[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wasn't born rich Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1459976175619.jpg (93 KB, 812x960) Image search: [Google]
1459976175619.jpg
93 KB, 812x960
>wasn't born rich

Why live?
>>
DAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!

WHY DID YOU BOTHER JIZZING INSIDE MOM IF YOU KNEW YOU WERE A FINANCIAL FUCKING FAILURE?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>wasn't born 6'4
just end it all
>>
>>29045542
Most babies are under 2 ft tall dude.
>>
File: 1460869808884.jpg (75 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
1460869808884.jpg
75 KB, 640x629
>>29045453
My dad did that too.

He had no financial backup and still don't have but he listened to his dick and made me.

Fucking asshole.
>>
>>29045375
Earn money then you fuckin asshole
I wasn't born a troll on Azeroth and I do not cry all the time about it.
>>
>>29045375
they won't stay rich for long when the revolution comes
>>
>>29045751
That was funny Anon, I am loving every laugh.
>>
>wasn't born rich

Why live?

> to become rich
>>
File: readImage.jpg (20 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
20 KB, 412x351
>>29045819
>I wasn't born a troll on Azeroth and I do not cry all the time about it.

Thanks a lot asshole, I am trying to cure my WoW addiction, and now it is back with full force
>>
>>29045849
/thread
Spot on, robonon.
>>
>>29046009
Listen up you faggot
I lived as close to Azeroth as one can do without being insane.
I have scarf with warsong emblem, and I have such emblem tatooed on my right arm.
While WoW and vidya gave me a shitload of fun, and were ways to not kill myself when I had nothing else, after Cata I left and I never came back, partly because my PC was destroyed by my parents (I've gone to work and bough a new one in 2 months), but partly because I wanted to play other games, do other things.
We may not be trolls, orcs, taurens, forsaken, we will never fuck a blood elf chick, we will not beat the shit out of gnomes in warsong gulch, and we will never organize raids with our buddies to defend our ways of life and get sweet trinkets, BUT
Living on earth has its pros:
-You can travel all around, see stuff
-You can repeatedly shove your beenis inside a vagoo of willing female
-You can play snooker

Leave WoW now, Blizz servers are merely a shadow of what it's once were, and privates are a reflection of the same shit. But do not get into any other MMO
>>
>>29046200
>implying this things are fun
>>
>>29045375
I was born rich, but I'm still going to end up killing myself in a crappy apartment. Doesn't really mean much.
>>
>>29046229
But anon, travelling is fun
Fucking is overrated, but travelling is legit fun
>>
>>29045847
l'm loving every stroke ;)
>>
>>29046290
>travel by plane
>crash into skyscraper

>travel by train
>aloha snackbar at the train station

>travel by car
>alcohol crashes into you

>travel by feet
>get killed by niggers

yeah that sounds like a lot of fun
>>
>>29046392
>travel by boat
>crash into internet
>>
>>29046392
90% of deadly accidents take place at home

Travel was one of the options, surely there is something else that is fun for you, like knitting, carpentry, chicken chasing, stealing, eating your own stool, whatever. Do something that you believe is fun.
>>
>Wasn't born
Why exist?
>>
>>29046200
>>29046009
>wow is forever ruined and blizzard is shitting on everyone by not giving us vanilla servers
>>
>>29046240
>I was born rich, but I'm still going to end up killing myself in a crappy apartment. Doesn't really mean much.

It's true that money doesn't buy happiness, but when you have mental issues and feel helpless. It sure does fucking help to not have to worry about money and having the money to go places and see doctors
>>
>>29045542
>Grew to be 6'4
>Still complete and utter failures at life
>>
>>29046200
>-You can travel all around, see stuff
>-You can repeatedly shove your beenis inside a vagoo of willing female
>-You can play snooker
Awesome, where do I get the money for all that though?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.