[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there is this girl...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
We study togheder in the same class, i seat behiend her. There is a mojority of man in my class so girls are rounded by guys at all time. She in expecial is a bit shy, Some people in my class say she likes a guy but idk about that. She is not the most pretty in the class but when she smiles at me i lose my shit. When she talks with me i lose my shit.
This is not a pasta. I dont expect replies or that you read this. I just want to talk about this to someone. I am really into her. I cant study properly. I cant pay attention to the class. I am so lonly. Some times i think she likes me. But i have seen how she acts with the other guy(the one they say she likes) and oh boy, i wish i was him sooo bad.
>>
>>29047362
I have stalked her facebook. I've senn The male actor's pages she have liked. And that boy fits the perfil. Man i fucking hate my life. How can i compete. What would i give to be stuck in an island with her. Just the 2 of us. Then she would love me.
I will never go to the next step. We will never be togheder. We will go to separete sides and never meet again. But i will always remember that i was to weak to talk to her. That i could be happy.
>>
>>29047362
She has this friend that sings. She is a major hoe. Fucks everyone. I think its her only friend. During the brake when she is not around she(the girl i like) goes back to te class. I am always in the class alone. I just stay there, looking at her. Fuck. I'm such a massive beta
>>
>>29047362
Chill out, brah. Are you open for suggestions?
>>
>>29047362
What's her name, anon? Why don't you try talking to her?
>>
>>29047362
This is hilarious. The way you type. In all honesty your better off not telling her. Did it finally this semester and it made things emotionally worse.
>>
File: 1464546027184.png (353 KB, 478x353) Image search: [Google]
1464546027184.png
353 KB, 478x353
>>29047362
i know that feel that you're feeling I feel it too man ;'(
>>
File: 1464555637893.jpg (39 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
1464555637893.jpg
39 KB, 500x551
>>29047453
I WANT TO FEEL WITH YOU SHARE MORE TELL ME MOOORRRREEEEEE
>>
Some girl wants ultra-chad, what a surprise, boo fucking hoo.

Just forget about her before you become even more invested, she'll end up jumping on that Chad's dick, it's inevitable (unless chad rejects her, but that doesn't help you either).
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.