[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i was 18 in washington and had multiple chances to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1426460636903.jpg (232 KB, 834x1285) Image search: [Google]
1426460636903.jpg
232 KB, 834x1285
>tfw i was 18 in washington and had multiple chances to have a gf
>one hipster girl from a nice coffee shop
>one from my uni, lab assistant
>one milf who said she likes younger men and would fuck me
>one girl who i would study calc with, who verbally told her friend she'd love to date me, loud enough for me to hear
>one girl who gave me a condom and would always try to hang out with me despite having a bf, and her friend who said she thinks im cute
>this one girl no one really liked because she always answered questions in class
And a few more

holy shit, and thats in the span of 4 months.
Im a shut in and virgin then/now though, and i still get compliments even though i think im not attractive at all.
>>
>>29046671
nobody can help you with this. you just have to jump in, get burned and build on it as life experience. I been with my partner 8 years and after 8 years of not doing the dating thing I am still a complete sperg at talking to women
>>
Post a photo, sometimes ugliness is imagined if girls gave you that much attention. I used to think I was ugly, it was true, but not as much as I thought
>>
>>29046763
>you just have to jump in
and doo what?
date? or...
i have no clue. I've never had this before, i was in college during hs with adults so i never hung out with people like that before. im a social retard
>>
>>29046671
So what are you looking for here? Affirmation of your homosexuality?

ITT:????
>>
>>29046962
im humble bragging
And also pointing out that lifes going to pass me by and a I never took the chance others wish they were afforded.
>>
>>29046671
you think your too good to get burned, but really you're just a pussy.
>>
File: BothellCountryVillageChicken.jpg (222 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
BothellCountryVillageChicken.jpg
222 KB, 960x1280
>>29046671
Where do you live m8 I'll hang out with you
>>
>>29046671
>girls want to fuck me
>but im just like you guise!

kill yourself with a hammer.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.