[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw I dont have enough money for and dont know anyone from whom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 39
File: 1460525392527.jpg (289 KB, 1388x858) Image search: [Google]
1460525392527.jpg
289 KB, 1388x858
Tfw I dont have enough money for and dont know anyone from whom I can buy enough lsd to have an ego death.
Pic unrelated
>>
This means that you are too much of a failure to afford a substance that would make you an even bigger one.
>>
File: 474574535.jpg (182 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
474574535.jpg
182 KB, 639x639
>>29046501
>lsd
>failure
try again
>>
>>29046420
Hold out til October, and get some shrooms kiiiiid!
>>
>>29046526
The reason druggies say you need to try it yourself before you understand what it is about is that you need to fry your brain to even manage not to laugh at your epiphaines.
>>
>>29046501
Why wouldit make me a bigger failure?
I need lsd the most because people say it would make me stop being a robot.
>>
>>29046562
My life is such a cruel nightmare that the worst possible trip seems better than being sober. At least after the bad trip I learn something while Im incapable of doing that irl.
>>
>>29046562
lsd is the drug of successfull people
choose a random boomer or genXer with a multi million dollar net worth and chances are theyve taken lsd on several occasions
>>
>>29046562
YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT.... You're the type of person who pretends they are an expert on subjects that they have absolutely no experience in whatsoever
>>
>>29046420
Buy morning glory seeds desu
>>
File: 1381787024991.jpg (124 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
1381787024991.jpg
124 KB, 400x304
>>29046562
Pretty much this.

>>29046526
A buddy of mine asked me to supervise him when he tripped for the first time.
>runss for the basement
>"ANON! The Papal State is returning with nukes, to the bunker!"
>arrive at the bunker, immediately forgets about his first illusion
>takes a shit in the washing machine, complaining about the toilet being "glued to the wall"
>tries to flush it, mixes the laundry with his shit
>leaves the basement through back yard door
>kicks the garden gnomes for a bit
>lies down in thistles
>passes out
>mfw
LSD is for pathetic idiots, face it.
>>
>>29046603
>choose a random boomer or genXer with a multi million dollar net worth and chances are theyve taken lsd on several occasions

This is because they are highly intelligent and highly intelligent people obviously try more experiences. But they obvioulsy would have accomplished more had they not tripped -- they just misattribute their success to the conspicuous memory of the trip. The kind of correlation/causation error that really should be visible.

>>29046602
>At least after the bad trip I learn something

Incorrect. 'Psychedelics' give no knowledge; they just convince you in vague superfluous relationships and false equivalencies between concepts you already know. They disable criticism; they only clutter your brain by producing unparsimonious delusions. This is exactly why 'psychedelic' revelations are rife with 'on the most funamental level, ...' and 'essentially, ...'. They make you 'see' patterns that are just artifacts of your haywire brain.

>>29046653
*tips mushroom cap*
>>
>>29046691
dude, read some of sam harris' books. he describes in great detail how psychedelics changed his perspective on things and influenced his life for the better.
>>
File: NOW CONTAINS MORE CRINGEYNESS.jpg (101 KB, 798x604) Image search: [Google]
NOW CONTAINS MORE CRINGEYNESS.jpg
101 KB, 798x604
I I have never met anybody who doesn't self-medicate in one way or another, whether its religion, false reassurance from equally inept online failures, pot, exercise, whoring, dissociation, heroin, video games, pretending it's your choice it that women find you unattractive, LSD ( which I have literally done thousands of hits of in my life) or yes... even METH... I had everything I loved taken from me 6 years ago, and I openly admit that I have been self-medicating by occasionally snorting a line of methamphetamine... I'm sick and tired of hearing you in experienced, untrained cowardly pimple face adult male teenage girls parrot and mimic the current trendy Mantra they see on TV commercials about methamphetamine... BLOW ME...

There's not a single example you can produce to show where drugs have ruined my life, yet meanwhile all you do is complain about how your life is ruined... Recently I have been told that because I get high I am CRINGEY and a MANCHILD... It was a seventeen-year-old kid who has never gotten high in his life who informed me of my lowly status... You guys crack me up
>>
>>29046691
>see your life as horrible mess although it isn't
>take lsd
>it convinces you that life isn't that bad after all
I don't see anything bad in this. That's the point of doing lsd or isn't it?

Also everyone should do whatever the fuck they want. Go be a moralfag somewhere else
>>
>>29046750
>sam harris

Yes, I see his name dropped every couple of months. Then every time I make the mistake of looking him up and cringe at his ramblings about 'everything existing in the mind' and 'only the present moment existing'. How he apparently got elected as a paragon of science by some eludes me.
>>
>>29046691
Even better if it gives me some semblance of hope. I dont care if everything I learn is an illusion.
I know my life is predetermined to be shitty so even if I see some form of hope or understandin it will be worth it.
>>
>>29046778
Yeah dude, l'm sure you have all the answers
>>
>>29046691
Q: HOW WOULD 'YOU' KNOW ?...
You Remind Me of a Preacher, pointing his finger and telling his congregation how I am a fool because I don't believe in God... However, you have absolutely no proof whatsoever to validate your point....

You've got nothing... Nothing but condescending tone and the false self assuredness...

You would be better off trying to explain sex to me, because I'm married and I was a DJ at strip clubs for 10 years, but you jack off to anime so once again you don't know shit, loser
>>
File: 5996084140206620114.jpg (114 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
5996084140206620114.jpg
114 KB, 640x481
>>29046831
Lol that's all of your loquacious worthless bullshit, but still the fact remains you have no experience in the subject so your opinion means absolutely nothing... Try remote viewing the alien at Area 51 LOL you fucking loser make believe charlatan expert on absolutely nothing that can't get laid
>>
>>29046775
>>it convinces you that life isn't that bad after all

The conviction that 'life isn't bad' -- it being subjective notwithstanding -- is just one of dozens of delusions a typical trip produces. Not to mention the personality changes.

>everyone should do whatever the fuck they want

This is untenable *and* inconsistent. You already give yourself the right to, for instance, prevent violent crime. This is no different from me preventing people from taking a drug that would make them convince other people that 'their lives depend on themselves', for instance. In fact, my position is *more* tenable than yours because that drugged platitude is demonstrably wrong, whereas the boundaries of benefit and harm are blurry (for the banal example, stealing from one to feed another). And that's not even to menion that that platitude, like many others that 'psychedelics' convince you of such as 'you can always be wrong' or 'not eveything has to be put into words', directly result in what's commonly considered suffering.

tl;dr generic druggie retard.

