In the modern world marriage will pretty much 100% end in divorce eventually, its just a matter of when. Might as well just plan on it going in. What you really get out of it is a kid(s). Knowing that, you can always go surrogate or adoption, or just fuck some random bitch and be cool with partial custody which you can then possibly escalate to full time custody if you're a better person than her. As a male you have the option to start a family into your 50s since you can always marry/seduce a much younger woman as long as you maintain your fitness.
>>
>>29049579
It's more important for a girl to have a male role model. Girls don't get mom issues.
>>
>>29049297
no im too socially autistic and just bad around people to do it

I don't think i would be a good parent. I would if I was though
>>
>>29050053
Sure, but she already has a male role model. I don't think she absolutely needs a mother figure, but I think she would benefit from it and be happier, and a woman can teach her things I can't. She's often asked about having a mom, I feel bad for not being able to give her that.
>>
>>29049781
>They focus on studies, career and such
They focus on getting as much sex as they can before they're old.
>>
>>29050125
>she already has a male role model
That's what I meant, she already has what's important for her, you shouldn't worry. It would be nice to have a mother but not having one isn't going to break her.
>>
>>29050165
Fair enough. I'd still need a woman if the idea is to get a family though. Plus, if I ever want more kids it's not like I can just spawn them on my own.
>>
>>29049297
at least 3 gorgeous kids 5 would be perfect.
Will be 30 soon, but I'm sure I can land a girl anytime I want, and my prospects will just get better with time.
did I miss out? yes neeting it up al'doe fun cost me, moaning ain't going to do shit, all I can do is move forward.
>>
>>29049364
shut your fucking face, uncle fucker. you're a boner biting bastard, uncle fucker. you're an uncle fucker, yes it's true, nobody fucks uncles quite like you.
>>
>>29049319

It is worth a try, but you need a gf first.
Most of us cant even get over that hurdle.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.