[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is the deal with this shit? growing up i was looked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.jpg (23 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
23 KB, 640x400
what the fuck is the deal with this shit?
growing up i was looked down on because i'd spend my weekends inside watching anime and playing video games instead of going out and "having a life"

fast forward to the present day and the same normalfags who hung shit on me for being a shut in spend their weekends watching shit tier movies/shows on normieflix

what the actual fuck happened?
>>
>>29048001
Im pretty sure a big portion of them still goes out with their friends during the weekend.
>>
i don't know what the fuck people are watching on netflix, 95% of the stuff on it is straight up garbage
>>
>>29048085
They don't actually watch Netflix.
>OMG I love friends xD I'm such a loser lol!
>>
>>29048001
>fast forward to the present day and the same normalfags who hung shit on me for being a shut in spend their weekends watching shit tier movies/shows on normieflix

They use netflix as background noise. What they're really doing is messaging people on their smartphones, browsing sites, playing games, and then occassionally looking up to see what's happening on screen

Netflix is just a meme normies use to fit in with other normies
>>
>>29048001
>>29048060
>>29048085
>>29048121
>>29048130
So what shows do you guys watch on Netflix?
>>
economic downturn, growing poor population, movies were popular and cheap in the great depression too, i think this is what is happening
>>
>>29048130
>actually thinking this way
Holy fuck you robots are legit fucking delusional and laughable.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.