>>29046802
>>29046831
LSD: self-righteous appeal to ignorance, the chemical.

>>29046793
Fair enough.
>>
>>29046420
If you get the money, go on the deep web onto the drug markets. I've bought weed and LSD from there before, it was amazing quality.
>>
File: 20160604_064656.png (542 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160604_064656.png
542 KB, 1920x1920
>>29046602
There's no such thing as a bad trip... The bad trip already exists inside of the person... The bad trip is nothing more than unresolved inner conflict...

For some people holding up a mirror to their inner psyche and seeing themselves for the first time can be a lot to handle especially if you haven't finished dealing with the external factors
>>
>>29046907
people should be able to harm their own minds and bodies as much as they want. go on and post your quentin meme pictures next faggot

you can't even prove me wrong: pro tip
>>
>>29046914
No it is not amazing quality. This just goes to show that you have never tried amazing quality. Amazing quality is hard to get.

>>29046420
As for you OP, stop being a faggot and die like a man, sober. I'm all for drugs and getting high. But death is an experience mate, one you should not fuck with.
>>
File: mask-06(2).jpg (294 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
mask-06(2).jpg
294 KB, 1000x1000
>>29046907
It would be so funny to watch you shut the fuck up after you actually tried LSD and realized what a fucking dick you are
>>
>>29046914
most of the stuff you get on the deep web is horrible quality
>>
>>29046925
>There's no such thing as a bad trip... The bad trip already exists inside of the person... The bad trip is nothing more than unresolved inner conflict...

This is most glaring drug apologetics, 'it's harmless because if it harms you then it is actually you who harm yourself', I've yet seen.

>holding up a mirror to their inner psyche and seeing themselves for the first time

Pull your head out of your ass.

>>29046938
>people should be able to harm their own minds and bodies as much as they want.

Arguably, but you saying this proves you didn't read my point in which I explicitly addressed that some things, such as drugs, harm other people as well through a snowball effect of provoking the saviour complex of 'I must enlighten everyone by getting them to trip'.

>>29046946
>tried LSD and realized what a fucking dick you are

'ur not inlightened until u realize words can hurt ;_; '
>>
>>29046976
>harm other people as well through a snowball effect of provoking the saviour complex of 'I must enlighten everyone by getting them to trip'.
Do you have any facts to back this up?
>>
>>29046992
Rats! I only have hundreds of times that I've seen druggies swear by the fact that everyone should try shrooms once in their lives and that it is one of the experiences that they can't let their children miss on! Foiled!
>>
>>29046946
I feel you anon. It's evident that the majority of the people in this thread have tried molly or ecstasy at the most.

LSD is great, so is every other drug if you have a good state of mind. Blathering idiots are just blathering idiots, drugs just make them less aware of their idiocy.
>>
>>29047050
>Blathering idiots are just blathering idiots

Am I really the only person to ever have bothered to point out -- or, coud that be, seen? -- the glaring fallacy of 'if it makes them retarded, then it means they were retarded to begin with'?

Because literally every single druggie parrots it.
>>
File: 1457025052846.png (775 KB, 564x751) Image search: [Google]
1457025052846.png
775 KB, 564x751
>>29047044
>anecdotal evidence

originalo comealano
>>
File: END TIMES by Johnny Neptune.jpg (150 KB, 720x549) Image search: [Google]
END TIMES by Johnny Neptune.jpg
150 KB, 720x549
I was 12 years old when I smoked my first joint... The next day I took a hit of four way window pane LSD... Believe it or not the next day I took a ten-strip... After that, I took up to four ten-strips a day EVERY DAY until I was 15 years old.. I'm not exaggerating... Granted once every 5 days I would stop and take that day to replenish my body with nutrients and vitamin C and all that crap, and I would get back to it the next day... Actually did more Psychonaut Exploration than Timothy Leary... I haven't seen real LSD since 1996 comma when suddenly it just disappeared... From what I understand these days if you get LSD it's actually 25I-NBOMe, which can be very very dangerous... So the whole argument is moot... It doesn't matter... You can't get it anymore... Today's youth will never have the opportunity that I had. By the way did it make me go insane? Not at all. I was already insane Comet just like all of you are. I have fucked my life up big time but it had nothing to do with drugs. All of the downfalls in my life had to do with bad choices in women...

I am a professional illustrator, so what the hell would you expect? Here's an example of my work.. Tell me if you think that LSD made me delusional and to that I lost my talent or my ability to communicate... End of story
>>
>>29046907
This is a troll getting kicks out of you guys replying to him.

He intentionally tries to get to you, and you are letting him.

Just stop replying to him and he will fuck off.
>>
>>29046925
I respect you anon, you are not an idiot.

>>29046976
You however have never done drugs. Maybe weed.
>>
>>29047084
You sound like a cool guy. I would actually hang out with you
>>
>>29047084
I only have one question, How could you afford all that at 12? I could barely afford cigarettes.
>>
>>29047044 >>29047076
But by all means, continue to shriek 'anecdotal evidence' when someone says that niggers would steal lost wallets because there has never been a study relating wallet-stealing to race.

>>29047044 >>29047076
In fact, as a minor irony, the very Samuel Harris you indeed like to bring up literally said as much.

>if they don't try a psychedelic like psilocybin or LSD at least once in their adult lives, I will wonder whether they had missed one of the most important rites of passage a human being can experience
>>
File: neanderthal-man-face-16522197.jpg (68 KB, 1300x937) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal-man-face-16522197.jpg
68 KB, 1300x937
I am the last person on Earth who would ever say 'everybody needs to try any particular drug'... I have extensive training in Internal Medicine, pharmacology and psychology... It would be very irresponsible for anybody to have that point... That's just another example of you trying to backup an empty stereotype comma when once again... Let me repeat this in case you didn't get it the first 25 times : HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ?

