[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are faggots really racist? Because I'm certainly not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7
File: 1464973955191.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1464973955191.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
You are faggots really racist? Because I'm certainly not american, and depending on your definition maybe not even white.

Non anglos, non racists report here.
>>
>be serbian
>don't be albanian
>remove all albanians
>>
>>29046638
Zar nas ima sa Balkana?
>>
>>29046638
With regards to Kosovo your opinion is most likely justified.
>>
mostly just memeing but a few have drank the /pol/aid

that being said, there are certain undeniable factors that tend to accompany race and sex. The fact of the matter is that people on both sides like to generalize about everything because of instances of these certain factors and trends cropping up, otherwise they feel like they give a wishy-washy argument if they don't say all blacks/whites/men/woman whatever do this or are that, when in reality of course it's wisest to view things as objectively and neutral as possible and condemning things on a case by case basis. Nationalism is a different angle because now we'd be getting into international politics, rather than domestic study and punditry, and unfortunately the well has long-since been poisoned by sjws if you EVER want to take a conservative stance on things like immigration because suddenly you're a nazi or something for not wanting to pick up another country's slack
>>
>>29046592
Non-racist Anglo reporting. WTF do you want!
>>
>>29046592
Anti racist is a codeword for anti white
Don't be anti White
>>
>>29046592
Hi fellow redditor! I'm glad to feel another like minded intellectual on this chaotic website.

Theres certainly no place for racists and bigots in 2016. Your age is over, white men.
>>
Serbian is white, dumbass
>>
File: succ.png (516 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
516 KB, 600x600
>>29046592
>genuinely don't hate other races "just cuz"
>raised under circumstances that make me feel uncomfortable around other races

>>29046800
kek
>>
>>29046762
i hate white people though.
>>
You'd hate niggers, jews, spics, flips and mudslimes if you opened your eyes.
>>
It's more about the freedom to be racist than the racism itself. Racism keeps the SJWs away.
>>
>>29046592
i usually tell myself they're joking
dont know how people can actually be racist to be quite honest family
>>
>>29046592

Racism comes from two places: personal experience and social conditioning. There are certainly statistics out there that a majority of each race are prone to certain behaviors, but it is never all inclusive. There are those who even go against their ethnic stereotypes. However people will judge others at first glance based on stereotypes because that's what the brain does. It categorizes, it likes patterns, so people are prone to make rash generalizations while observing their environment.

And since a majority of each race is prone to certain activities (often by cultural conditioning), more often than not assumptions tend to be correct and racists tend to feel justified.

So the most important thing you can do as a member of any race is set your self apart from negative stereotypes and present yourself as a rational person. This will throw racists and /pol/ists off their assumptions and question you more as a person rather than a skin color.

-White 20's Male here.
>>
>>29047241
There is biological differences between races, blacks are simply just not as intelligent as whites on average, and they are biologically more prone to violence and lessened impulse control.

"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all White men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with White men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Let White men from anywhere in the world, who come to Africa remember that you must continually retain that status: you the master and they the inferior like children that you help or teach. Never fraternise with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

- Albert Schweitzer
>>
>>29047423
>Some guy considered smart said something he didn't had any clue of without scientific backup 100 years ago
>Somehow that proves my point of view and makes me clever

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>29046592
Fun fact: Being racist is a biological mechanism to provide cohesion in your tribe.

ie. Areas in your brain which are active while empathising with a person who gets hurt are stronger activated if the person has the same color as you.

>>29047423
>There is biological differences between races, blacks are simply just not as intelligent as whites on average, and they are biologically more prone to violence and lessened impulse control.

I'm white, male, and I study biology.

You have zero (0) idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>29047423
This reads like a eurocuck going to africa thinking he'll be worshipped, then going back to post his butthurt on retro /pol/
>>
>>29047496
>100 years ago

He said that about 50 years ago.

> without scientific backup

You don't need to "scientifically prove" that niggers are stupid, all you need is common sense and not be a SJW.

This guy spent his entire life helping Africans, he spent his entire life around them, I think he knows what he's talking about. How about you get out of your predominantly white neighborhood and actually go see some niggers in real life for once? Bet you'll change your tune.
>>
>>29047601
>I'm white, male, and I study biology.

Enjoy your college debt and not being able to get a job. Colleges are SJW-filled tumblr safe zones, stuff like the differences in IQ between races are topics they won't touch.

By the way I'm a white male, and I study biology.

>You have zero (0) idea what you are talking about.

