[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yesdrday I went to a bar with 3 friends and my twin brother.(I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>Yesdrday I went to a bar with 3 friends and my twin brother.(I did not want to go with him, explain later)
>I don't really have common interests with my friends because I see them once in a few monthes.
>at the bar
>can't hear them because they are talking to them self and I am to far a way and there is loud music.
>2 of them are going out to talk with people.
>ended up with my brother and one friend.

I don't like to go out to places with my twin because he insecure(more then me), gentle and shut in and alot of the time that he speak he smile with embarrassed smile. and because people alot of the time people sees us as one person I feel like he is blocking me and I can't opend up.

>I felt like I couldn't share my thought and experience about girl(I am still a virgin) with my freind because of him.
>I felt like I couldn't go out side and talk with the people and the girls because of him, Because he will just stand there and do nothing.

I Wnat to experience these kind of thing alon and he is bothers me, at home we are ok.

Anyone have some a similar experience?
>>
man stay loyal to your twin brother for fuck sake

do you know how lucky you are to have a twin brother. dam this annoyed me

thats your twin brother. i repeat twin brother
>>
>>29045706
I am loyal to him and helped him, because of me he started to go to the gym.
but sometimes I feel like he his blocking me and I want to do stuff alone and I can't.
>>
>>29045739
dont you dare hurt that kid wise guy. you are a piece of shit i can tell. your twin deserves better
>>
>go to bar with KHV friends
>we sit in the back corner
>look like fucking faggits

It was horrible, normies everywhere, all going to get laid that night
>>
>>29045769
I don't hurt him. You are exaggerating
there is nothing worng with sometimes wanting to be alon.

And I might not explined myself the best because of my english but I am not hurting him.
when we are at home we do stuff thoghther but when we out side it's different and I want to do stuff alone sometimes but I just don't have enough opportunities meantime.
>>
OP, you really shouldn't take your brother for granted like that. You have a support structure that most people don't, as the majority of people fall out with their family members.

It means that you'll sometimes have to help your brother up and include him even if you don't want to, but you'll both be better off for it.

Think of it like a marriage; if you don't make sacrifices, it won't last.
>>
>>29045958
this

op is literally complaining hes got a brother with the same dna as him that was born at the exact same time as him. most of /r9k/ would kill just to have a friend

hold him down no matter how he acts m8. its your responsibility
>>
Bump

Dbdjskskkd
>>
Why don't you just go out on your own sometime then?

Your twin sounds cute and like he belongs here more than you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.