[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get to know women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
How do you get to know women?
>>
>>29047861
Work with them. I work with mostly women and I've learned more in 8 months than I ever knew
>>
>>29047861
read internet memes

women in the current year have nothing to get to know about besides that
>>
>>29047861
You seem to think women have a personality and actual goals and interests.
>>
Invite them to something low obligation first. Movies, dinners, netflix & chill etc. are definite no's if she's not into you and you're not confident enough to pull it off. Too much time is being asked of her, and its difficult to converse in these environments quickly (or at all).

At first you want to try something like a walk in the park, a quick desert like ice cream/yogurt, or a cafe for a quick beverage. Something where you can spend about 20-40 minutes with her and let her get to know who you are. She will be more likely to say yes because its not a high obligation event and she has an easy out if she feels uncomfortable.

If any of those is two forward just ask for a phone number and try calling sometime. Don't call too much, just once every couple day/week to see if you can get her to chat with you. Avoid texting, very impersonal and will often throw you right to the friendzone.

I'm assuming by get to know you mean get romantic with, so here's the first baby steps for you.

I'm not a chad or alpha, just what has worked for me in past and what I've seen work for others.

Don't take it as the gospel though, I'm bitter and alone.
>>
No point. Even the woman I wanted to meet and had given them benefit of a doubt have turned out to be dumb fucking retards that I lost all respect for after talking to them for more than few minutes.

I had never met a woman that I have deeper feelings for other than "I can tolerate her.
>>
Be a Chad. That's all you need.
>>
lurk mumsnet.com

teaches you everything you need to know
>>
>>29048027
I tried this but couldn't get past their acronyms, every other word is some kind of obscure two letter code that I've never heard
>>
>>29048027
That page is awful
I can't understand shit.
>>
>>29047861
Follow all their social media accounts, it's pretty easy in 2016.
>>
>>29047861
Just fucking talk to them
>>
>>29047861
ask your mum for a blowie
>>
>>29047861
look at their last three instagram posts
>>
>>29047861
Watch them from the bushes
Alternatively through a telescope in the woods
>>
My entp friend who gets sex frequently tells me about his escapades

He sends loads of cringy selfie snapchats to them and after a while pretty much 'manipulates' them into sending tit picks which leads to him sending dick picks and then they masturbate over snapchat for him.

He tells me a lot of girls just want you to handle there emotional baggage.
>>
>>29048027
>go on the forums
>find a thread about some feminist thing banning the use of the word clitoris
>Misogyny in a dress is still misogyny. This will get through because all the cool girls will be tripping over themselves to show how utterly down with this they all are. Meanwhile, my rights as a woman are reduced.
just change a few of the words and this could be a /pol/tard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.