[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you tell me about your shitty life please? My mother just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: sad-cat[1].jpg (230 KB, 1600x1081) Image search: [Google]
sad-cat[1].jpg
230 KB, 1600x1081
Can you tell me about your shitty life please?

My mother just passed away and I need to know that there are people who have it worse.
>>
you guys apparently don't like self pity
>>
that sucks sorry man
>>
Both of my parents are still alive, so my life isn't too shitty.

Sorry about your mom, anon.
>>
If it makes you feel any better everybody's mother will die eventually.
>>
>>29045590
Hey anon my mum died of cancer about 4 months ago,
For me at least the first 3 weeks are shit, then about a month and a half where youactually feel better than usual, since then ive been getting more anxious and fucked up.
moral is enjoy that month and a half
>>
File: fucfk.png (291 KB, 501x424) Image search: [Google]
fucfk.png
291 KB, 501x424
>32
>male
>khv
>living in mom's basement
>parents are dead
>uncle was willed the house
>have to live in a 4x8 crawlspace under the stairs of the unfinished basement with a false wall so he doesn't figure out i'm here
>piss bottles and trash abound with nowhere to go

it can get much worse, do not worry
>>
>22
>raped when I was 7
>born disabled (need blood transfusions every 2weeks due to an illness called thalassemia)
>asthma, copd, eczema and other diseases too
>5'4 tall
>weight is 113lb
>mother is clinically insane since before I was born, father and rest if family blame me cause I was born handicapped
>dropped out of school since 3rd grade because dad thought it was a waste of time and money since I'm a cripple
>brother is an asshole who let his friends rape me and beat me up to get popularity
>live in 3rd world shitty country so no welfare
>parents and brother keep telling me to kill myself and that I ruined their lives
>only eat 1meal a day but still they tell me I'm a burden
>haven't bought cloths for 5years
>haven't bought underwear for three years
>ostracized by everyone
>people think I'm crazy like my Mom
>my dad knew about my rape and told me its no big deal because most rape victims die and I didn't die.
>never had any friends
>not getting any inheritance
>tried to get a job but shitty third world country so no one is willing to hire a cripple
>neighbors keep burning trash by my window and I almost die of asthma attacks every week.
>cops won't do anything because they are corrupt
>virgin
>grandparent are assholes and tell parents to kick me out
>literally eat one meal and use water plus a bed at parents house and still get called a leech despite having no education
>brother is 29 and never had a job, got through engineering school because dad gave "donations" to the college.
>brother called me a leech while keeps blowing money on shares and prymid schemes cause never learned anything at engineering school and basically just bought the degree.
>been suicidal since I was 4
>never been hugged/kissed/loved/complimented in my life by anyone ever
>even my mom never shoed affection to me
>father tells me to take a insurance out first and kill myself so he can get all the money he spent on me back
>writing this on my shitty phone cause no PC, steal WiFi from bro.
>>
>>29046484
Cont.
>got this phone after dad threw it away in the trash two years ago after getting new phone
>going to be thrown out of house soon with no money and hope of finding a job cause no education plus cripple.
>will probably die in 2-3 weeks because can't survive without blood transfusions.
>haven't left the house in 6years aside from going for transfusions and chelatin therapy

You are going to be fine anon. Stay strong.
>>
I feel like trying to make comparisons between people in order to determine who has it worse is a pointless endeavor, like the suffering of one person doesn't nullify the right of another to suffer from their own circumstances, and like the underlying philosophy of this exercise, if followed through to its logical conclusion, would leave a single, very sad person left on this planet with the right to be unhappy. I also don't feel like this exercise would ease your pain in anyway. Your mother is dead. That hurts, and it ought to.
>>
>>29046512
This is excellent fiction. Have you considered becoming a professional writer?
>>
>>29046484
Tfw no school after 3rd grade but english is fluent.
>>
>>29045590
>mom kicks me out cause all I do is go to work and come home
>end up having to pretend I'm a drug addict so I can stay on a halfway house while I save money
>forced to go to AA meetings
>now a bunch of people think I'm an opiate addict
>>
>23
>renting a single room and moving out this month to live with my mate
>working as a office admin for min wage
>working on my level 3 administration NVQ
>going to the gym for 3 years now
>thinking about saving more money and moving into a two bedroom flat with mate
>will be able to take girls every weekend to fuark instead of just making out with 10-15 girls a night.

Life is a grind and you need to have patience.
>>
>>29046535
>>29046566
Im not a retard. I can speak and type English just fine and its not perfect, I make a lot of grammar errors. I don't know much math, science, history, etc. Also I'm from India so English is a very common language that everyone I know speaks.

And this isn't fiction, if you know a writer who will wrote my story and give me money for it then please give me their contact info. I really need money and currently trying to raise 2k USD on a crowd funding website but so far only raised $8.
>>
My mom died in front of my eyes when I was 12. Her entire adult life before that she was being beaten by my dad. When she died I was neglected and lived alone in an empty house, a lot of the time without food or electricity til I was 18. I'm 24 now and still trying to recover from the financial effects of beginning with literally nothing
>>
>>29046583
>mother kicks you out because you work too hard
Wtf, your mother is a terrible person
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.