[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modafinil robots ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Modafinil_Ch_structure.jpg (15 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
Modafinil_Ch_structure.jpg
15 KB, 400x296
The other day I ordered a batch of modafinil after showing the beneficial affects to my parents , they agreed and after 6 days it arrived.

Took one yesterday, I was happy, it had been such a long time since I felt this normal. I wasn't euporhic or anything, I was just content and I was able to do the most unstimulating work for hours, instead of shitposting on /r9k/ or generally procrastinating. I became social and I was less grumpy. This is not a wonder drug, it won't make you smart and there are a few side effect. But overall I think this is going to be a new chapter in my life

What do you think /r9k/ ? About to take another one today, so I can stop the shitposting

https://www.modafinilcat.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil
>>
modafinil makes a robot into a normie
>>
I went super autistic into nootropics. Haven't tried that many - noopept, phenibut, picamilon. I reeally like phenibut... need to order some more soon.
Do you really feel like a norman on moda?
>>
>>29045484
I'm masturbating less, getting distracted by urges of food, internet etc less. Its like I've got so new found motivation to do something with my life, the effects are suttle unlike adderall or ritalin which make you feel super pumped and focused. This just gives me hope for the future
>>
I wouldn't call it an ADHD medication , but a mood enhancer which makes you want to be productive. Drugs are great, kids !
>>
I have researched it and was interested in it. But modafinil can't give you a purpose. That's my main problem.
>>
>>29045484
Been taking phenibut and picamilon for a few weeks now and the difference is crazy. I can almost feel myself go from fairly normie back to autistic within a day of not taking it.
Going to get modafinil too, shame it's so damn expensive. I'll be spending close to 100 gbp a month on supplements just to feel like a normie soon
>>
>>29045657
There is no purpose
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism

Just grow some balls and pick a direction. Take some drugs, Turn on, tune in, drop "in"
>>
>>29045900
Not objective purpose. Subjective purpose.
>>
I've used Modafinil quite a bit and it makes a huge difference. I was basically non functional before (and I still am) but I'm getting into the swing of things again bit by bit.
>>
>>29045203
>beautiful blue eyes
>cockeyed

what a waste
>>
>>29045900
>Turn on, tune in, drop "in"

The attitude of everyone who's ever taken amphetamines.
>>
>>29045173
The euphoria will go away after the first few uses. I know, because the first day I took it was one of the best days of my life. I stopped taking Modafinil because it destroyed my sleep. Also, it has a time warping effect that makes time FLY by. It's maybe the scariest drug I've ever used for that reason alone.
>>
File: 1457053811429.jpg (60 KB, 614x642) Image search: [Google]
1457053811429.jpg
60 KB, 614x642
>>29045900
This guys gets dubs and gets it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.