[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when did you guys realized that online dating is a scam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 87908.png (83 KB, 752x631) Image search: [Google]
87908.png
83 KB, 752x631
So when did you guys realized that online dating is a scam?

>bored as fuck, decide to make an account on okc with a bro
>write most of the stuff, he tweaks it a bit.
>sign out after messing with a few people, by now we had 14 visits
>come back online to check out hows it going, profile fucking blew up.

I didn't know a 7/10 girl like Basil can acquire this much traffic.
I didn't do absolutely anything and cock munchers flew to me.

NOTHING AT ALL.
>>
>>29047591
>basil
>7 out of fucking 10
Neck yourself orbiter she's MAYBE a 5. Looks like a fucking guy
>>
File: 1446246589968.jpg (848 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1446246589968.jpg
848 KB, 1440x2560
>>29047626
she has a natural top bitch face.
that's good for me.
>>
the fuck is basil?
>>
>>29047723
some girl that post her face on the chans, nothing really out of the ordinary desu.
>>
>>29047646

Doesn't that make it fucking worse?

Anyway shit like that is why I'm content just getting a view or reply back. Even if it never goes anywhere I must be doing SOMETHING right to grab the attention of some girl out of literally hundreds of guys.
>>
>>29047591
> My favourite book is Harry Potter
> Basically translates to "I don't read"
>>
>>29047992
exactly, everything I put there was on purpose.
guys still flocked.
>>
guys please, while finding penis to be inserted inside you is not hard for a girl, finding love is just as hard for as for a robot.
>>
It's bullshit and will show you the worst of people. If you're a girl you're gonna get messaged by everyone as long as you're not fat or have a disfigurement in your face.

If you're a guy you have to message everyone and maybe then one or two girls talk back.... for 3 lines until the conversation drops dead. In the off chance that you're lucky and get their number/IM info you might talk for a week or two until they stop being interested too.

It was like this for me and at least 3 of my irl friends. Girls with profiles listing they 'like to travel' or 'enjoy a drink on friday' and write no hobbies still can get a date easily while us plain looking guys with nonetheless hobbies and degrees can't. It's massive skewed in favour of girls and that's not even a good thing for them.

It's not worth your time or effort and unless you go to the gym 3 times per week, love sports and have only normie hobbies or none, you're not getting anything out of it. But if you're like that, just going to any random bar might be faster.

After being on it for at least a year, for the first time I found somebody willing to date me. She's great and we're having a good time, but I had to have messaged hundreds of girls for this to happen. Dating websites are simply not designed for people like us.
>>
>>29047972
Yes, it somewhat does actually.

I think I am better off solo.
>>29048135
Stop lying, It's harder to find love when you're a guy.
for a girl you just need to find a dude that's kind and sweet, sure he might not be chad but he will still be genuine.

for a female? you don't really know what they're thinking.

all I wanted was keks, all I got was feels.
>>
>>29048166
>you don't really know what they're thinking
this is the main repeating pattern with them. i downright said that to a girl once. if you have to say things like,
>i hardly even know you
>i never know what you're thinking
>i don't know what you want
it's probably time to move on because those are red and black flags.
a female should be able to communicate with you what she wants and how she feels and who she is, women are masters of communication, if they won't even do that, you're wasting your time dealing with a child who is most likely hiding her fuck-ups through not opening up.
>>
Yeah I've made a few test profiles through the years. An ugly woman, a woman with a horrible personality, a woman with absolutely nothing on her profile, a woman with an obvious fake picture etc. They all get floods of messages, some more than others, like the bitchy woman didnt get much. But I've made a profile with the same info but two different genders, woman got more messages than guy.

Even the Chad profile which got the most messages out of any guy profile I've made got half of what the ugly woman got.
>>
>>29048234
Yeah, I really hate when people are not honest.
if you can be blunt or real with me why even bother?
it will just cause more problems down the road.

>>29048295
Damn, I rather just meet girls in irl situation but I am somewhat of a recluse (only leave the apartment when I have too) so that's nigh impossible.
>>
>>29047591

>six things I couldn't live without
>lists five

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU TRYING TO END ME THROUGH SHEER STUPIDITY?

If I saw this profile that alone would mean she's out.
>>
File: Pavel.jpg (32 KB, 434x401) Image search: [Google]
Pavel.jpg
32 KB, 434x401
>>29048629
everything I put there is for a reason.
I planned it out, everything.
>>
>>29048135
>thinks its just as hard to find love as it is for a man, when shes got a constant stream of men (searching for love) standing in line to pick through

women really are this stupid
>>
>>29048501
>I am somewhat of a recluse (only leave the apartment when I have too) so that's nigh impossible.
That fucking feel. Just die in my sleep already
>>
File: 1462915394477.png (47 KB, 2400x259) Image search: [Google]
1462915394477.png
47 KB, 2400x259
>>29048135
My image contains everything i want to convey, fuck the robot mlady
>>
>>29047992
>>29048011
Harry Potter is comfy as fuck. Maybe if you guys were a little less pretentious you might be able to meet some women.
>>
>>29048995
It's not so bad.
the only time I ever leaved before was during night walks but the streets got dangerous.

>>29049035
Harry Potter is okay, but people that put Harry Potter as their favorite book usually don't read many books at all.
>>
>>29049073
I just want a recluse gf. I'd be surprised if that was an original comment
>>
>>29047626
>>29047646
that's a solid 7 face
>>
File: hannibal_slodtz_louvre_mr2093.png (223 KB, 356x599) Image search: [Google]
hannibal_slodtz_louvre_mr2093.png
223 KB, 356x599
>>29049107
and I want to be like Salahuddin and Hannibal.
us robots can't win
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.