A blind man can tell me the sky is polka dot purple, until that's the color of his face... But that doesn't have any bearing on reality... That's just somebody trying to convince me that they know something when everybody is well aware they're full of shit
>>
>>29047076
Feeding trolls.
Come on anon, you can do better than this.
>>
>>29047141
I don't even know who samuel harris is
also
>comparing niggers stealing things to some dude taking drugs in his free time
>>
File: 1449861354562.png (247 KB, 943x644) Image search: [Google]
1449861354562.png
247 KB, 943x644
>>29047097
ACTUALLY, IM JOHNNY NEPTUNE, The King of Rockin' Trolls.... I'm just having a little bit of fun myself
>>
>>29046691
You do realise the double helix of DNA was discovered by someone whilst they were tripping on LSD right?
>>
>>29047147
>A blind man can tell me the sky is polka dot purple

It used to baffle me why, for all the boundless creativity and explosions of insight and rending of reality and paradigm-shattering power and existence-transforming significance and synaesthetic terror that 'psychedelics' purport to yield, no druggie has ever had the idea to fucking use another sense than sight in their cliched 'it's like describing the colour blue to another person' metaphor. I would wonder: why it is never 'it's like describing music to a blind person', or 'a sting to an analgetic (sp?) person'. Then I realized it's because 'psychedelics' leave you just as boring and insipid as you were, just thinking you're hot shit.

>>29047196
You remembered to signify the causation/correlation problem by explicitly using the temporal 'whilst'! Great!
>>
>>29047076 >>29047189
Also, funny how intrinsically impossible it is that you two reply to each other.
>>
File: 1461567141984.png (2 MB, 1600x1362) Image search: [Google]
1461567141984.png
2 MB, 1600x1362
>>29047138
A: easily... It's important to keep in mind that back then they didn't sell grams of kush, and they didn't sell quarter ounces... They didn't even sell ounces of pot because they didn't measure it in that way... Back then we called it a FIVE FINGER LID, meaning it was as tall as the width of your hand including the thumb... You would get well over an ounce excellent pot for only FIFTEEN DOLLARS... Never 16... Never 20... Always $15 for a big fat lid of Kick-Ass pot... Things were just better back then. It's really hard to describe...

I have a very important announcement to make... I actually quit doing meth almost two months ago... I found out that my son was within my reach and I realize I was just spinning wheels and self-medicating. I found out he was disappointed in me and it really wasn't that hard to make the change because it's not like I was addicted... There's no such thing as drug addiction... Addiction is a term like genius... Those are just slang words... I took the wechsler scale for adolescence when I was 15 (wisc-r4) and scored above the 160 ceiling... That put me in the category called above Superior, not genius... It's called above Superior... Addiction is a misnomer people use when they want to discuss physical dependency on drugs... Only opiates cause physical dependency so if you're talking about anything other than synthetic or natural opioids, the term addiction or physical dependence he doesn't even apply
>>
>>29047074
No, you just only converse with others in an attempt to prove yourself correct.

I've done drugs with many people, all I'm saying is usually the ones who were idiots sober are the ones that do stupid things while high. The drugs lower their inhibitions is all, it doesn't change them, at least not drastically. Smarter individuals however barely show any change while high, I mean sure the physical ones are there like the eyes or the sweating/shaking, but mentally they would be there, and they wouldn't start spewing stupid epiphanies. The worst I've seen a smart person do while on psychedelics was a doctor I'm friends with, he started describing the physical effects of the drug in medical terms, which was annoying. But that's it, the smarter individuals are aware that it is all an induced chemical imbalance, and that it holds no real deeper truth.

I do not advise anyone to try drugs, because it takes a lot of discipline to always remind yourself that sober life holds the true meaning. It's shit you do to have fun, and if you aren't a retard you leave the trip in the toilet with the stanky acid shit you take after it.

So tl;dr
It does not make them retarded, it makes them a lower inhibition version of themselves. Which I am not saying is a good thing.
>>
>>29047218
The reason I used such a primal Layman's example as a metaphor? so you could understand it obviously because you're a dumbass... You need me to explain that further to you? You're a fucking idiot, okay so I was trying to give you some square peg round hole examples that you could bounce around in that tiny brain stem of yours and spit out some more of your bullshit, while with each and every word that you chained together you realize more and more that you're wrong...

By the way I'm using speech to text on my crappy Dalvik platform, the thing you know as Android so forgive any typographical errors
>>
>>29047273
Respect gramps. I honestly wasn't trying to be sarcastic earlier, I was really curious about the financial aspect. We really forget how low the economy has tanked. And everyone knows addiction is meme perpetuated by people who don't really want to quit.

Good luck with your kid man.
>>
>>29046975
You clearly have never looked on the dark net hard enough
>>
>>29046420
You can have an ego death even at 100 ug. I don't understand the obsession with high doses people tend to have. Yeah, you need absurdly high doses to even approach the LD50. But what's fun about taking such an intense trip when it costs so fucking much to get there? You could probably get more enjoyment out of 1-2 tabs while relaxing with some close friends. Also fuck off for trying to source drugs here. It's bad enough we had 1 retard shoot up a school, we don't need this here too.
>>
>>29047320
No son, you clearly have never dealt with a proper laboratory before.

I've tried the deep web a lot, because I am lazy and they send that shit to your door. But even my laziness could not change the fact that even at it's best, deep web shit had nothing on real top notch quality.
>>
>>29047283
>you just only converse with others in an attempt to prove yourself correct

What? No. I normally look testable hypotheses or open questions, such as 'what's the most aesthetically pleasing suicide method' or 'which race has lowest body temperature', which I recently derived for fun from 'are blacks cool'. Those being virtually absent from /r9k/, I'm reduced to discussions like this, where I can at least exercise... if not logic anymore, then at least ways to laugh at your lack of it.

>>29047283
>not drastically
>>29047283
>barely

I would believe that you consciously use such unfalsifiable terms so to placate consciences, 'psychedelics are not that bad', so that everyone is free to say 'oh good, "not that bad" is exactly the amount of damage I am willing to take, how convenient' and take them, rather than providing objective measurements of the damage they wreak which would be left for real consideration... but newer observation suggests you are just retarded.

