[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
19 here. Is it even possible to find a legitimately qt gf that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: no-gf.jpg (49 KB, 612x578) Image search: [Google]
no-gf.jpg
49 KB, 612x578
19 here. Is it even possible to find a legitimately qt gf that meets these requirements?

>Doesn't have many friends
>Doesn't go out often
>Slighty introverted
>Isn't an edgy suicidal kid
>Isn't a liberal/feminist (important)

and in general, is just really boring?

It seems like way too much to ask for but I don't want to lose hope. Being without a gf for two years has really taken a toll on my emotional state. Most everything I do has no real value to me anymore unless i'm doing it with someone I love. I can only imagine how shitty it must be for all you kissless robots.
>>
>>29046317
I estimate your odds at 0,6%
Find vanilla gf and make her autistic if you want, will be easier
>>
>>29046444
shit, trips confirm
>>
You need to find a GF that has a strong passion for something besides cocks and childbirth. Passion occupies time, and doesn't allow for wandering minds, and all the things you listed will naturally follow.

Imagine if you had 10 hours a day of free time, and no hobbies. You'd naturally start looking for things to do, and we all have sexual urges. Why not try tinder?

>just to check out some guys, I'm not going to REALLY get into it
before you know it she's sucking dick like we'd boot up a video game to kill time.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-04-10-05h27m18s243.png (877 KB, 678x711) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-04-10-05h27m18s243.png
877 KB, 678x711
you've described my girlfriend exactly

and it fucking sucks, why would you want this fresh hell

>walk into bedroom
>sitting on bed
>i say nothing
>she says nothing
>go to bed
>wake up
>wish for death
>>
>>29046478
Well not that bad. Of course i'd want someone who can stir up conversation but ideally it'd be someone who would rather spend as much time with me than doing anything else, which would probably come out of not having many if any, friends.
>>
>>29046557
if you're interested in forming the girl, it's really not all that bad. i'm trying to form her into the perfect traditional wife accustomed to rural living, and it's going very well

the lack of an inherent personality does kind of get strange at times, though. like you're talking to a piece of cardboard
>>
> being without a gf for two years
I bet you're not even a virgin, fckng normie
>>
>>29046684
I got head for a few minutes before I had to leave her house, I don't know if that counts
>>
File: f v.png (32 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
f v.png
32 KB, 800x473
i meet all of these parameters and i'm a girl btw lol
>>
>>29046757

yeah but you're ugly, there's a difference
>>
>>29046773
>yeah but you're ugly, there's a difference
And some people say females can't be robots
>>
>>29046317
they do exist, it's just that since they don't have that many friends nor they go out that often, it's harder for you to get exposed to each other kek
>>
i guess you don't want to talk with an boring retrogaming girl :<
>>
I'm not sure that you, as an introvert (I'm assuming you are), will feel all that fulfilled by another introvert. In the long run, it's just going to feel like a friendship with the added benefit of fucking. My gf since 5 months fits your description perfectly, and even though I love her, it's starting to get a bit boring desu.

Being with someone that doesn't accentuate but instead neutralizes your quirks is probably what will generate the most happiness.
>>
>>29046905
True.
Maybe i'm just too into this whole "I want us to be lonely together" mentality.
>>
File: dfvbed.jpg (848 KB, 850x715) Image search: [Google]
dfvbed.jpg
848 KB, 850x715
>>29046972
I just proposed myself to be your friend and you didnt even care
>>
>>29046781
>Jhin mask
If there's anything I've learnt about women that play League, it's that they only play it when they're surrounded by men.
>>
>>29046832
I'll tak to you anon. What games do you like to play?
>>
>>29046989
There's no point if I can't physically see you.
Long distance friends are nice until you realize you'll most likely never meet them.
>>
>>29046317
standards are too high faggot

>Doesn't have many friends
>Doesn't go out often
>Isn't a liberal/feminist (important)

those are all that matter, and id personally welcome an edgy/suicidal gf because i too want to die.
>>
File: Mujeux.png (476 KB, 1353x1058) Image search: [Google]
Mujeux.png
476 KB, 1353x1058
>>29047051

I am extremely original
>>
>>29047115
Good video game taste friend
>>
>>29047158
post steem i'll add u
>>
>>29047115
You have the full image? That is, is that a cropped mosaic, from a bigger picture which is a collection of mosaics showing your favorite games, movies etc? If it is, can you post the full image?
Great taste by the way (mad props for Wario Land 4), but generic.
>>
File: Muanimes.png (446 KB, 1402x1076) Image search: [Google]
Muanimes.png
446 KB, 1402x1076
>>29047185
Those are my fav games lol but i play and like other games

here's another one
>>
>>29047230
Did you even understand my comment? If you already have those mosaics made, give me one big image where all the mosaics you made are on it.
>>
File: Musique.png (321 KB, 1121x1076) Image search: [Google]
Musique.png
321 KB, 1121x1076
>>29047230
A friend made them for me,i only have 3x3 sorry
>>
>>29047061
Not true I'm living w one now
>>
>>29047177
I rarely use steam. I only play diablo/overwatch on pc
>>
>>29047289
most people wont be as dedicated, sadly
>>
>>29047292
>literally giving up on easy pussy

why
>>
I found one and she's a qt Asian. But shes not into me like that. Fml senpai.
Pic extremely related
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.