[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anime doesn't bring me joy anymore >addicted to many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: krilling.jpg (23 KB, 427x375) Image search: [Google]
krilling.jpg
23 KB, 427x375
>anime doesn't bring me joy anymore
>addicted to many drugs but can't afford
>4chan doesn't bring me joy anymore
>23, live with parents, no job.
>masturbation has gotten old
>no gf
>no friends at all

what do you think, robots? should I just off myself?
>>
Yes, you should. But so should everyone. Humanity is obsolete in 2016.
>>
>>29049067
they went promiscuous and degenerate to the point of, not even animals, but insects as well. Now being a retard is glorified
>>
>>29049049
Honest reply. First step would to be get clean. I seen alot of people i went to school with go down the same path and drugs is a large weight holding them down. Don't just give up with out
>>
>>29049049
What drugs you addicted to?
>>
>>29049049
You should catch a fucking grip and sort your life out.

Get new interests. Take up a martial art, it will get you in touch with non retards to spend time with.
Get a job, or get on the way to getting a job. Killing yourself is a silly dum-dum move and you're clearly not a silly dum-dum.

You can do it, OP, I believe in you.
>>
i'm like that but i managed to find a job i can do without going out, and i'm working on my maths degree. but i don't know if i can keep on doing this with no goal in mind. i mean just doing this stuff makes me feel like i have something to do but what for? i'm not marrying or having kids
>>
I feel you, OP.

This is just shitty...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.