[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he pays for sex >hes proud of it and thinks its something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1313684588753.jpg (15 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
1313684588753.jpg
15 KB, 374x250
>he pays for sex
>hes proud of it and thinks its something to tell people about
consider geting help how to fit into society
>>
>>29046567
>>he pays for sex
No, i dont

>hes proud of it and thinks its something to tell people about

No, i dont
>>
>>29046610

>he responds to threads as if they were specifically directed at him

Insatiable levels of autism
>>
>>29046567
>he pays for sex
yes

>hes proud of it
only if you'er extremely autistic and/or retarded

>and thinks its something to tell people about
depending on the context I've talked to many friends about brothels, hookers and strippers.
There's a reasons it's called "the oldest proffession on earth"
>>
>>29046641
thats a stage of schizofrenia i think, he thinks insults are directed to him (because they match perfectly in his case)
>>
I go to Asian massage parlors but have only ever stated it on r9k.

They're good as long as you do your research and are willing to 'tip' for extras
>>
>>29046641
>>29046667

Everyone responds to the threads from their point of view you retards, the threads just get the topic going
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.