[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
losing your virginity: when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: cuck.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
87 KB, 285x285
>be curious at what age is it normal to lose your virginity in my country
>different cultures different standards amirite
>get on this forum
http://forum.abv.bg/lofiversion/index.php/t104328.html
>sorry, it's in Bulgarian
>one girl starts a thread asking if it's "too late" for a man to lose his virginity at the age of 28
>other women start commenting that if you're a 28 virgin you must be mentally ill
>saying "i would never date a 20+ y/o virgin because he must be insane"
>op states that the guy she's talking about lives with his mom and says that all women are sluts who want to take his money
>thread turns into a female circlejerk of calling the guy a pathetic loser who would never lose his virginity

which one of you are they talking about, bulgarbro robots?

>mfw i'a 23 y/o virgin who lives with mommy and daddy
>>
I lost mine before most of my friends at 16, I think the latest was at 19 when he went to university
>>
>>29044745
FUCK OFF NORMIE ONLY 20+ VIRGINS ALLOWED
>>
Don't worry about that shit man, it will come with time. People just go through life at different speeds with different focuses. My advice is to focus on what is important to you now.

If it really matters to you, you can focus your effort on it like any other thing. Start socializing more, go out, etc. I am also a virgin in my 20s, honestly because I am just too lazy to do those things, and would rather do other things. I've accepted this and am fine with it.
>>
>>29044869
I have friends, i go out with them every week (3 out of 5 of them are female), i have a job and i have a driver's license and a car.

I spend all my time working/going out with said friends/lifting at the gym. If i socialized more i wouldn't have time to sleep

The only thing wrong with me:

I'm a shy autist around people i don't already know

And quite ugly. get fit brah didn't help but i still go to the gym every day or so

inb4 bang your friends
we're childhood friends and i don't want to ruin that
>>
>>29044819
Fuck off back to wizchan, virgin.
>>
>>29044974
Since you don't want to risk ruining your childhood friendships, you have to confront your fear of new people. The only real way I know of working on it is by meeting new people. Things will be easier if they have common interests, maybe you have a hobby that your close friends don't do with you?

Obviously I don't know anything about your relationship with your friends, but if you think of things romantically rather than focusing on sex, does that change things?
>>
>>29045091
Where do you thin you are normie?
>>
>>29045146
This is the gentlemen's /b/.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.