And your 'NO TRUE smart person would let psychedelics make them believe stupid shit' is just embarrassing.
>>
>>29046420
If you haven't tried LSD and have an utterly negative bias towards it because of what your friend experienced or because you've made the primal cerebral connection that it is a drug, 'druggies' take drugs and anyone who takes any type of drug are only hardcore dirty crack fiend failures then you're a straight up idiot.
>>
File: 1464796610674.png (74 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464796610674.png
74 KB, 500x500
>>29047283
le "druggies" man doesn't really do anything on lsd threads other than bait people, insult people, and then use technicalities and non-issues to "prove" his point, whatever that might be. It changes with the wind. Don't waste your time. He doesn't even try to read bleeding edge research.
>>
>>29047411
>technicalities and non-issues

'I-it's a technicality! Not a real point, trust me!'
>>
>>29047400
>hardcore dirty crack fiend failures

Thos people are infinitely more rational than morons rambling about the self and responsibility and openness and understanding and perspectives.
>>
>>29047295
By the way THIS IS THE ANTIDOTE TO BOREDOM... I've just been fucking with you man you're a good guy I can tell... I've got no problems with you I just like having fun and confrontation is very healthy.. You're very intelligent and articulate and that means a lot these days dude... I've been trolling the chat room where people can't even spell their own name so this is quite refreshing for me
>>
What would happen if a blind person from birth took LSD? They don't know what colours or shapes are, so what would they see?
>>
>>29047435
>You're very intelligent and articulate

I might concede the latter. Have a nice day.
>>
>>29047357
>I don't understand the obsession with high doses people tend to have.

The 'self-awarier-than-thou' phenomenon.
>>
>>29047317
I realize you weren't being a dick... Throwing shit in people's faces is my hobby, and if you're going to get in the Octagon you have to be prepared to take some punches yourself... It wouldn't be fun unless it was a good barroom fight where everybody took turns smashing bottles over each others heads... I'm so sick and tired already I've seen people repeat these recent trendy catch phrases in here... I would like to see all of us do something important... I think that we should all THINK TANK and forecast what's coming around the corner and try to come up with a cool idea for this place because it has been in and out and up and down with changes but that's not going to end anytime soon and I say we shouldn't allow it to be happenstance and we need to keep the average idiots out of here... I'm actually proud of my son Jet Neptune for being a dick to me... Children are weak and scared but men have no problem being a dick with you that means my son is a man
>>
>>29047357
There is no LD-50 with LSD... sorry
>>
>>29047439
>They don't know what colours or shapes are, so what would they see?

They do know what shapes are. Touch.

>>29047485
>There is no LD-50 with LSD... sorry

So am I. There would so much less nonsense in the world if there were.
>>
File: THIS IS AN ACTUAL WOMAN.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS AN ACTUAL WOMAN.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>29047411
But you fail to understand that I am well aware of this and I am actually enjoying it... Much like doing drugs, this is my choice and if I get hurt then I'm the only one to blame...

Look at this disgusting slob which I stumbled across in a chat room... She looks so much like Penn jillette that I made this gif
>>
>>29047376
You've shown me for the retard I am.
I give up. You beat me with a post holding no real meaning or points either. Just your average fedora tipper's repertoire of Wikipedia level philosophy and logic, that's all it took you to show me my place.

But on my way out, let me just assure you, if you are here with us, then it really doesn't matter the amount of damage they do.
>>
File: 1464826352649.jpg (121 KB, 316x315) Image search: [Google]
1464826352649.jpg
121 KB, 316x315
>>29047485
"Eight patients were seen within 15 minutes of intranasal self-administration of large amounts of pure D-lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) tartrate powder. Emesis and collapse occurred along with signs of sympathetic overactivity, hyperthermia, coma and respiratory arrest. Mild generalized bleeding occurred in several patients and evidence of platelet dysfunction was present in all. Serum and gastric concentrationsof LSD tartrate ranged from 2.1 to 26 nanograms per ml and 1,000 to 7,000 ,g per 100 ml, respectively. With supportive care, all patients recovered. Massive LSD overdose in man is life-threatening and produces striking and distinctive manifestations."

Yes. There is.
>>
>>29047361
Even so, there's no such thing as quality with LSD, it's only the dosage that has anything to do with how you feel
>>
>>29047439
People tend to focus too much on alleged hallucinations whether visual or aural... That's not really what the trip is about, and in fact I have never actually had a hallucination as people think... I have never seen an elephant fly through the room... However you will see the walls breathe, and you can actually see the molecular and atomic structure of things, you can see how Solid Surfaces are actually liquid... That's what it's really all about. Not seeing it... But finally realizing it for the first time
>>
>>29047433
True, life is all about getting the most kick before you kick it.
>>
>>29047530
>your average fedora tipper's repertoire of Wikipedia level philosophy and logic

I have by and large stopped reading Wikipedia two or three years ago.

>>29047519
>if I get hurt then I'm the only one to blame...

Absolutely wrong. A responsible person must not concede the pseudonoble self-victmization of 'my waste of my life was of my own making' if they're willing to prevent it in the future in others -- they must look for causes of your thoughts and choices, social or... chemical.
>>
>>29047447
Once again please forgive me for typographical errors because I'm a stickler for grammar, but I'm an old computer guy doing a several year-long experiment into the dalvik (now ART) platform, and speech to text leave something to be desired
>>
>>29047561

I'd try it but I already have an over-active imagination and knowing my luck I'd have bad trip and kill myself or something.
>>
>>29047550
There is, most of the shit sold as LSD now are actually different but similar compounds to it.
>>
>>29047543
Perhaps I stand corrected. I based my answer on old research done by the CIA, end of the night I drank the equivalent of 4 shot glasses full of high-quality liquid LSD as the police were breaking the door down... It was that or go to prison 4life.. I'm still alive
>>
>>29047581
>forgive me for typographical errors

It's fine. I hardly read your posts ITT, but it's always nice to see someone be into technology.

>>29047561
>you can actually see the molecular and atomic structure of things, you can see how Solid Surfaces are actually liquid...

This is exactly the kind of indirect personality damage 'psychedelics' wreak that eludes generic apologists like ITT and others. Misuse of 'actually' just like the 'DMT literally throws you into another dimension' meme. You just become less reluctant to cutting corners with respect to literal senses of words such as 'actually' or 'see' for sake of figurative 'fun'.
>>
>>29047473
I completely agree my good man. Threads in which we all jump at each other's throats over things we actually give little shit about are the most fun. And the most constructive.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (93 KB, 428x520) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
93 KB, 428x520
>>29047569
>I have by and large stopped reading Wikipedia two or three years ago.

My nigga
>>
Why does the anti-buddhist even bother with 4chan, or /r9k/, or a bunch of losers on /r9k/ talking about drugs? What the fuck?

Go read or something dude. Why in the hell do you care about people doing drugs? It happens all the time-in fact it's happening right now!

Nothing you say here on this infetismally small corner of the internet (occupied by a bunch of faggots, whiners, and losers, mind you) is going to have any effect on people wanting to try drugs.

