[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey people of /r9k/ I really needed to say this so here it goes:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ja rule.jpg (16 KB, 490x255) Image search: [Google]
ja rule.jpg
16 KB, 490x255
Hey people of /r9k/

I really needed to say this so here it goes: THANK ALL OF YOU.

this could seem like fuckin tumblr shit, but maaan, trust me when i say i learnt some good things from posts and advices. Ofc i will repay trying to help others as a nice anon. Things I learnt:

>feeling sad is good; don't avoid it; don't focus on the feeling; just feel the moment.
>accept life doesn't know what is fair. You just need to adapt to circunstances.
>Do it for yourself, not for others. This doesn't imply you don't care about the rest, or that you aren't aware of the world.
>Don't compare yourself to others. This isn't a competition. Everyone has its own story. You aren't more or less relevant.
>most important: life doesn't come with a guide. There are no good or bad things at all. This is like an abstract sandbox game, just try things and keep feeling till the end.

That's all. Thanks.
>>
>>29045952
So basically you learned to do the opposite of what's always the topic in all of these threads.
>>
whats your horoscope sign?

by any chance do you happen to be an Aries?
>>
>>29045982
Scorpio, but I don't really find meaning on that topic. I see it as a curious thing only.
>>
>>29045972
Depends man, sometimes I reallt foun out good advices, but obviously, you need to elaborate on them. Don't ever trust me or some random literally, but see throught the words, thats were the real deal is.

And don't take it way too seriously. Hope you're good.
>>
>>29046057
I see I see

I just like to notice patterns in things people post/thing and their zodiac signs. Thats why I ask

Anyway thanks for sharing. Though these tips don't have much SOUL attached to them, to understand any of those points a person would have to have experiences associated to these points, meaning they need to come up with these conclusions themselves. Though one thing which would be great information and really expand everyone who reads mind, is the backstory/knowing how you came up with these conclusions, what kind of journey did you have to acquire this knowledge

That is my opinion. I thought about doing something like this many times as well, and that is how I'd do it.
>>
how do you "feel the moment" when you're sad?
>>
>blogposting this hard
OP you're dying from fag STDs amirite?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>29045952
>do this for yourself
>doesn't imply you don't care about the rest

HOW SWAY
>>
>>29046187
Feeling but don't focusing on it. The most interesting aspects of life have the particularity of being spontaneous. You are sad? Well, that's good. As a writer, you know, I can create different stories based on the feeling of sadness because, as some people refuse to think, its one more thing in life you have to accept, not to avoid or seek (like happiness)
>>
File: 1445304151169.jpg (137 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1445304151169.jpg
137 KB, 914x1091
>>29045952
>Do it for yourself
>>
>>29046206
For sure i don't write these on shitty days. Those days i like to post about killing myself, the unfairness of being bald and the faggotry implyed in normies threads who give tips about how they improved in their awful laifu.
>>
>>29046150
Hey man, thank you.

I know these are words with no soul, but i don't tried to do so. For me the most important was giving thanks to board.

Aa for experiences, its true you cant explain something without being in the thing. But you can always elaborate over what you already know. You dont have to experience the same as me, or the guy who seems happy as fuck. I know people who enjoy doing "mundane" things, but are happier than those who say they earn lots of money and get all the bitches. Its all about you.
>>
>>29046359
Fap fap fap maan!!

Jk. Don't say no when you want to mean yes. Don't help others if that doesn't help you as a person. Help because you feel good about it, not because some faggot says you to do so.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.