Nice argument.
>>
>>29047645

yes he may have lived his whole life among africans, but he did it in their traditional environment. Black people who have been born and raised in environments similar to what white men have grown up in have proven to be successful and contributing members of society.

Any indigenous population on earth is going to be less intelligent than the general population simply because they don't have the same access to knowledge or technology. They live a life of survival, not of rational.

You can't just go to a bunch rural tribes and expect them to adapt to your society. They've spent generations functioning in what most would consider barren lands, so of course they are going to solve most of their problems physically.

Give any ethnicity the same cultural upbringing as white kids and you will see a match in intelligence and empathy.
>>
>>29047689
>has no argument
>complains others don't have arguments
>>
>>29046592
the only things r9k hates are black males and women in general. Literally nothing else ever gets hated on here or anywhere else on 4chan.
>>
>>29047751
>Black people who have been born and raised in environments similar to what white men have grown up in have proven to be successful and contributing members of society.

They have, but they're the exception.

Most blacks that grow up in white (or formerly white) countries (including ones that never had white-on-black slavery) still act horrible. Look at Detroit or Camden.

>Any indigenous population on earth is going to be less intelligent than the general population

I don't think you know what indigenous means. Nordics are indigenous to Scandinavia. Japanese are indigenous to Japan.

>You can't just go to a bunch rural tribes and expect them to adapt to your society.

Why were/are they still living like that? Because they're biologically not as intelligent as whites or east Asians. While white people were building advanced civilizations and developing new architecture/technology, blacks were still living in mud huts and chucking spears at zebras.

>They've spent generations functioning in what most would consider barren lands,

Africa has an incredible amount of natural resources and arable land.

>Give any ethnicity the same cultural upbringing as white kids and you will see a match in intelligence and empathy.

You won't. Blacks still score lower than whites on IQ tests even when adjusted for socio-economic factors.
>>
>>29047173
>dont know how people can actually be racist to be quite honest family

try not being an autist
>>
>>29047922
oh yeah im autistic. go back to playing retarded card games with people
>oh this one is black, he gets +30 on strength and -20 on intelligence
>you've activated my jew, all your media is cucked

fuck off
>>
>>29047241
How can I do that though? I look pretty black, I dress and speak normally but I still get automatically seen as a nig-nog and not just a regular black person. It's not until someone has a conversation with me that they start seeing me as a regular human being, and obviously not very many people are going to want to initiate a conversation with me.
>>
>>29047689
Not him,i am arab and i even though i think(no scientific base,just think)that niggers ahould have different genes,even if there are no races,genes have to be different since it's a different gene pool which underwent a different development,so we agree on that i guess. But the quote you made and many other people seem to ignore the fact that africans have different cultures. It's obvious they are oblivious to our ideas of good and that emotional shit,just like your ancestors didn't.
>>
File: 1460569419747.jpg (71 KB, 750x724) Image search: [Google]
1460569419747.jpg
71 KB, 750x724
>>29048079

Remember to dress for your environment. Physical appearance is the first and only thing most people can judge you by for most of society. Its unrealistic that you are able to speak with each person you come across, so you have to compensate by changing your appearance if you don't like the looks you are receiving.

It is certainly within your rights to dress however you want, but know that it is also within the rights of others to judge you for that attire. You'll be less likely to be negatively judged by your attire if it suits where you are. Be thankful you are able to express yourself in a way that sheds the "nig-nog" stereotype, as some can even struggle with that. Vocabulary can play a huge part in how you are judged, and people can become rooted in their manner of speech by their upbringing.
>>
>>29047806
>arabs are not hated
>>29048037
Are you baiting or actually retarded?
>>
>>29046592
pay denbts gostas
>>
>>29046864
Then carry on, as you were
>>
>>29048079
>>29048214

Body language is also important, make sure you're not overly aggressive in your mannerisms, the way you walk, and your facial expression. All of these can cause negative stereotypes to be placed on you by others through association. Be extra observant of you outward features, since you are not able to talk to everyone the way you present yourself becomes crucial to judgement passed on you.

Goodluck friend.
>>
Not an Anglo, hate niggers and hate muslims.