In fact, you're just instigating arguments with druggies that leads to further conversation and only perpetuates the drug culture on this board.

You are your own worst enemy-go live your life man. If you want to be sober just be sober and get the fuck off of this website, or atleast off of this board.
>>
File: face8_6696.png (161 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
face8_6696.png
161 KB, 300x300
>>29047569
RE: others.. . I have never tried to convince anybody to do anything, other than suck my dick... I would never try to get somebody on drugs or to try to get them off of drugs... I am an Ardent isolationist who literally doesn't give a flying fuck about anybody else other than my children and my wife and my mother. Other than that I hate the entire human race... I have never had an animal betray me, so I am loyal to animals and enjoy watching other people suffer... I'm not a sadist and I don't go out of my way to cause pain or discomfort or misfortune .. Theres plenty of it already going around... I have simply seen too many situations of unimaginable cruelty towards innocent animals perpetrated by human beings Kama so I see each person suffering as a microcosm of the collective checks and balances system in action and I enjoyed having a front-row seat... I couldn't care less if the other guy ________ or ________... Fill in the blanks. They're not my problem
>>
>>29047662
Can't tell if serious, but I actually do feel happier using, say, Wolfram Alpha or MathWorld, or Stanford Plato, or just site:edu, when I'm not looking for particular research. I know those are extremely entry-level sites, but they're better than politically slanted Wiki.
>>
>>29047614
The CIA destroyed most of its research on LSD. I'm sure they were among the first to fully understand the drug and that they likely did it by putting people in all kinds of situations.
>>
>>29047669
Same reason we are all here.
We're bored, and arguing is fun.
>>
>>29047598
Oh yeah for sure, N-bombe and all the other nasty research chemicals but I specifically meant LSD itself, all other psychedelic compounds aside, the only negative effect that you could get from spoilt LSD is a less potent trip. I'd only ever purchase it from heavily reviewed sellers myself
>>
>>29047679
Oh I was being serious, we disagreed earlier but you were still good at debating your point, something I respect greatly.
>>
>>29047691
We come to agreement my friend.
>>
does ignorant rap still hold weight in the intellectually superior minds of 2016?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V29mjc5jO8Q
>>
>>29047669
>Nothing you say here [...] is going to have any effect on people wanting to try drugs.
>[...] that leads to further conversation and [...] perpetuates the drug culture on this board

Oh look, a druggie contradicting himself within two sentences. Was amusing for the first hundred of times.

>Why in the hell do you care

Chance of a druggie ever ungluing their brain from the self-righteous presumption of telling other people what to do with their lives: 0 %.

>go live your life man [...] get the fuck off of this website, or atleast off of this board

Like an ad in my country reputedly used to say, 'don't listen to this advertisement, just visit our store'.
>>
File: 1457138143181.jpg (430 KB, 735x865) Image search: [Google]
1457138143181.jpg
430 KB, 735x865
IRONY :

Last night I had to crafted the most exquisitely and painstakingly constructed diatribe about this subject, and it was intended to be directed at my son Jet Neptune (hack_blastard)... It was not even vaguely apologetic. It was actually just brutally honest. I believe in being completely honest no matter what the consequence. It usually works out for the better... Actually took me about 28 minutes to make sure every word was the right choice to convey the exact message I wanted my son to hear about my life and my choices and how none of my problems or mistakes had anything to do with drugs at all... Wouldn't you know it, my battery died and I lost the entire thing... I'm glad we had this conversation because it's another opportunity for me to say: I actually believe that Elvis Presley was the Jesus Christ figure they talked about a long time ago, and I love really small tits on a tiny frame.

By the way I paint Elvis portraits for celebrities and this is the first one I ever did. I was 12 years old when I painted this for Jerry Lee Lewis
>>
>>29046653
When a judge puts away a felon do you think he's a criminal? This is the normalfaggot way of the world. People wanting good and evil to be this way.
>>
>>29047729
Hell yeah bro, a rare sight on the chan these days
>>
>>29047585
In the room where everybody throws around the term autistic, I have noticed that barely anybody in here has a real DSM-5 understanding of Psychology...

If I'm not mistaken, I would estimate 82% of the people in here have hypomania
>>
Imagine a computer, that works perfectly fine. It has inputs, which are being processed by CPU. And suddenly you install a program that makes CPU process these input signals in a different way. You can't predict in which way program will alter the output and how it will influence CPU.
>>
>>29047761
Also, >inb4 you have the nerve to claim that it is I who tell people what not to do, namely, take drugs -- that's false. All I've ever done is point out the misdefinitions involved in claiming they 'broaden awareness' as opposed to making you believe that your equivalencies and subjective feelings are objective truth.
>>
>>29047781
I am actually a medical professional, and while I never paid attention during psych classes, or compartmental behaviour classes, or really thought about psychiatry as a speciality. I can still tell that most of you aren't autists, I call you autists all the same.

We do it for fun you fucking autist.
>>
>>29047768
I believe the correct answer to any question is simultaneously yes and no, and the question never even existed to begin with... Linear time does not exist and the universe is continually sending us Echoes of events that have yet to happen... I believe that we are hanging from the bottom of the globe instead of sitting on the top of it, and while I believe dangerous people should be separated from society, this is the exact same Society I wish to see eliminated completely including myself so the animals can finally enjoy one God damn day without us ruining it for them...

That being said, my favorite existentialist book is the ingredient list on a bag of Doritos
>>
>>29047772
A rare sight indeed, I would circle jerk with you further bro, but I don't think our company would enjoy it as much as we would.
>>
>>29047822
>that works perfectly fine

Citation needed
>>
File: tdih-feb28-HD_still_624x352.jpg (30 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
tdih-feb28-HD_still_624x352.jpg
30 KB, 624x352
>>29047196
We pretty much knew the structure before then. We just hadn't published about it yet.
Rozzy Franklin did most of the legwork on proving the model with her x-ray crystallography stuff.

And then Tripper McGee and Tripper McGoo came along and stole her work to shit out a non peer-reviewed paper. Their work is vastly overstated, and would have been done by anyone else within a month.

Their druggie lifestyle just made them more apt to steal research than their peers, but it wasn't their work that made it happen.

