[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related is your girlfriend "I'm sorry Anon, i didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: download (2).jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Pic related is your girlfriend
"I'm sorry Anon, i didn't mean to have sex with those guys.I was drunk... they were drunk..do you still want to be together? I still love you!"

What Do
>>
Break up, cry, cry some More
>>
>>29048983

Ask her to leave immediatly and cut contact.
>>
>>29048983
man if she looked like that id go full cuck
>>
>>29048983
Fun fact: this is actually the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy.

She's basically saying 'that behaviour of mine was not a part of my TRUE self'.
>>
>>29048983
Ask for her permission to let me watch them next time
Its okay if she says no, I understand that she needs privacy
>>
>>29049046
>I understand that she needs privacy

I understand satire cuckposting, but part was still brutal.
>>
>>29049056
*that part
>>
why do people think being drunk makes them a different person? it just lowers inhibitions, if anything it makes you more like your true self.
if you do something bad when drunk, it wasn't the booze that did it. you're just a bad person, which is even more evident what with them trying to pass blame off on the booze (which they willingly choose to drink and knew what it would do to them).
>>
File: 1460228730685.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460228730685.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>29048983
Threat her to give me 2k dollars or I break up with her. Break up anyway after a month
>>
File: wonderful.jpg (28 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
wonderful.jpg
28 KB, 600x601
>>29049038
>Fun fact: this is actually the 'no true Scotsman' fallacy.
>>
>>29049400
Can't tell if serious, but it's true. 'It wasn't me, it was the alcohol' (for instance) is basically a disclaimer, disavowal. That's why the responsible direction is always to internalize the guilt for as much as possible, to include into oneself: 'I recognize my alcohol problem as a part of mine', at which point you're no longer manipulating the other person's definition of you as exclusively that which behaves properly. It is only when you are open with your partner about the fact that the person he/she used to love has flaws such as addiction, too, that the wrongness of this fact ('he really shouldn't love someone who has a problem...') can hopefully motivate you to improve yourself.
>>
>>29049729
>>29049400
Also cf. 'it wasn't really me, it was my emotions speaking'.
>>
>>29048983
Pack up your stuff and go. We're done.
>>
>>29049074
This. Alcohol brings out a person's true colors one way or another.
>>
>>29048983
> your girlfriend
> what do
Wake up, of course.
>>
>>29048983
Break up with her immediately

I don't love you anymore you fucking cunt
>>
>>29048983
say nothing, do nothing else, leave. wouldn't be bothered trying
>>
>>29049400
I'm actually Scottish and I have never heard of this before.
>>
>>29049776
Not after one final hatefuck
>>
>>29048983
Have one final root (Full force) and then right when you are done tell her that you guys are finished.
>>
Pretend to be mad and forgive her, have her describe how those guys fucked her as she sucks my cock and I fap thick loads in her mouth
>>
>>29048983
Break up in an instant. Period.

Other girls are fine with me, but I draw the line at guys.
>>
>>29048983
Break up.
I don't and can't love you anymore.
>>
>>29048983
As a former drunkard i can assure you the scenario works only if she wanted to fuck those guys from the beginning but didnt have enough courage to do so when she was sober. So staying with her will be 100% cucking yourself. I would personally prefer a plain looking partner with a decent personality rather than one that is so lucky with genetics the current culture tells her she can do whatever she wants and she chooses to be a selfish cunt without self-control.
Obviously a hot partner with a good personality would have been perfect but i digress.
>>
>>29049866
It doesn't have much to do with Scotsmen, its just an example told by an american philosopher.

Basically it goes; "No Scotsman puts sugar in their porridge"
"But my uncle Hamish does"
"Yes, but no True Scotsman would"

It's basically that you mean a universal point "No Scotsman puts sugar etc" and then rather than scrap it when it runs into conflict, you add unlimited numbers of exceptions to it.
>>
>>29048983
dump her, duh
orange juice
>>
>>29048983
no break up

if she wants to fuck people then go be a whore.

I want a stable relationship
>>
>>29048983
>Get the fuck out of my house, you fuck
>>
>>29050342
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Anything else is making yourself a Hahnrei.
>>
seriously, how can you NOT break up and still look yourself in the mirror?
>>
>>29048983
people get charged for drink driving here

anybody you kill or injure while driving under the influence is entirely your responsibility and in fact, you are treated for it even more harshly

I tell her to pack up her things and go away. Anything else only reinforces in her mind that she can get away with doing this.
>>
>>29048983
My gf is a roach? Never
>>
I don't give a fuck. Wanna bang people? Fine, go ahead. You live your life, I live mine. You make me happy when I'm with you I'm not gonna cry about the shit you do when you're not with me.
>>
>Drive her to the middle of the biggest, blackest ghetto I can find, just as the moon is starting to rise, and the ferals come out to play.
>Make sure she's too distracted to know the way I took. Take detours. Do things so that she can't see landmarks or street signs.
>Leave her there with no money, no phone, and no means of self-defence.
>Tell her I'll talk to her more fully if she makes it back to our place unharmed.
>Drive off and flip the bird at her while I speed off.
>If she doesn't, then that's her punishment. I don't care what happens to her, and whoever gets their hands on her will be in for a good night. She wants to be a whore and fuck strange men, then she can do exactly that.
>If she does, tell her to fuck off back there because that's her new home, recommend she gets a pimp for protection.
>Move away so she can't sic whiteknights on me.