Europe would lose nothing if they all dropped dead tomorrow.
>>
>>29047496
Kek, the redditor tells someone to fuck off to reddit
>>
>Anglos are more racist

Dude. My dad is Anglo and my mother is Southern European. Anglos are far more tolerant of your shit than the average Eastern European or Southern European would be.
>>
>>29048335
I said I dress and speak normally. ;-; I think my body language is pretty beta/defeated so I still don't know why. Maybe i'm just ugly.
>>
THAT NO PICKLE PEE

THAT NO PUMP A RUM
>>
>>29048336
Agreed, but that won't happen, they're going to live and drag europe down the drain with them
>>
File: 1419658807406.png (478 KB, 512x695) Image search: [Google]
1419658807406.png
478 KB, 512x695
>>29048396

I know you said that but there is a difference between "dressing normally" and "dressing for your environment". Also, since you stated that when you speak with people they often perceive you as normal means your outward appearance is to blame for negative stereotypes.

Now unavoidably simply because you're black some people with associate you with black stereotypes. That is just the sad fact of free speech, people can form any negative opinion they want and express it as such.

However, if minds are willing to be swayed they will be swayed by how you present yourself. Your definition of "normal" and societies "normal" are not exact, and a certain pair of jeans and a t-shirt you find gets you no special attention in one place could very well become the thing that gets you negative attention in another place.

So you need to take a close look at exactly how you present yourself both with body language and attire to ensure you are "fitting in". All of this is only necessary if you don't want to be judged as much, no one is immune from judgement.

No matter what I wear some people will still see me as a privileged white male who runs the patriarchy and is oppressing everyone. That's just life my dude.

Try observing yourself in a mirror and act they way you would in public. Really take a detailed assessment of how you coming off, and think about how others might view that behavior in association with other black people. Adjust accordingly.
>>
>>29048384
This.

One of my parents is white-anglo and anti-racism. The other is south asian and is racist against everyone save for some (not all) south asians, whites, and Mediterraneans.
Whites aren't the only racial supremacists in the world.
>>
>>29046592
ur a drunk coward
>>
Are you new here? /r9k/ is pretty much the "black board" of 4chan.

In its early days, there used to be weekly black/minority threads that would get 300+ posts. This is easily the least racist board that actually gets traffic.
>>
>>29046592
I think all white people are secretly racist and they come online to vent, not just on 4chan but on Imgur/Reddit.
>>
>>29048636

To be fair the board has become increasingly more influenced by /pol/ ever since pepe became an internet icon. And the racism on 4chan is hard to differentiate between sarcasm and sincerity, this being the internet wasteland that it is and all.

>>29048661
As a white male who has made multiple posts in this thread and lurked since about 2006, I can tell you confidently not all white people are racists.

If anything stereotypes observed by whites are a safety mechanism, Caucasians are a cautious bunch who are often paranoid about their safety. It's why news media has the shock value it does today, to influence the white majority to be concerned for their safety rather than critical of government infrastructure.
>>
>>29048559
I dress pretty norm-core. Usually wear converse/vans and dress shoes.

You're right, I just feel I have to do two times better because a lot of people ruined how I'm seen by non-blacks, or even other blacks.

Thank you for the advice dude, definitely going to do the mirror thing.
>>
>>29048661
You are a retard, everyone is racist, we're programmed this way and it's the right way considering how many murders and wars have been fought over different cultures as they were incompatible, everyone should stay in their own homes.
>>
>>29048761

I know its tough dude, having to compensate so much for others shitty actions. But you gotta play by societies rules if you want to be accepted. It's all a game.

Unconfident body language can also be interpreted as secretiveness perhaps due to its reclusive nature, maybe people think you are concealing something dangerous.

If it makes you feel any better if I go downtown in anything less than a collared shirt and slacks, I get judged as white trash.

Hope the mirror thing works out for you.
>>
>>29048582
Just goes to show the kinder you are to non-whites, the more they hate you and the more they try to exploit you.

If you're completely exclusionary, they won't even get the chance.
>>
>>29048724
>Caucasians are a cautious bunch who are often paranoid about their safety

lol, if we were half as ethnocentric and "paranoid" as you try to make us out to be, our countries wouldn't already be 15-20%+ non-white when they were 99% white just 20-30 years ago.
>>
>>29046592
I'm racist yes. I preferred my country when it was homogeneous. Multiculturalism is only a recent thing here so I can still remember the glory days
>>
>>29047875

Examples of Detroit and Camden are instances of inequality, ghettos could be likened to tribal living in the lack of resources and education opportunities. They have improved over the years but still, these places are not identical to average white environments.

I suppose you have me on the indigenous definition technically, although in common usage the term is applied to aboriginals or natives who live in rural environments and that's what I was implying. That rural tribal populations are not as intelligent simply because they have less access to knowledge then first world countries.