But regardless LSD really is the thinking man's drug. It's nothing short of criminal that it isn't at least Schedule 2.
>>
>>29047847
Hahaha too true
>>
>>29047822
Actually that's pretty much false. Effects of 'psychedelics' are pretty much predictable, well to the point of being boring. 'Everything you know can be wrong.' 'We are all related.' 'Don't get attached to perspectives.' 'Learn to be more tolerant of others' perspectives.' It is painfully clear that they just push highly specific buttons, making you happy to parrot those as opposed to argue.
>>
File: 140198832.jpg (23 KB, 257x267) Image search: [Google]
140198832.jpg
23 KB, 257x267
>>29047828
I WANT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF FORMALLY TO YOU GUYS....

"HI... nice to meet you"

This has been an excellent round of practice, for both sides and for The Spectator view as well... It is an honor to get into the ring with some talented young men like yourself and one of these days I would enjoy playing The Devil's Advocate... When the dust settles the only thing I remember is integrity and intelligence... Unless it's a girl and the only thing I remember is fucking her in the butt
>>
>>29047866
>Their druggie lifestyle just made them more apt to steal research than their peers

It's funny because it might very well be true. I'm reminded of Steve Jobs getting the credit for Steve Wozniak's technical insights.
>>
>>29047895
>Steve Wozniak's technical insights

Who by the way admitted in an interview to never having taken LSD.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (56 KB, 724x538) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
56 KB, 724x538
Future Me, I'm not afraid of you
>>
>>29047837
Animals eat and rape each other. And society is dangerous to the dangerous people. The world is an unfixable hell dimension of pain and chaos. Our pain and peace chaotically fixes itself just to get the souls' hopes up for when it fucks you again.
>>
>>29047084
can i use that as an album cover? your stuff is totally radical my man
>>
>>29047866
And did they do such a bad thing? To themselves at least? Not at all.
They, druggies, furthered their cause, while little miss sober goodie two shoes got fucked.

Life is life :D
>>
File: PicsArt_06-04-08.58.55.jpg (188 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-04-08.58.55.jpg
188 KB, 720x1280
Drawn while on LSD...
>>
>>29047925 by all means. Of Course of course
>>
>>29047934
Triumphantly leaps on to the ropes and roars at the crowd, wearing my paisley wrestlers cape
>>
>>29047084
>4 ten-strips a day, almost every day for 2 years
You probably built such a tolerance to the drug that you were just wasting your money after a certain point. Hard to believe that kind of excess was good.
>>
>>29047948
Those tits are better than my first girlfriend's
>>
>>29047934
They were absolutely justified in what they did for the greater good of scientific advancement.
And honestly who could hold back on the excitement of something so big, druggie or otherwise?

And Nature was absolutely justified in publishing the paper without subjecting them to bullshit peer review too.
Einstein wasn't peer reviewed either.

But it's not the strongest example to use of brilliant men who used LSD. They were just a couple chill dudes who got pretty lucky and had a nobel prize placed at their feet.
>>
>>29047983
>tfw english isn't my first language
>tfw had to google paisley
>tfw laughed heartily
>>
>>29047948
wow you're such a deep and influential artist with your edgy and quite risquee introspective piece of art

fuck you nigger
>>
>>29047948
>Lilith looks mad.
>>
>>29048019
Your post is on point, but really there should be no examples made of brilliant men using LSD.
Brilliant men are brilliant men, sub-par ones are just that, the use of LSD does not change these things.
>>
>>29047741
people like this have no imagination
>>
>>29046420
>lsd
>ego death

looks like you fell for the meme
lsd does nothing but enhance your ego, you become "that guy" who thinks theyre better than everyone, but your ego is still there my friend

true ego death requires no drugs and require knowledge of the mind gained through meditation, taking lsd is probably like tourism but doing it through proper way, is like actually living there
>>
Neanderthal ...... Hmmm... NEANDER is a perfect nigger name
>>
>>29048101
this if you want real ego death go through sleep deprivation and remove every organ in your body that produces testosterone
>>
File: PicsArt_06-04-09.09.58.jpg (96 KB, 557x957) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-04-09.09.58.jpg
96 KB, 557x957
I can hear his mother now, yelling from the jaunty porch: NEANDER !! YOU GETCHYO ASS IN DIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW !!!
>>
File: 1464662028027.gif (1020 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464662028027.gif
1020 KB, 500x281
>>29047084
If you seriously think that LSD is unavailable nowadays you are sorely mistaken. 25i-NBOMe is around, but the fact it has a taste makes it pretty well unmistakeable. Today's youth still does have the same opportunities you had and more now that the dark net is so accessible. Also if you really took that much acid that frequently then you're a bit of a fucking wang. >Actually did more psychadelic exploration than Timothy Leary
As a 12-15 year old idiot taking way too much acid, you managed to understand more about the LSD mind state than a Harvard Psychology Professor, how about no?
>>
>>29048101
>>29048114
ego in this here particular context doesn't mean what you think it means. retards.
>>
>>29048101
>implying that the more one 'meditates', the less one self-righteously implies that true mastery of the mind and true awareness and true wisdom and true blah blah blah is some vague, unoperational, tautological 'just being in the moment' or 'just knowing when to let go of emotions'

But sure enough, you're going to say that true true truly-true TRUE 'meditators' who truly truly truly-truly TRULY do it right, tummo'ing their freezing asses in some dirty smelly shack in the Himalayas, don't do that (even though they would had anyone ever had the ill sense to open their mouths to them with a normal question), so 'meditation' is good for you.
>>
>>29048138
>Harvard

This looks promising...

>Psychology

...stopped reading there.
>>
File: PicsArt_06-04-09.16.31.jpg (102 KB, 557x957) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-04-09.16.31.jpg
102 KB, 557x957
THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON EGG
>>
>haha look at me im so cool im a psychonaut
which translates to
>I actually have no talent in anything so I pretend to visit fairy tale land, essentially, I'm a conman
>>
>>29048179
Ahh yes the "professional illustrator" somehow trumps even the most lowly of actual professors.
Right on bro!
>>
>>29048196
I'm not him. Notice the name.
>>
>>29048209
and yet you still managed to contribute nothing
>>
File: 1464853232178.jpg (40 KB, 711x273) Image search: [Google]
1464853232178.jpg
40 KB, 711x273
don't even have to read the thread to know the anti-buddha is here
>>
>>29048194
>conman

Makes sense.

