[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I have no appetite /r9k/? I literally just don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 500x450
Why do I have no appetite /r9k/? I literally just don't have a desire to eat and Im slowly and slowly beocoming more underweight I'm just so lazy I don't want to make myself food. I'm 5'9 127 pounds and my appetite Is nonexistent wtf is wrong with me bros why do I have to constantly force myself to eat? I'm afraid that I'll just randomly die one day
>>
>>29046904
recently I dropped like 15 pounds in 5 months and I'm already underweight. Started smoking (more) weed and talking publicly and offline about it and it started getting better, still not good tho
>>
>>29046904
1. Stop forcing yourself to eat
2. Fix the rest of your life
3. Make sure there's always health, unprocessed food availble
4. See improvement
>>
>>29046904
smoke weed (with friends preferably or seek out some kind of stimulation so you dont get retarded.)

tell a trusted friend who cares enough to remind you or make you eat.

>INB4 no friends

Thats probally why youre depressed. Plan out your meals counting calories in a spreadsheet and STICK TO THE MEAL PLAN.
>>
>>29046904
Look up a product called Huel. Essentially means human fuel, it's a powder you can make into a drink a lot like protein shakes but it contains all your recommended minerals and vitamins as well as a balance of fats, protein and carbs. You can if you wish live solely off this stuff and the vanilla flavour even takes nice. Worth a look at the least pal.
>>
>>29047034
Tastes, not takes.
>>
>>29047019
found the summerfag who thinks people here have friends
>>
>>29047034
>>29047019
>>29046950
It's not really about being unhealthy or anything in fact I feel the best on days where I don't eat anything. I just don't get wtf is wrong with me I'm not depressed or anything and I generally force myself to eat all the nutrition I'm supposed too I just don't understand why I literally have no appetite.
>>
>>29047260
It honestly wouldn't even seem like a problem too me if i didn't think they're was something fucked with my body or I didn't know about all the damage you can cause to your body eating like I do (passed month I've probably eaten under 1,000 almost everyday)
>>
>>29047294
Also I think it's a problem because I look severely underdeveloped still got the body of a 13 year old at 18
>>
>>29047260
hey my dude this happens to other people too, nothing is wrong with you/you're not alone/etc/meme
>>
>>29046904
You will just randomly die some day, that's what we signed up for.
>>
>>29047294
Unfortunately I have no insight into the psychology behind it but I am the same way.
I have no problems when it comes to eating, but often the desire just isn't there and I don't get any sort of faintness if I don't eat all day or have any interest/excitement about food.
As I've always been slim I felt the Huel stuff was a good way to ensure I don't just waste away when I end up missing meals for whatever reason.
>>
>>29047034
>Huel
I just looked up that website
oh my god it sounds like god's gift to earth. I NEED THIS SHIT
>>
>>29047399
Yea I'll have to look into that stuff I usually take that ensure breakfast shake shit like a senile old person lol but I haven't been able to get any the past month. The worst side effect I've had from under eating is my vision has deteriorated I used to have 20/20 vision but now I've been diagnosed as near sighted I noticed it in highschool when i couldn't read the board anymore one day.
>>
>>29047421
Nevermind i just looked it up and it doesn't fucking ship to canada :(

What is canada's equivalent? I hate eating and need to stop lol
>>
>>29047399
Damn I didn't know this shit was like powdered food this sounds dope i thought it was just like those weight gainer shakes thanks for the tip man
>>
>>29047512
Apologies mate, it's made where I live and the delivery is next day therefore I have only seen the international shipping option. (Assumed it'd cover most big markets)
I couldn't recommend an alternative that I know of, either here or overseas but I believe this type of thing only has growing potential so hopefully they'll expand to other markets or somebody in Canada may make an equivalent.
>>
>>29047596
No problems mate, I feel as though it's help me a lot and it's only right to share.
It's fairly new and innovative but they have tested it to an extent where several people have lived an entire year using this solely as their diet with no negative side effects.
Also had a lot of highly respected and experienced medical professionals from here in the UK involved in it's creation.
>>
I'm 6 feet even.
112 pounds mutant lanklet.
Can anyone here beat this?
>>
>>29048441
No way dude take a picture of your chest because my top ribs show but all your ribs probably poke out
>>
File: 20160604_095326.jpg (752 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160604_095326.jpg
752 KB, 1920x1080
>>29048614
Not that bad considering.
The probes are there to monitor my heart.
>>
>>29048765
Nah you don't look that bad man you look like an average slim guy atleast you got that height it makes you look more filled out I'm skinny and I got little tiny baby hands shit sucks man
>>
Probably depressed
>>
>5'11.5"
>119lbs
>Join Marines
>5'11.75"
>140lbs

I got up to 160lbs in boot camp, but I lost a lot because I run and bike a lot here at home. It is hard to eat a lot sometimes.
>>
>>29048944
Thanks senpai. (you) hang in there.
>>
>>29049011
What's it like for a bot to be in the military? I'm considering the Navy after college. Also concerned about the /fit/health requirements.
>>
5'7

92lbs

Kinda forget to eat sometimes.
>>
>>29049011
Wish I could do marines or army they won't take me due to my heart condition I can't lift weights or play contact sports or anything
>>
>>29046904
Leucemia
>>
I think I read something about experiment on mice that made them have no dopamine receptors in brain, making the mice depressed to such extent that they didn't want to eat and they eventually died
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.