They were living like that because of tradition. They either saw no need to improve or innovate because that way of life is acceptable to them, or they lack the resources to create massive technological changes in their societies. A few rural indigenous tribes purposefully cut themselves off from the rest of the world (see sentinel island).

Africa may have alot of natural resources but relative to other continents trees and water sources are few and far between. Given that many tribes are competing for the same resources as well, it cannot be argued that the tribal life is one focused more on survival than intellectual pursuits.

And lastly, yes asians, whites, and blacks raised in similar environments will tend to have IQ scores from highest to lowest in that order. But the differences are pretty negligible, and the individuals will be comparable in intelligence. IQ score is a result of how one handles logic, not how one functions in everyday life. Differences in score at this level can be overcome by familiarizing oneself with logical systems.
>>
>>29048921

We let them in for cheap labor and a boon to the economy, that's why immigration was accepted with open arms. Now you see more whites in support of Trump because he's talking about closing the country off and outing illegal immigrants.

Whites are cautious but they are also opportunists.

And still this is speaking only to a majority, it may not even be a large majority anymore as white millennials continue to grow up and present more tolerant views.
>>
>>29049008
>lack of resources and education opportunities

What resources are you specifically referring to?

Educational opportunities is a nonsense excuse, there isn't any disparity in per-pupil funding when stratified by race. Asians who go to school in the ghetto still perform excellently. Not to mention the US spends twice of what East Asian countries do on primary and secondary education in a per capita sense, yet is outperformed by these same countries in things like PISA hugely.

>or they lack the resources to create massive technological changes in their societies

Again, what resources are you referring to? Be specific.

>but relative to other continents trees and water sources are few and far between

You're going to have provide sources for this.

>Given that many tribes are competing for the same resources as well

lol what? Are you claiming there wasn't inter-tribal conflict in the Med, Fertile Crescent, East Asia etc? Pick up a history book you fucking idiot.

>But the differences are pretty negligible

No they aren't. A 15 point difference in IQ is huge. IQ is a logarithmic scale after all.

>not how one functions in everyday life

IQ is literally the best predictor of life outcome out of a broad range of cognitive and other tests, see:

https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2005g-jobs-life.pdf

It even predicts job performance.
>>
>>29049045
>let them in for cheap labor and a boon to the economy

Yes and no. There's collusion between the left and faux-right on this issue. The western world has become hooked on the idea of population-growth fueled GDP growth, but it's something the left, even the so called radical left (Corbyn here has said things to similar effect) are happy to play along with.

The thing is, if it were purely about economic management, we'd do what East Asia and the Gulf do, which is allow for highly skilled work visa programs, but not allow these people to settle. In other words, the visas are temporary.

Laws like permanent residency after X period in a country being guaranteed, or family reunification, are NOT economic. They are "humanitarian".

>closing the country off

Trump's proposed plan for immigration would still mean the US is more permissive than the vast majority of non-western nations. Outside of Western Europe and North America, immigration for settlement simply isn't allowed to be demographically significant. It's the west that is abnormal in this sense, not Trump.

>Whites are cautious but they are also opportunists.

1) It's clear you aren't white.

2) This is irrelevant. You alluded to whites somehow being more ethnocentric and paranoid than other races. You seem to think other races would not be worried about becoming minorities in their own homelands. This is patent bullshit from a typical monolingual idiot who has never lived outside of his or her own country.

t. Lived a year in Singapore and a year in Hong Kong.
>>
>>29049065

There are inconsistencies in per school funding based on area, not per pupil. It's not just materials but teacher proficiency as well. Resources can be anything that improves an individuals life, from nutrition to a healthy play environment. We know that ghettos can be a bad influence on young black children and cause them to stray from education system, so even if the materials are there the "resource" of a stable environment may not be. This may be the advantage that the asian children has, less susceptible to ghetto culture.

As for the resources of the tribes, I do think there was inter-tribal conflict as well as outer-tribal conflict. These were not democracies we are talking about, so its natural to believe that leaders and territorial control has changed greatly within these rural areas. Which challenges the resources available to the tribes, and by resources here I mean the proper environment, tools, and raw materials to create better technologies.

As for the IQ, I've never seen a 15 point difference between black asians and whites who grew up in the same environments, in different environments yes. But in the same environments its usually no more than a 5 point difference, from the data I have seen. If you have something that demonstrates a larger gap I'd reconsider my opinion.

