[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >10th grade >All the seats in class are arranged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: heil satan.jpg (190 KB, 1200x1756) Image search: [Google]
heil satan.jpg
190 KB, 1200x1756
>be me
>10th grade
>All the seats in class are arranged in rows
>All the Chad's and Stacie's sit in a big clump in the middle of class
>Have one friends, very chill guy, really quiet, gullible and naive. Let's call him O
>Try to teach O about the realities of life and how everyone is a douche. Never really takes me seriously
>get new seating chart. Chad's and Stacie's still all together. But me and O are separated
>I get moved into normieland
>Most alpha Chad sits next to O
>all of the sudden one day all the Stacie's keep giving O lots of attention. Saying the love him. How he is the coolest guy ever.(he is only like a 5/10)
>All the Chad's are yelling his name across the class and always putting the spot light on him
>force O work in there groups and he does all the work(O was smart)
> Always call Him over and just randomly give him a high five
>O seems to like all the new attention
>one day they try it one me
>tell them to fuck off, and leave me the fuck alone
>this continues the whole year

Was I being paranoid or were they trying to be nice. I never liked the tones they used when talking to O. I just can't stop thinking about it. It's been like 4 years and I have sent seen O since

>pic unrelated
>>
Basically O was a cool guy who was capable of acting nice to people in a social environment, and you are an utter obnoxious twat.
>>
>>29048163
In the way they spoke you could tell they weren't genuine
>>
>>29048144
>Try to teach O about the realities of life and how everyone is a douche. Never really takes me seriously
>...
>Was I being paranoid or were they trying to be nice.

Here's the awful truth OP. The only person who was a douche is you. Chads are often really nice people.
>>
>>29048144
You're that one obnoxious fedora kid in every class aren't you?
>>
MUH DIK!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT MUH DIK!

MUH DIK!!!!!!!!!
U
H

D
I
K
!
!
!
>>
>>29048284
>>29048300
THEY OBVIOUSLY DID NOT MEAN IT WHEN THE SPOKE TO O
>>
>>29048339
CUMMING~!!!!!!

IM

CUMMING!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 143137137985490.jpg (31 KB, 517x678) Image search: [Google]
143137137985490.jpg
31 KB, 517x678
>>29048144
stopped reading there

faggot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.