'Well, if you ask me, my psychedelic experiences have led me into significant insights in subjects as varied as consciousness, connectedness, and government control.'
'So I can call you a con-man?'
>>
>implying ego death is even a thing
>>
>>29048243
>don't even have to read the thread

This much is true. It's not like you people learn.
>>
>>29048138
I never implied did I manage to to understand more.... I simply said I JOURNEYED more (I took more)

And that was just a wild guess... I'm allowed a artistic license to try to explain buy painting with words, and of course you are not so stupid that you would assume I was implying that I counted every single hit, and somebody counted every single microgram Timothy Leary ingested and that somehow I had made a comparison of these numbers... I'm simply saying that I seriously doubt he took it every single day for three years straight for that he drank four shot glasses worth one night...

RE: opportunities... If you think that the majority of today's youth know how to actually access the darknet, let alone know how to differentiate between YOYR & YOU'RE, you're going to be sadly disappointed when you finally pry your fat ass out of that office chair in front of your computer and take a step out there into the real world...
>>
>>29048262
Ego death is death, we are our egos, plebs fail to realize this and end up betashits that get eaten up for breakfast.
>>
>>29048274
ebip, simply ebip
>>
>>29048278
tfw im 18 and just had my 17 year old friend order me 25 x 150ug tabs
keep goin gramps
>>
>>29048278
>fat ass
>>29048278
>real world

Just so that my ignoring your rambly posts that are not strictly about 'psychedelics' doesn't give people the impression that either your drawings or your age has led me to give you a free pass, let me point out that you are retarded for both the ad hominem there and how you arbitrarily defined certain behaviour 'real': 'no true understanding can come without first person experience' as though reading and thinking from behind the PC weren't fully enough.
>>
im so enlighten i took 3 hits out of my shroomy bong and got trippy blazed ego death! woah dewd
>>
>>29048315
Good.. Excellent... This is one of those situations where you want to be wrong... Congratulations... Now, if you could only convince a female to let you ejaculate into her, then you would have something to brag about.. Until then, it looks like you and your 17 year old buddy are going to get touchy-feely on that LSD
>>
>>29048302
>Ego death is death, we are our egos

Remember how I mentioned twice ITT 'psychedelic' 'equivalencies'? This is a perfect example. The druggie superfluously, vaguely redefines 'true' death as just refocusing (or rather, unfocusing), 'woah dude no ego', thus neglecting the more demanding subject of discussing the many biological factors and distinctions involved in biological (brain) death. He comes to prefer to speak of the simple binary absolute the trip has concocted for him, 'ego'-'egoless', rather than of the orders in which senses and cortices turn off or whatever, as well as the math necessary to describe those.
>>
>>29048409
>the orders in which senses and cortices turn off

During actual, biological death (which should be meant just by the fucking word 'death' alone).
>>
>>29048409
You care wayyy too much about this shit
>>
>>29046420
>I dont have enough money
You don't have 15 euros?
>dont know anyone from whom
You can always ship it from darknet these days.
Or, you can just find someone who smokes weed and from him get a dealer who may or may not sell something other than weed. Pretty much almost everyone smoked Sweet Jane these days, finding drugs is easy if you even go outside.
>>
>>29048387
because somehow buying acid with a friend equates to being gay for him...maybe if i start....typing like this and making ..... no real sense ill begin.... to feel as enlightened as you clearly.....are!
>>
... I want you to research the lyrics and Melody behind the theme song to Love American Style, a terrible weekly Network show from the seventies... Now I want You find an excuse to be arrested on a trivial misdemeanor, and while being processed in booking I want you to start to make death threats to the jailers... Once you get placed in Thunderdome, I want you to start singing the theme song to Love American Style to the biggest black inmate you can find... Let me know when you've accomplished this assignment and we will check your score
>>
>>29048423
>dude 'caring'-'not caring' woah

More of the same. You struggle to assert validity of your simple preconceived distinctions. Rather than digging into even the subject of biological death there, you preferred to seek out opportunities to apply your 'dude true self-development is letting to' simplistic pattern.
>>
>>29048450
>letting to
*letting go
>>
File: 1445079345863.png (808 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445079345863.png
808 KB, 1000x1000
>>29048450
distilled autism
>>
>>29048444
Dude... Lighten up... I'm simply trying to break up the tension with a little silliness..... I know you're not gay

(technically a hermaphrodite bisexual with enuresis is not considered 'gay', just very busy)
>>
>>29046670
Sounds like you were a shitty supervisor .
>>
>>29048450
>Being this much of an autist
I'm sorry but I have no idea what the fuck you're on about and I don't think anyone else on this thread knows either
>>
File: -2959639137558430571.jpg (38 KB, 452x640) Image search: [Google]
-2959639137558430571.jpg
38 KB, 452x640
By the way, I never made it to 9th grade... I'm a self-taught 52 year old adolescent...
>>
>>29048476
Get off my board and take your 'look mom, no ego' with you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-12-10-16-25.png (254 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-12-10-16-25.png
254 KB, 720x1280
>>29048038
Thank you... I agree
>>
>>29048072
Arguing over this has no point unless someone can actually prove if there's a statistically significant difference in success in people who use and don't use LSD.
>>
>>29048038
I bet you don't have any friends
>>
File: ink-engraved-photo-effect.jpg (193 KB, 1200x498) Image search: [Google]
ink-engraved-photo-effect.jpg
193 KB, 1200x498
I believe the obvious and undeniable superiority of the enlightened argument did exactly that... Where were you?
>>
File: 02.jpg (272 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
272 KB, 1067x1600
>>29047923
TRUE DAT, AS MY IDOLS, THE NIGGER-Os SAY.... However no animal has ever raped me, or betrayed me, or sold me fake dope, or pretended to be my friend or try to to fuck my wife behind my back... It's always the two-legged animals that do that, and then until that changes the two legged animals are the ones at the bottom of my list
>>
File: PicsArt_03-02-06.04.15.png (110 KB, 378x342) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-02-06.04.15.png
110 KB, 378x342
>>29048030
I'm glad somebody caught the Arcane reference.... Bloody good show

"Look how Purrrdee I am"
>>
>>29048138
By the way when I said LSD is not available I was talking about in the United States... I'm sure that you might be able to find it somewhere in America but I'm talking in general terms... Around 1996 it suddenly disappeared and was replaced with methamphetamine... That's all that's going on in America right now is meth and that's really just MSM which is dimethyl sulfoxide..... DMSO...

