[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dicklets BTFO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q1 CB0sVL5U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: cantcompete.jpg (167 KB, 585x645) Image search: [Google]
cantcompete.jpg
167 KB, 585x645
Dicklets BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q1CB0sVL5U
>>
>>29044860

>5.5
>not the worst

niceeeeeeee
>>
>>29044860
>not wanting them as big as they get

baka
>>
>>29044906
>Not enjoying 7.5 inch girth

Man these women sure are pussies
>>
>caring about the opinions of roasts
>dragging down and shaming your fellow males because Stacy told you to

Top beta pleb. Giving cunnilingus is less faggotry than sucking dicks, the Romans knew it all
>>
>>29044941
Tbh I just wanted an excuse to post a Norm Macdonald video without just saying here's a Norm Macdonald video
>>
File: readImage.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>tfw 7x6

If only women could tell the size of muh cock through my clothes
>>
>>29044860

Its a good thing women have measured every man accurate prior to having sex with them so we know this chart is 100% accurate
>>
>>29045126

Probably tested with dildo sizes
>>
>>29045126
Dont you know how averages work? Ever heard about incertitudes?
>>
>>29045126
this chart is bullshit, flip it 180 degrees for the original one
>>
>>29045140
>>29045144

I'm not a virgin that's why I know it's bullshit
>>
>>29045193
>Anon, don't l dont care about how small your dick is, it is perfect to me :3

And you believed her (or him)
>>
>>29045193
>A woman tolerated his penis inside her snatch
>This somehow proves the chart wrong

Actually I agree with you kek, I think this chart originates from one of those make your dick bigger websites. You know its bullshit because most women would consider 5-6 inches of girth to be ideal, nothing bigger
>>
>>29044860
I'm pretty skepitcal of that pic desu. The probability of a randomly selected man having a 7"x6.5" dick is absolutely miniscule, like something on the order of 10^{-6} %. And the probability that an average girl (henceforth defined to be a woman between the age of 18 and 50, with exactly 10 sexual partners, and making up exactly 50% of the population) has taken a dick longer than 7" is something around 0.8%. Given that I really don't see how you could derive a chart like that with any accuracy.
>>
>>29045323
it's shifted to the right
>>
>5.25" x 4"
Good thing I'm far too ugly to even get a girl to lay a finger on me.
>>
This chart has gone through like 5 different iterations with each time it moving to the right lmao

You know what the best approach is to womens penis size preferences? Not giving a shit about them is what, just fuck her hole and cum if she can't cum because your dicks to small who gives two fucking shits.
>>
>>29045622
problem is with social media every female on her friends list will know that you have a small dick and can't pleasure a woman.
>>
>>29045943
And who gives two fucking shits what dumb roasties think about you, besides you should be fucking women that can't be traced back to you and just ditching their asses, just give them some alias say your names jack or some shit root and boot and dont care what she got out of it or what she says about it.
>>
Daily reminder that women don't know how big your dick is
7 1/2 here and some girl thought I was at least 8 1/2
>>
>>29044860
American average penis size is 5 inches. (now for you guys who dont understand this: it means around 80% of americans have a penis between 4 and 6 inches). Why are you so self hating guys? 90%of robots have a cuck fetish or what?
>>
I'm in the B range, feels good. But I will never be ideal, fauuk.
>>
>>29044860
>yfw never be able to please an european woman because they prefer cm.
>>
>>29044860
so basically 7-8 inch long and 6-7 inch circumference is considered a perfect cock

that's actually good to know.
>>
>implying that your average roastie wouldn't kill to be able to enjoy a 9x11 cock
>>
>>29047086
How would that be good to know?
>>
>>29045323
>average girl
>with exactly 10 sexual partners
This is unsettling.
>>
>>29047270
because it's truthful in some way. no memes. no bullshit. that's the size most girls think is "ideal" or want the most. end of story. so if you made it, you made it. if you didn't, then that's it.
>>
>>29047326
It's likely an over estimate. I just chose it because, well no particular reason.
>>
>>29047343
unless it's tiny, she's not going to leave you solely on the basis of a small penis.
>>
>>29044860
>almost made it to enjoyable
just
>>
I'm 6.5 inches and girls believe that I'm 8 inches. It's so funny, they really have no clue.
>>
>>29047391
When she knows you have a small dick, she'll LOOK for reasons to leave you to add to the fact that you have a small cock.
>>
>>29047520
You're really paranoid anon, did she hurt you that deeply?
>>
>>29047539
That was my first reply ITT
>>
>>29047556
It was still very paranoid.
>>
File: penis chart.jpg (127 KB, 591x644) Image search: [Google]
penis chart.jpg
127 KB, 591x644
the actual original image and the true one.
op is a fucking faggot
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.