IQ may be a predictor of job performance and selection, but not of life expectancy or expression. IQ can't predict how someones life will turn out, only what choices they might make. A job is a choice, and the performance in that job is also a choice. Logical choices that people contribute a certain amount to for money or status. If anything this just shows IQ differentiation just demonstrate different life goals. IQ can never tell you the wisdom someone has, how many experiences they've been through, and the knowledge they've obtained. It's only a series of tests to show how you problem solve. While that is a useful skill it is not all of life.
>>
Why is it only Americans racist. I am sure there is more racism in your third world country.
>>
File: bg2548_table1.gif (51 KB, 400x729) Image search: [Google]
bg2548_table1.gif
51 KB, 400x729
>>29049236
>are inconsistencies in per school funding based on area, not per pupil.

See picture.

>It's not just materials but teacher proficiency as well.

You realize most states have laws concerning teacher training right? If you complete your training with state funding, which most do, then you have to go to "deprived" areas for a year or two to teach. This still doesn't explain how Asians perform excellently regardless of the level of deprivation of an area.

>and by resources here I mean the proper environment, tools, and raw materials to create better technologies.

Be specific, what resources did the Fertile Crescent, Europe, Southeast Asia etc have that Sub-Saharan Africa in its entirety did not, and provide a source to that effect.

>As for the IQ, I've never seen a 15 point difference between black asians and whites who grew up in the same environments

The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study shows the same disparities persisting.

The racial IQ gap between blacks and Whites is a full standard deviation. To give you an idea of what that means:

- 1 in 5 whites is more intelligent than every Negro on the planet
- Average Whites are more intelligent than 87% of Blacks
- In equally sized black and White populations, the blacks have one tenth the geniuses and ten times more retards.
- An average black adult has the mental abilities of a White 13 year old.

>But in the same environments its usually no more than a 5 point difference

Source?

>but not of life expectancy or expression

Uh, yes it does:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/research-confirms-a-link-between-intelligence-and-life-expectancy/

>IQ can't predict how someones life will turn out

From the Gottfredson paper:

>IQ/g usually predicts major life outcomes better than does any other single predictor in broad samples of individuals. For example, whether IQ predicts strongly (educational performance) or weakly (law-abidingness), it predicts better than does social class background.
>>
>>29046638
zivelo kosovo
KOSOVO NIJE SRBIJA
>>
>>29049118

It was never pure economic management, it was economic benefit and then humanitarian because it was unamerican to kick people out "give me your poor, huddled masses". Doesn't mean whites aren't xenophobic.

Trump isn't closing the country off entirely, I didn't mean that, but he is certainly making it more strict. And its being popularized, a change from the attitude that was once open doors. That popularity is happening for a reason, white people are angry and scared of the influx of refugees and those seeking work.

It's no surprise whites are the ones often imagining doom day scenarios and creating bunkers, more than any race. This proves their cautious, our cautious, nature.

Now I know other countries are xenophobic as well, especially Asian ones. I never claimed they weren't. But there is no doubt that while whites on the one hand support American liberty and democracy for all, a justice focused society we have, there is also a fear of other races simply because of the hate they have show towards whites for their past actions and current lifestyle.

You cannot deny that Americans are some of the most hated people on earth in other countries, so its natural that would build up a cautious nature in American Caucasians.

That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>29046592
I current gen, you can't be on 4chan ad be racist too, either you're ironically racist or just retarded.

So OP, either lurk more or reddit might be more suitable for you.
>>
>>29049361
>because it was unamerican to kick people out "give me your poor, huddled masses".

Uh, no. The idea that because someone sets foot in your country they should have the right to stay there in perpetuity and gain citizenship is a very recent one, just a few decades old. The founders of America conceived of a classical style Republic after all, up until 1965 the US gave priority to immigrants of European descent.

>Doesn't mean whites aren't xenophobic.

Who are whites xenophobic in comparison to?

>but he is certainly making it more strict.

Yes, and that's a good thing.

>a change from the attitude that was once open doors

The bulk of the American population never believed in open door immigration, it was enacted because it was in the interests of elites.

>This proves their cautious, our cautious, nature.

Yeah, because a statistically significant number of whites have nuclear shelters in their gardens. Not like China has the most developed nuclear fallout facilities in the world or anything.

>whites on the one hand support American liberty and democracy for all

I can't speak for American whites, but from the ones I've met, they don't. I certainly don't. My country was never a proposition nation, it was always an ethnostate from its founding by Anglo-Saxon invaders.

