[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do the top 20% of men really have an easy time getting sex? Like,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o3v5jqN6Bj1v2v0eto1_400.gif (1 MB, 322x550) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3v5jqN6Bj1v2v0eto1_400.gif
1 MB, 322x550
do the top 20% of men really have an easy time getting sex? Like, is it as easy for them, as it is for the average woman? In the sense they hardly have to put in any work and all they have to do is ask to fuck a chick and it will happen
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-04-04-21-44.png (234 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-04-04-21-44.png
234 KB, 1080x1920
yes
original text famalam
>>
Yes definitely.

There are a couple tall attractive guys in my social circle, and they get constant positive attention from women.

All they have to do is reciprocate.
>>
>>29046815

so basically, women are as horny as men, but only for top tier guys
>>
>>29046909
Probably this but I wouldn't know because I'm a skinny faggot
>>
Put it this way: I've never dated a guy who wasn't tall, confident and had a nice body.
Although, I have quite a lot of male friends who aren't "tall muscular and confident" and even one or two of them have managed to get a girlfriend.
What i'm saying is not EVERY girl likes the "top 20%" of guys
>>
>>29048036
>Although, I have quite a lot of male friends who aren't "tall muscular and confident" and even one or two of them have managed to get a girlfriend.
>quite a lot of male friends
>one or two of them
i hope this is fucking bait
>>
I'd say it's less than 20%.
>>
>>29046615
In a time where income inequality will be the largest so will the sex. Coincidence? Your living in the largest labor surplus in history and as a bonus girls get 100 guys to validate them through social media. Imagine what the average male would become if he got that amount of validation. Heck just 1%. Welcome to the man made hell.
>>
>>29048075
Of course it's bait.
>>
>>29048036
Every girl is attracted to someone in the top 20% of all guys, but it doesn't mean they can't find someone attractive and want to date in the other 80%.
>>
Enough stories heard (in person and online) as well as examples seen, where a Chad more or less just says "Hi" to a girl and she hops on his dick.

Like, as one example, all those tinder conversations where the guy literally only says "Wanna fuck?", the girl says yes and within the hour they're having sex. It's hard to imagine that, that Chad still has to take the initiative to get sex as the guy, but that for him it's as easy as juts saying hello. The idea that if he wants, whenever he wants, he'll have the pick of many women at his beck and call.

It's a weird inverse where even though men are expected to be the ones to initiate, for the top percent "initiating" just means "existing". It's the majority of women climbing over each other to get at the few men, who are basically like brilliant peacocks to a herd of peahens, while the majority of other men are ducks or something.
>>
>>29046615
They still have to put in some work, such as lifting. However, Chads enjoy lifting so it's not really work for them. Aside from that, all they really have to do is play along with stupid women and listen to their inane conversations before fucking them.

They also have to actually get out of bed in the morning, which is something we NEETS struggle with
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.