[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a failed normie who went to prom last night. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I'm a failed normie who went to prom last night.
AMA
>>
>>29048759
Did you go with a girl?
>>
I really want little kids to get the fuck off my board
>>
>>29048770
Yes. But I said yes to her cause my promfu said no. It was awful cause she's a Stacy.
>>29048770
18 plus :)
>>
>>29048806
why would you complain about a stacy asking you to prom

did you fug her
>>
>>29048806
you're still a little fucking kid
>>
>>29048844
She's more of a whatever a black Stacy is than a Stacy. But she's a cheerleader who's definitely not a prude. Last night wasn't her at her best and she was wearing heels at the beginning and I'm a manlet.
Didn't fugg her. But she did grind a lot though.
>>
>>29048888
Shoulda fuged her tbqhf

still jelly tho
>>
>>29048888
im glad you're a fucking manlet. you deserve it. you also deserve that ugly nigger prom date. No wonder your oneitis wouldn't go with you, you sound like a bitch
>>
File: The JUSTburns.jpg (211 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
The JUSTburns.jpg
211 KB, 650x366
>>29048912
TAKE THAT BACK
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE
>>
>>29048974
fuking kill yourself
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.