If you are across the pond then yeah I'm sure you get the real thing... If you are in the UK, I would like you to name one Brit that is actually masculine, other than the queen
>>
just

give me free drugs

fuckers
>>
>>29048755
just

meditate

as it makes you exactly as dumb as 'psychedelics' fucker
>>
File: bubblegum.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
bubblegum.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1200
I wonder will they boot me
>>
File: JESUS 2.0.jpg (299 KB, 1442x2352) Image search: [Google]
JESUS 2.0.jpg
299 KB, 1442x2352
"In retrospect, i realized that all of my heroes had always been drug addicts"

Johnny Neptune
>>
>>29048874
I mean, it's even in the fucking name. Both 'meditation' and 'psychedelics' betray the same lack of content; 'it's about meditating on, um, umm, everything/reality/the self/the present moment'. 'Psychedelics reveal the nature of er, uhh, yourself/the world/thinking/knowledge'. Same shit: had it actually taught you something about logic or statistic, or about computer science or art, or linguistics or evolution or economy, or physics, it would have been called, guess what, logic or statistic or computer science or art or linguistics or evolution or economy or physics. As it is, both of them make you smart because they make you smart because they show you that which they show you.
>>
>>29048910
In other words, all that (often literal) peddlers of both 'meditation' and 'psychedelics' claim they teach you is in reality just the product of a fallback: failing to plausibly classify the purported insights at one real realm of knowledge after another, the 'meditator' or the druggie are eventually necessarily reduced to saying that it teaches you something about 'everything' or 'yourself', and hope you buy it.
>>
Thank Gamma.... Today was the first time I've actually enjoyed it here... The participant/combatants were VERY talented, and demonstrated the rules of the Geneva Convention... Gentlemen, Scholars, and Enthusiasts.... BRILLIANT SHOW, GUYS
>>
File: broken sky by JN.jpg (226 KB, 960x868) Image search: [Google]
broken sky by JN.jpg
226 KB, 960x868
AGAIN: the correct answer to anything is a simultaneous YES, NO, and never hearing the question at all.. If I asked you to pick heads or tails, and I take an acetylene blowtorch to the coin, even if you win my side has been permanently etched into your hand... + 100 million years after our sun supernovas none of this ever really happened to begin with... Whatever self-medication you choose, just Choose Wisely and to make sure that you're not causing anybody else any harm.. You can hurt yourself as much as you want.. In fact I would really enjoy it if you could possibly hurt yourself more than you were planning on... And send me a video tape... But I don't have bad will for any of you... I'm simply struggling with my own demons and I have researched this subject more than most, less than many, and yet still not enough...

Loads a huge shard of meth into a bowl... Plays ADVENTURE CLUB- BRAND NEW DAISY and asks my wife Wendy to model her rectum..

Be HAPPY and safe... You all earned it
>>
File: PicsArt_03-13-04.18.31.jpg (460 KB, 1440x1776) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-13-04.18.31.jpg
460 KB, 1440x1776
You want proof the human race needs a permanent solution?... Go to mbuzzy.com.... Flirting room...

You'll see
>>
>>29048874
yeah i kind of get that
there are objective things that i would definitely find value from, but subjectively i find that most meditaters are pretty dumb. maybe it's just the stress of being dumb that drives them to meditation.

just chug some robitussin, that way you'll know that you're nothing and sentience is nothing but a serious harm to the entity experiencing it and that you have no persistent self but only exist in the short seconds-long span of experience that you can keep in your short term memory. after that, the you that is experiencing this sentence will die. you will die. the continued persistence of your "life" is a chain of millions of instances of a collective self and that if you don't kill yourself you are guilty of the genocide of an entire population of people doomed to toil and not succeed for their moments-long existence and eternity of silence that follows
>>
>>29046420
Did LSD once, wasn`t that great. Probaly shouldn`t have watched Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas tho
>>
>>29046579
Then you were lied to. I did alot of lsd in the 90s and nothing good came out of it. Just a few things
>Almost picked up a coral snake to ask it if it was poisonous
>Fell asleep in a shopping cart in my front yard
>Almost cut the tip of my thumb off cooking steak at 3am
>Almost raped a girl but my dick didn't cooperate
>Drank way too much liquor
>Drank way to much citrus cooler
>Hit my friend with cacti
>Tried to punch through a brick wall because I was inspired by the first mortal combat movie
I could keep going
>>
>>29049421
>Almost raped a girl but my dick didn't cooperate
explain
>>
>>29049511
Theres not much to explain. A friend of mine was visiting me and we were party jumping and selling acid. One girl was buying a shitload of it, but was only putting it up and acting like she took it. So I thought I'd try to bluff her into sex somehow because in my mind I thought no girl would put up that much resistance if she was tripping.
I thought that I was just smooth and manipulative, but it turns out I was just trying to strong arm rape her. She put up a decent struggle though and by the time I got my dick out I was limp as a twizzler.
So noone got raped.
>>
File: PicsArt_06-04-10.01.08.jpg (286 KB, 1773x1773) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-04-10.01.08.jpg
286 KB, 1773x1773
I really... REALLY admire you... ( and the opposing guy too) it's a shame I became an isolationist in 1998, because I actually enjoy going out and doing something constructive with you and believe it or not with the other guy too.

I developed a concept last night for r9k that I think would be helpful and actually serve a purpose and be original somehow... Even though it's not really original at all. I would like to begin a movement, a cult, a church, a college in here... A self actualization 'school' to combat The Lure of this recent trendthreat of BETAISM... I am an eighth-grade dropout learned the art of asserting myself end turning a no into a yes. I made a lot of money is my artwork, not actually having a job. The reward that I received from this I was immeasurable, while the money was much more than my peers with degrees. I had a wild vision and I decided to go for it like I always do, and without the fear of failure because I embraced the failure, I once again asserted myself with secure confidence and talked my way into becoming ZZ Top's art director at Warner Brothers records...

I want to start an ALPHA SCHOOL, and hopefully these people might be able to extrude something from the examples and apply it to their own situations and get out of the rut that they are obviously stuck in at their own doing... I've never met anybody who succeeded by blending in in becoming an anonymous beta... If even just one person could break the addiction of false reassurance that accepting your 'predestined' beta failure is somehow a victory, then the entire project would be a success
>>
GOD DAMN YOU, SPEECH TO TEXT !!
>>
>>29049421
Then you can't handle your drugs. Personally I think LSD is one of the more friendly drugs in terms of being able to keep your head and stay in control while tripping.
>>
>>29049643
>schizophrenia ellipses
Well, this is my stop. See you, Anon.
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.