[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you: 1. Date a typical social normie girl with no personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 072.jpg (82 KB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
072.jpg
82 KB, 1280x904
Would you:

1. Date a typical social normie girl with no personality whatsoever (probably around 6/10 at least), has plenty of experience in relationships, both short-term and long-term ones, but shares practically none of your obscure otaku interests and is likely to become disgusted if she finds out about them. Might have some job experience and basic life skills but nothing extraordinary.

or

2. Date an introverted and possibly asocial shut-in girl that is relatively more unattractive because she doesn't take as much care of herself (probably 5/10 and less), has little or no experience in relationships and might be a virgin, but shares most of your interests no matter how weird they are and likes you for it. Probably never had a job, is a NEET or both. Likely to have even less basic life skills than the normie, but wouldn't act like a total entitled cunt if told to do something about it.

And if hypothetically you were ever to fall for the marriage meme, which one?
>>
Typical social normie girls can have character depth and great personality traits too you know. Stop being entitled.

The autistic 5/10 would probaby be more of a challenge at the start with a greater reward. Once you've helped her develop her personality, helped her love herself, in general made her love herself, she will be yours forever and ever.

Tough call.
>>
Does anyone have that link with that guy called jamie whos father screams and calls him feral?
>>
>>29047373
>6+/10 vs 5/10 or worse
what do you think OP
>>
>>29047770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

now fuck off
>>
>>29047373
I'd like to date the NEET. We could spend our days watching netflix, playing normie multiplayer games and just being toghether.
I wouldn't mind if she is a bit awkward at first, I'd stick with her.
>>

i have no autismo interests so i'm fine. i'm already a shut in introvert, i don't want some clone of myself that has a vagina instead.

this is all irrelevant anyway seeing as there is no such thing as a true autismo shut in female.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.