>for their past actions and current lifestyle.

What past actions? Who raped the Balkans and the Iberian peninsula for centuries? Who enslaved Eastern Slavs and made them pay tribute? Who took a million white slaves from Southern Europe and sold them in the bazaars of the Levant and North Africa?

Dude, you know absolutely nothing about history. Fuck off.

>You cannot deny that Americans are some of the most hated people on earth in other countries

Where? The Middle East, probably. The rest of the world have their ethnic issues. Greeks and Turks, Southeast Asians and Chinese, Mongolians and Chinese, Russians and Caucasians, Persians and Arabs etc.
>>
>>29049323

How would you even measure spending per pupil by the state? I'm very interested on how that data was collected.

On your other points, for the IQ differentiation a standard deviation is dependent on the sample size so it'd be tough to say how big the difference is. Judging by the stats you gave, those are what I would expect of the races when growing up in their average environments. If those differences were descriptive of whites and black who had grown up in similar environments I'd be surprised.

The only thing I can say to IQ predicting life expectancy would be the choices made. A higher IQ person is going to make safer choices presumably, ones that keep them healthy as the article presumes. But if there is some biological determinant that is allowing higher IQ people to live longer lives I'd be impressed again.

I'm sorry I don't have the capacity to present such sources as you have, but thanks for the lessons you've taught me.

I knew there were disparities and have observed data to such, but not on the scale you're talking. Got no way to refute it either, gg.
>>
>>29046592
Nah, I'm not racist. Not sexist or anything either.
I just see no reason to be.
I did start drifting into sexism because r9k is a shitty cesspool, but I halted that. I drifted into racism when I was younger because my parents constantly talked about their irrational hate for black people for no clear reason.
Now I'm just a boring, non biased anglo
>>
>>29049522
>I'm very interested on how that data was collected.

Go look up the methodology if you're concerned.

>On your other points, for the IQ differentiation a standard deviation is dependent on the sample size so it'd be tough to say how big the difference is.

The 15 point disparity been White Americans and Black Americans has been demonstrated for decades.

>those are what I would expect of the races when growing up in their average environments

Except intelligence has been proven to be at the very least 50% genetic.

>But if there is some biological determinant that is allowing higher IQ people to live longer lives I'd be impressed again.

The biological determinant is what you just described, ability to delay gratification.
>>
I hate non-whites because you all hate us.

Besides, we are literally superior, the only problem being brainwashed cuck whites.
>>
>>29046592
Black guy here. Only things I'm slightly prejudiced against are Turks since the only ones I knew were assholes and gypsies.
>>
>>29049534
>irrational

If black people disappeared tomorrow from America:

>Unemployment would decrease to 4%
>Welfare costs would be halved and welfare reform would come much sooner
>Education would be cheaper and higher quality due to not having to force millions of boons to graduate, putting the US PISA scores up with the UK.
>GDP per capita would increase to 56000$, Income inequality would be at a low of 0.37, Median income would increase noticeably.
>Child poverty would be cut by more than a third, putting the US tied with Japan
>Increased trust in the populace would mean more reform towards healthcare, which would be of much higher quality on average.
>Massive decrease in crime and prison population, leading to better quality in law enforcement as well as far less police shootings and abuses. Violent crime would be limited to Meth Labs and Spic Cartels.
>The murder rate would be halved, New York city would be among the safest large cities in the world with a mere 20 murders a year. The US would be tied with Finland in terms of per capita murder rate.
>Better mental health facilities due to the lack of abusive nig nurses leads to a massive decrease in school shootings, with the role of the 2nd amendment not even coming into question.
>AID's would all but disappear among straight males, the US life expectancy would increase to 81 years, the healthcare system would cost far less and something resembling universal/single payer healthcare would emerge because people don't have to fear going bankrupt for Shaniquas surgery.
>Teen pregnancy would be cut by a third, leading to much fewer single moms and an overall healthier generation of kids.
>>
>>29046592

I'm not racist, I just think people should stay in their own communities and countries and stay with their own kind. Europe will literally cease to exist if we just continue to let any one and everyone come in.

There are less than 1 billion white people on earth.

China has 1.5 billion people alone
India has 1.2 billion people alone
Nigeria is projected to have over 1 billion people in a few decades
Every western country is projected to be majority non-white and non-native in a century. Why should we accept this? Multiculturalism for white people but non-whites get to protect their culture and have their countries be homogenous.