It's not illegal to leave somebody alone in a different area. Anything that happens there after I leave is not my responsibility.
>>
>>29049076
No girl would give you $2k to stay with you kek
>>
>>29050680
At least... NO TRUE GIRL WOULD.

A trap or a tranny probably would though, tbqh, they're fucking desperate for affection and all of them regret becoming living fetishes.
>>
>>29050678
How will you take her phone/money/whatever from her? Also how do you get her into the car in the first place?
>>
File: 1450887805557.jpg (72 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1450887805557.jpg
72 KB, 540x540
>>29050630
>this kind of response
>to a hypothetical situation
>>
>>29050826
I play that scenario a lot on my mind. Memes are messing up with my head.
>>
>>29050774

Tell her I'll leave her on the spot and kick her out immediately unless she gives into my demands.

She'll be looking to appease me, and will do anything to that end. Ideally I'd wait until she's already dumped her purse somewhere and left her phone away from herself.

I'll tell her that we'll talk, but in my car so that I can compose myself properly. Rush her so that she doesn't have time to even get shoes on.

She'll either go along with it, giving me a sense of vengeance, or won't and leave. Either way I'm rid of the bitch.
>>
camp her while she tries to level her alliance character for the rest of time so she can never get to level 60 and raid
>>
>>29048983
cheating merits an unequivocal break-up
end of story
>>
Fuck off you fucking whore. Proceed to tell her whole family and instigate her suicide as she is incredibly unstable and has tried to kill herself before.
>>
>>29048983
I'd smack her across the face then tell her it's ok and that I still love her.

If she wants to continue the relationship I know I can beat her without her leaving me so I would continue to do so at least once a day.

All the while just using her for sex and crushing xanax into her food to slowly get her without her knowledge.

Then I'd have a totally submissive immoral junkie gf.
>>
File: 1462820942991.png (200 KB, 362x478) Image search: [Google]
1462820942991.png
200 KB, 362x478
Cut contact form the bitch and fast. Any other answer is pure cuckoldry.

She'll do it again you know.
>>
>>29051050
>not using her

Why wouldn't any of you guys use her? This is a completely viable thing to do >>29050954
>>
>>29051066
Because then she has the excuse that you were abusive to her, so thats why she cheated. Chronological order doesn't matter, she can bullshit around that and enjoy your belongings while you're in jail.
>>
>>29051066
I'd be too enraged to think that through and would gain more satisfaction out of ensuring her suicide.
>>29050944
>>
>29048983

>dating a girl who drinksgonna have to stop you there
>>
>>29048983
>sloppy seconds

not even once
>>
>>29051088
Anon her cheating has already been established, it doesn't matter the reason she has cheated and now you can either remove her or abuse her. Why wouldn't you abuse her?

>>29051091
Maybe I'm just really shallow. I don't think I'd be very phased.
>>
>>29050678
>It's not illegal to leave somebody alone in a different area.

I really don't think this can fly legally. Considering niggers, it's basically as if you dropped someone in an area roamed by wild boars. They might leave you alone, but pretty often won't. Though it would be amusing to see the court proceedings.
>>
>>29051323
It would never make it to court.
>>
>>29048983
well then what the fuck was she doing drinking with a bunch of other fucking guys, she cheated before she took a single sip of fucking alcohol she can fuck off and die
>>
>>29051323

In that case, taxi drivers are responsible for their passengers after the passenger has paid and left the vehicle.

I've never heard of a taxi driver being arrested because one of his passengers got murdered or raped when he turned the corner after dropping them off.

>>29051365

"It was never my intention for harm to come to her. I simply didn't want her around me once we were done talking, as she had done something reprehensible that had upset me greatly. She's an adult; I'm not responsible for her decisions or their consequences."
>>
>>29051408
"I didn't see her all day"

It's called lying anon.
>>
>>29051465

>Lying in court

That's how they got Bill Clinton, anon.

Better to tell the truth in a way that suits your narrative.
>>
File: 1462784877387.jpg (48 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1462784877387.jpg
48 KB, 700x700
>>29048983
Stay with her if she agrees to not have sexual contact, including mouth kissing, aside from toys.
>>
>>29048983
Break up. Intoxication is never an excuse and I am intoxicated frequently.
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (23 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
23 KB, 600x445
>>29048983
that feel, when this is a true story for me bois. happened 3 years ago. at that time we were already dating for 2 years and I was visiting my family in another town while she went to her friend's birthday party. I don't think I made a mistake trying to forgive her and mend the relationship. but truth is, it wasn't the same. trust was breached. so it died off about a year ago and since then i've been single and kind of afraid of intimacy. i just can't bring myself to trust, even though little by little it's getting better. if faced again with this situation- wouldn't even try to mend it again. just straight up move on and don't look back. i've come to know that once a cheater is almost always a repeat offender. since me and her still have some mutual friends, you know how things get spread around. welp, should have seen the red flags when she started showing interest in me while in a relationship with another guy. cheaters can fuck you up mentally. it is a tough blow to self-confidence and a really hard pill to swallow, when you get betrayed.
>>
>>29051507
No way.

Bill was an idiot we both know that. It's actually really easy to lie you just have to really plan it. It's even easy to murder, well, going off the statistic in my country that 46% of them since 2010 are still unsolved. All about the planning bruh.
>>
>>29048983
>fuck
>leave after cumming
Simple.
>>
File: numale cuck.png (735 KB, 532x664) Image search: [Google]
numale cuck.png
735 KB, 532x664
>>29048983

Same thing happened to me. I dumped her when she told me.

If you take her back you are literally saying you're okay with her fucking other guys.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.