[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The note that never got there.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: note.jpg (571 KB, 2327x1061) Image search: [Google]
note.jpg
571 KB, 2327x1061
>Get given some old school lockers to use as cupboards
>See something coming out of crack in door
>Rip it out
>Look inside the door
>Note had been stuck inside door structure and probably never seen till now

tfw you never got a note remotely like this in school

Also school crush or lack of it general.
>>
>>29044871
I can't read that shitty shit handwriting. What does it say?
>>
File: 1427682850141.jpg (23 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
1427682850141.jpg
23 KB, 545x365
>>29044881

It basically says OP is faggot.
>>
>>29044881
Dear stacy,

Ayyyyy you want some fuck babi?

Sincerely chad.
>>
File: 1402740236296.jpg (27 KB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1402740236296.jpg
27 KB, 330x312
I was going through old papers and found a love letter written to me on an old envelope. I don't recognize the writing or remember getting it.
>>
>receive such a note
>too cynical to believe it's anything but a cruel joke
>say "hmm..." and never comment on it again
>avoid that girl in future
>>
I bought a board game from a charity shop once and it had a girl's diaries in it from young childhood to teenage years. It was an interesting insight into females and also how people change through puberty. The early entries were just nonsense really, but then as she becomes a teen its all about boys and friend drama and she writes in it more regularly. I've thought about tracking her down and giving it back to her. She'd be nearly 40 now. Might be creepy and autistic though
>>
>>29044881
The hand writing actually is pretty decent

Maybe you're just retarded and can't read cursive?
>>
>>29044881
My attempt at transcribing it:

Dear ???
I was going to rip up the letter but it wouldn't hurt to read it. Anyway, what have you got to be sorry for?! You have done anything wrong. Maybe I'm just avoiding you to try and not fall in love with you any further. Who know!!!
>>
>>29045206
*but I thought it wouldn't hurt
>>
>>29045175
Had similar in school.
>Girl put her diary in my school bag accidentally.
>Find it in my bag
>Read it cover to cover
>Put it back in hers the next day
>Never say anything
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.