Multiculturalism is a negative, diversity is not a strength but a weakness that destroys the society that promotes it, everytime. All you need to do is understand history to understand that no society and group of people ever survived by having diversity. One group must and will take over.

Why can't white people have a homeland and love themselves and their culture? Why is that racism? Even immigrants into the west are allowed to love their culture and talk about how superior their culture is to everyone else, but whites are not allowed that privilege.
>>
>>29049465

In recent history American whites have the more atrocious crimes of slavery, segregation, and white supremacy that are looked down upon by many countries.

I think it was Hungarians who raped the Balkans and Iberian Peninsula, Russians who enslaved the eastern slavs, and Ottomans who enslaved Southern Europeans. But these are ancient history compared to the 18th century dealings of Americans.

I never claimed American whites were the most evil, just the most recent. Certainly not on the scale of the atrocities of the past. I think Muhammad jihad invasions, Ottoman empire expansion and the Crusades were probably the most violent in history. But you're right, I don't know alot about history.
>>
>>29049361
>You cannot deny that Americans are some of the most hated people on earth in other countries, so its natural that would build up a cautious nature in American Caucasians.

I hope you aren't implying that the reason americans are hated is their race because thats retarded
>>
>>29049714
>have the more atrocious crimes of slavery, segregation, and white supremacy

What are these atrocious in comparison to exactly?

The oldest anti-miscegenation laws in the world come from China, Arabs traded double the number of Black slaves as Whites did in the Transatlantic Trade.

>and the Crusades
>most violent in history

Fucking lol, a few thousand innocents died in the sacking of Jerusalem. Just a few years before the Emir of Sicily put 10,000 Christians to death.
>>
>>29049714

There are more slaves in Africa today then there ever was by the Atlantic slave trade.
>>
>>29049714
>Russians who enslaved the eastern slavs

No, Mongols/Tatars.

>and Ottomans who enslaved Southern Europeans

Arabs/Magrebis, Ottomans did it too though.

>ancient history

Arabs were still trading slaves well up until the end of the 19th century, as were the barbary corsairs.
>>
>>29046592
you are just baiting them racist anon here. nice falseflagging
>>
>>29049595
I know, but given that there's literally 0 way to make them completely disappear and so there's no point in trying, I also see no point in stressing over it.
>>
>>29049712
>Multiculturalism
add white people on it. it bound to be destroyed easily
>>
I think it's pretty dumb not to be racist. There are quite clearly different races, and it's delusional to believe that genetic makeup doesn't affect what a person is. I also think that the other apes are people and should be treated as such, though it obviously wouldn't make sense to treat an ape as a human, or a chinese as a zulu. They're different, though there is much in common.

but some people go full retard about it. hating does nothing except make you an easy tool for manipulative people.

I'm white and I prefer to live with people who are like me. I am suspicious of anyone who does not get along well with their own people and prefers the company of other races ("""""""anti-racist""""""" self-hating shit-disturber commies, mostly). I would prefer to live in a country where foreigners are not allowed to own land, run for office or vote. I don't think this is wrong as long as everybody gets a place of their own. I do have friends who are different and I study the cultures of other races because there is much to be learned, and I treat people as individuals.

I'm pretty disappointed in most nationalists and nationalist organizations.

>>29046592
If you have blue, maybe green eyes, pale skin (not from albinism) and mostly European heritage then you're white. Where I grew up all the white people have blue eyes and all of my family has blue eyes, so I lump all dark-eyed people in with the "other". I'm not 10000000000% white because I have dark hair indicating a handful of moor ancestors, but with genetics and race there are no absolutes. Every people has intermixed with another people at one time, or has branched off from another, so there are bound to be outliers within a given population due to the unpredictability of genetic traits.
>>
>>29046674
Izgleda da nas ima
>>
>>29049843

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Explain it.
>>
>>29049789

Nah their lifestyle and actions.

>>29049801
>>29049807
>>29049818

I guess it is more of a modern lifestyle thing then, if the Atlantic slavery trade paled in comparison to other slave trades in both amount and recency.

I just know alot of other countries really hate Americans from traveling, but maybe thats just my experience. Maybe I'm just a terrible American.

