[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She said yes! Just keep trying lads there is hope in this world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: She said yes!.jpg (123 KB, 588x603) Image search: [Google]
She said yes!.jpg
123 KB, 588x603
She said yes! Just keep trying lads there is hope in this world. I never thought this could happen to me. I'm are getting married!
>>
>>29044929
This is a pretty old picture. Stupid newfags will still fall for this shit though.
>>
>>29044929
Honeymoon @ Golden Corral
>>
>>29044929

I paid $13k for my wife's ring. GIA certified 1.2 carat diamond in a Tacori setting.

Her family spent $40,000 for the wedding.

Ask me how happy I am.
>>
>>29044940
Why do you let your autism ruin meta shit posting. Of course it make you retard. What the fuck is is the point of 4chan otherwise.
>>
That ring is choking her finger out
>>
of course it's fake*
>>
I meant to say of course it's an old picture. Not fake. Fake would mean the picture was forged. Which this one was obviously not. It is simply a repost. Apologies for my Autism everyone.
>>
I come to 4chan to have serious discussion about various topics in order to achieve maximum enlightenment. Please remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>29044993
lel

>falling for the marriage meme

I don't know how happy you are, but I'll tell you how happy she's going to be when the inevitable divorce happens and she leaves with HALF, all while have her holes desecrated by your best friend.
>>
>>29044993
>$13k
>for a ring
>happy
>>
>>29044993
Should have bought it second hand. Would have been 1300-1500. Stupid normie fuck.
>>
What a ham hock
>>
File: 1464173518871.png (180 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
1464173518871.png
180 KB, 804x804
is noone going to comment about how morbidly obese that woman must be? that ring is literally cutting bloodflow off to the finger
>>
>>29044993
Surely not as happy as the De Beers family.
>>
File: vom2.gif (582 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
vom2.gif
582 KB, 300x193
Congratulations OP. I hope you both have a long and healthy marriage together.
>>
You married a lizard?
>>
>>29044940
>l-look guys I recognize this is bait, I-I'm such an oldfag not like these newfags from nowaday who will surely fall for it, n-not like me though I know this is bait
>>
>>29044940
This post alone goes to show how much of an Autist you can be. Seriously dude, what the fuck?
>>
>>29044993
Aren't there lab made diamonds that are considered higher quality than those dug up yet women consider it fake?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.