[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fell for the fembot meme. >be me >get "fembot"'s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: 1459420970820.png (14 KB, 576x422) Image search: [Google]
1459420970820.png
14 KB, 576x422
I fell for the fembot meme.

>be me
>get "fembot"'s skype
>qt petit hipster girl who seems to have a lot in common with me
>she seems to be shy and a little overweight but i really enjoy talking to her and she seems like a nice person
>over the course of 10 months, we both set out to work out and get in shape
>we live 5 hours away so we meet 4 times for dates
>eventually decide to move in together
>meet 1 week before the big move
>lose my virginity to her and she spends the night at my place
>i wake up at 6 am and check her phone because i'm curious
>she's been super flirty with this typical Chadbrodude who's super ripped as of last week
>all texts and emails seem to be dated just as of last week
>she's sent him nudes and spoken to him in a more sultry tone she never did with me even though she claimed to have social anxiety and issues opening up to people
>if i hadn't checked her phone, my life would be perfect
>now i'm afraid she's been cucking me or will end up cucking me because she's pretty hot now that she's fit, plus she's smart and nice
I just wanna die right now. I have been pretending everything is normal for the past 2 days and now she's out of town but I wasn't able to sleep in the past 37 hours just from feeling anxious and sick. I knew something had to go wrong because I was feeling too damn good for it to be true.
>>
>afraid she'll cuck you
>has sent nudes

?
>>
>She's out of town
She's fucking Chad*
>>
>>29045931
>moving in with a girl who you knew for 10 months over skype and met 4 times
You didn't fall for a meme, you're simply a fucking dumbass.
>>
File: special_pepe.jpg (101 KB, 566x581) Image search: [Google]
special_pepe.jpg
101 KB, 566x581
>>29045931
>falling for the fembot meme
End it
>>
>>29045931
It's like those single middle aged people that get scammed into giving their prospective overseas partner money so they can finally be together. Except with a lot more meme words.
>>
>>29045974
I know, I'm retarded. I had never so much as had a female friend so I was looking at the world through virgin eyes. I really wanted to believe not all women were whores.
>>
>>29045931
>petit
>overweight
nigga wat
>>
Break out with her And steal her Phone. So she could not talk to chad for a while.
>>
>>29045931
She is using you as a lever to get to higher ups
Women always aim higher
When she was a fatso then he wanted to get somewhat cute shy guy
Now that she is a bit less weight and prettier she wants a better looking guy that is more confident of himself
It's just human nature anon brought onto us through thousands and thousands of years of evolutions, no need to be angry or sad about it
You don't see people crying over third keplers law or about ever expanding universe
>>
Dump that bitch and move on. If she's doing that shit now she will do it again, trust me. All women are the fucking same, some are just slightly better than others.
>>
>>29046010
I meant it as she's tiny (4'9) and she was a little chubby but in an evidently fat kinda way and it didn't reflect on her face so you wouldn't know.

>>29046048
M8, I'm 28 and just lost my virginity. This was probably my last shot at having a relationship given my career doesn't lead to me interacting with women and I'm introverted so I never end up in situations where I meet new people. This is basically how my life ends probably and I'm not taking chances with online dating anymore. It kinda breaks my heart so don't say I shouldn't be sad.
>>
>>29046078
Exactly. Leave now and cut your losses.
>>
>>29045931
>we meet 4 times for dates
>decide to move in together
what
>>
>>29045931
Ask if she would like to see you fucked by Chad. The whole time ur feelin' it in de boipucci, I want you to smile and say "We are sharing!"
>>
>>29046128
We talk every day on skype.
>>
>>29046128

yeah like wtf
how can you decide to move in with someone after 4 fucking dates
>>
>>29046100
If you want to cry out that reality of life is too "cruel" then you're free to do so, but it wont get you nowhere and posting it here will get you nowhere too.
Except all the anons laughing at you getting cucked by a fatso, that's actually kinda funny
>>
>>29045931
what. dude you dun goof'd, how do you move in after 4 dates, you aren't even fully exclusive yet, have you asked her if she's poly or something
>>
>>29045931
She used you as an emotional lever, while she
was mentally broke she used you to improve her
self-steem and mental health,now that she is
recovered she looked for the closest Chad for
the wildest cucking she ever dreamt.

Look anon we are robots we are not the first choice on a woman's life. The cucking cycle will happen,don't trust women, they aren't loyal as men.
>>
>>29045931

wanting to move in together after 4 dates = huge red flags from both of you

may it be a lesson for you
>>
>>29046152
Skype doesn't mean shit senpai. Trust me as I speak from experience, long distance relationships barely EVER work out. It happens but it is super rare. You should spend a lot more time in real life before moving in with someone and trusting them like that.
>>
>>29046179
You're right, I'm just making a fool of myself so I'll shut up.
>>
You dumb fucking retard

You were constantly told not to trust roasts, but nooo: THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT MAYYN SHE IS NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS

I dont even feel pity for you, I dont even feel bad for you either.
May your carcass serve as a warning to all those who seek out the roast.
>>
File: happening12.jpg (30 KB, 416x400) Image search: [Google]
happening12.jpg
30 KB, 416x400
>>29045931
>she's out of town
Mate, it's over. She's already sent the nudes and speaking to Chad. It's finished.
>>
>>29046216
DING DONG
THE KEK IS GONE
>>
talk to her and say you know what she is doing. and then bail. but bail hard and say she is a promicious cunt that uses people to her own benefict. she used you to get chad.
>>
>>29046208
cool poem bro
>>
>>29045996
Ok, you can still get out of this with gains. Tell her that you saw the nudes on her phone try talking to her and tell her in a circa 2 hours long conversation that it is over. Be sure to fap before the conversation. Then cut ties with her. What you get out of this is a lost virginity. I think that's alright.
>>
>>29046297
>Be sure to fap before the conversation.
For what purpose?
>>
>>29045931
Dump her before she dumps you, you'll feel 100 times better the sooner you do it.
>>
You must dump her first, op. Don't even let on that you know about the other guy. Tell her she no longer interests you physically and that you think you can do better. You both boosted each other's confidence so she feels safer branching out, but a well-placed stab in her back might crush her back into what she was.
>>
>>29046310
To rid yourself of sex drive
>>
>>29046100
My stepfather married my mother and lost his virginity at 35. Single moms are available, tough luck but them's the breaks
>>
>>29046310
Kenjataimu

Only period of time when the man is at his most rational state of mind is post ejaculation.
>>
File: 1459797417014_3_1.jpg (4 KB, 93x139) Image search: [Google]
1459797417014_3_1.jpg
4 KB, 93x139
>>29046344
This.
Very good.
>>
>>29046344
even better than this.
>>29046255
>>
>>29046432
Never heard of this before but it sounds interesting.
>>
>petite
>and slightly overweight

Wait what?
>>
>>29046010
Short but fat. Not hard to understand.
>>
>>29045931
Just tell her "We're done, don't come back."
You'll feel shit for a while but in the end you'll be a lot better off.
>>
File: IMG_6478.png (25 KB, 517x476) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6478.png
25 KB, 517x476
>>29046546
Keep us posted on the outcome okay? You'll feel like shit but we are here for you fellow robot.
>>
I wonder how many anons get cucked like this.
>>
>>29046310
Just do it faggot, I always fap before I yell at my gf or before we argue
>>
>>29045931
>get "fembots"'s skype

THATS WHERE YOU FUCKED UP

However, you didnt completely fuck up by getting more fit, take what you can and go, tell her ass to "fuck off" because you found that shit
>>
>>29046723
>having a gf
You filthy normie.
>>
>>29045931
>not being too autistic to talk to someone over skype
normie get out rrreeeeEEEEEEE
>>
>>29046100
Confront her and see what's said and reflect on it
>>
Just don't get married you cuck.
If she takes Chad' 9 incher then that's it, just break up with her.
No woman is shy or socially awkward.
>>
>>29045931
post those nudes or fuck off
>>
File: 45h45hh54h54.png (181 KB, 460x558) Image search: [Google]
45h45hh54h54.png
181 KB, 460x558
>he missed out on his chance to raise chad's child as the beta provider

you dun goofed
>>
>>29046310
kinda like eating a full meal before going shopping in a supermarket
>>
>>29045961
pretty much, you been cucked op, cut your loses and move on.
>>
>>29045931
>she's sent him nudes
>she's out of town
>now i'm afraid she's been cucking me
Just connect the dots breh.
>>
>>29046432
>tfw after fapping I generally feel like dying
>>
>>29046565
This is the best, better than any other back stabbing attempts. Back stab attempts leave her open to actually being reasonable. Don't explain anything. Just go.
>>
>>29046310
I pretty much always fap before dates I don't want to end with sex. It makes you a terminator of fembots.
>>
File: 1463708214473.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1463708214473.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>29046344
This is how you uncuck yourself OP. Don't be such fag
>>
>>29045931
Only true asocial and loyal women are worth it.
>>
>>29045931
>I knew something had to go wrong because I was feeling too damn good for it to be true.

all my life it's this
>>
File: 1461382670449.png (394 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1461382670449.png
394 KB, 600x800
Post her pics so no one else would fall for her again.
>>
>>29047730
this is also good. do it mate do it. you need to make her killherself.
unloyal females should be expurged.
>>
>>29046344
anon is correct. call her fat too. crush her self esteem

you can jetpack up and away to a better life whilst your backwash exhaust floods over her. the exhaust is also poop. you dump her then zoom away smiling whilst she is showered in poop.
>>
>she's out of town

oh boy

OP, your only chance of keeping her, if you want to at this point, is to assert dominance. stay very calm, tell her what you did and what you saw, pick her up, gently lay her down on the bed or on the floor, pin her hands above her head, demand an apology and a promise that this isn't going to happen again. tell her if it does happen you'll give her a spanking. ask her to promise and then let her go and get her to warm up until you can fuck her and shes dripping wet
>>
>>29047784
>anon is correct. call her fat too. crush her self esteem

no, don't be stupid. say "i love fat girls"
>>
Post the pictures pls.
>>
>>29047843
This killed me, do this she deserves it
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.