>>29049818
>>
>>29049941

Oh I'm not white then, I have brown eyes, brown hair and fair skin. Disregard all my posts. Am I just a light skinned black man?
>>
Irish lad here. Not racist. Got first bj from skiny black girl with duck suckin lips.
>>
>>29050063
light brown on both counts? I guess that's fairly white. If you have black arab eyes and black as the night hair while still having european features and heritage then I guess you're a sort of euro-moor cur. nothing to be ashamed of, you're in good company. I don't consider Mediterraneans to be white Europeans, though they are Europeans in their own way.

I don't think you should take my opinion of whiteness too seriously. I'm white, so if people share my traits then they're white. It's pretty simplistic and self-centered.

black != nonwhite
black is black, like an Argentinian. You can be not white without being black, and you can also be part white and part black, like almost all American "black" people.

>>29050080
I bet you're black irish so that's hardly even interracial, you racist fuck.
>>
>>29046592
Not really.

Although there are very obvious differences between races, I don't think it justifes hating them just 'cause
>>
I'm mexican and think 90% of white males should be killed with the rest put in breeding camps so everyone else can get a complimentary white girl to fuck, only then can we end racism
>>
>>29046592
What if I only hate one race, but I think the rest are alright?
>>
>>29050675
racism != racial hatred
>>
>>29050709
is that race turks? it better be turks
>>
>>29050715
That's literally it though
>>
>>29049941
>I would prefer to live in a country where foreigners are not allowed to own land, run for office or vote. I don't think this is wrong as long as everybody gets a place of their own. I do have friends who are different and I study the cultures of other races because there is much to be learned, and I treat people as individuals.
>I'm American
There are at least 2 problems with this.
>>
>implying niggers aren't just the worst
People are breaking the conditioning every day and waking up to your bullshit. Your little era of "tolerance" is coming to an end.
>>
>>29051072
>racists are getting literally delusional

Kek
>>
>>29050963
nope

racism is treating or thinking of different races differently, that's it.
>>
>>29051036
I'm not American and I never said I was.

Even if I was, why would it matter? Are Americans not allowed to have their own dreams and ideals?

If you think that treating people as individuals and wanting a nationalist society are conflicting ideas, then I disagree. Would you treat any child the same as your own? Most people would care for their own child first, as I hope you would. At the same time, do you generalize all other children to be worthless? I should hope not, even the children of others can teach you something or bring a smile. Different races have different bodies in non-trivial ways. My own people understand what it is to live as a white person, to smell, eat, think, sunburn, etc the way a white person does. It's comforting to live in a society where I fit in, where I'm not an "other" to 70% of the population.

In my ideal country there would be a super-city where anyone can stay, do business, etc. The rest of the country is for the members of the nation that owns the country.
>>
1/32 Choctaw here. Most of it is satire you fucking mong.
>>29046592
>>
>>29046592
racism existed before you were born

it will continue to exist long after you are dead

please find better thing to whittle away your time on.
>>
>>29046864
This is why you should buy a ticket to Liberia and live life like the Nubian King you are brother. There's no white people there to keep your down.
>>
>>29049008
It makes me so sad as an American to see all of our major cities turned into shanty towns for black people. They shouldn't be allowed to systemically ruin every area that used to be a nice safe place to live.

Integration was a huge mistake.
>>
>>29049323
>we can make the black kids stop killing the teachers if we can just have some more of your hard earned paycheck good gentile sir.
>>
>>29048661
This. Ironically, it has ended up making me distrustful towards white people, but such is life. To be fair, it has taught me to distrustful towards everyone else.
>>
>>29046592
Eternal reminder that the balkans aren't white
t. Bulgarian pickle farmer.
>>
>>29049595
America should have joined Germany on the genocide train when they had the chance.

I also now understand why Germany did it, literally a final solution. Though they were getting rid of a lot of educated and wealthy Jews at the same time. Getting rid of the poors would have worked as well.
>>
File: 1464886415188.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1464886415188.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Im white, I post here a lot and no I am not racist. I despise pol, I hate their sense of ownership over boards that dont belong to them, their entitlement complex and sense of authority and the amount of shilling they do day in and day out, some obvious and some not so obvious. They are a cancer and they are reaching levels of entitlement that probably surpass the ultra sjw side of things which is just another side of the same stupid coin. (just like le gamergate vs feminist bullshit, its the same shit with the dumbass alt right vs tumblr)
>>
Don't understand racism, especially the ironic racism on this website. It's just dumb. Or the sexism and misogyny, either. We're all just scared brainstems running around and bumping into things and each other, trying to enjoy ourselves until we die.
>>
>>29046638
Kaj ima sused? Ah da, ISTRIJEBI KEBAB!!!
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.