[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be 8 years old >parents are overprotective >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: medieval.png (136 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
medieval.png
136 KB, 250x250
>be me
>be 8 years old
>parents are overprotective
>not allowed to go outside unless parents are around
>parents are never around
>sit inside all day
>play runescape
>male urge to produce something of value burns wildly as i sluggishly sit around
>decide to figure out how the wizards at jagex turn magic words into a video game
>study computer programming
>twelve years pass
>be current me
>20 years old
>been a wagecuck programmer since the tender young age of 13
>left college to work at a ground-level startup
>only social skills i have are for conducting business
>live in townhouse with three friends i've had since middle school
>only friends i've ever had
>have socially retarded girlfriend
>behaves like a robot would if they suddenly woke up in a woman's body
>no hobbies
>no skills
>no experience
>nothing
>literally a completely blank slate
>decently attractive though
>townhouse lease ends soon
>looking at real estate
>interested in being away from civilization
>interested in building my own house
>enjoy the struggle of collecting wood for a stove and not having running water
>some cheap 40 acre wooded plots in central wisconsin
>water table is high so digging a hand pump well is not a problem
>feel an emotion other than apathy for the first time in years
>happiness how i've missed you
>later i get a call from her parents calling me a madman for wanting to work hard to justify my existence
>how dare you try and teach our daughter actual important life skills blabla xyz
>she goes along with her parents on this for some retarded reason
>tfw you will probably have to live in a basic bitch .6 acre plot in a subdivision that won't allow you to do anything with what little property you have while you pay way too much for a shitty house that someone else built poorly if you don't want to be a khv hermit

>mfw women and people in general are too retarded to understand that true happiness comes out of great struggles

does anyone else know this feel
>>
No, I don't know that feel bro.

But God damnit I'd be lying if I said I don't respect your hustle.
>>
I bet you like the smell of your own farts
>>
>>29047816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3IfB23W4c
>>
>>29047816
>>interested in being away from civilization
>>interested in building my own house
Iktf but I'll probably never do it because I have really low stamina.
>>
I've understood that for a while but I'm way to lazy to change my life now way to fucking lazy mate
>>
>>29047865
what gave it away
>>
>>29047816
>>mfw women and people in general are too retarded to understand that true happiness comes out of great struggles

One of the largest factors of happiness is a sense of purpose. Self sufficiency is a factor of sense of purpose, if that's what you want.

Do it. Think this shit through, then do it. Overcoming struggle, whether it be artificially created or not, is satisfaction.
>>
OP, dont fucking care about them. do it and build a life for yourself. i fi had the money i would certainly do what youre planning. you have the means to do so and improve your life, to go after what you want, and the only thing keeping you from doing so are your shit parents.

you will learn the skills needed to do this, the only thing that you need to worry about is when you leave for your new life

i suggest browsing these boards to see if you can pick up any soft skills or resources to help you, maybe even if you need to get muscle or get to a healthy weight (which if youre a wagekek programmer, you might need it) >>>/fit/
>>>/diy/
>>>/out/
and >>>/k/

good luck, godspeed, and update us please
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.