[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get invited to a birthday party with some normalfag "friends"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18
File: 1400024585396.png (1 MB, 1600x1227) Image search: [Google]
1400024585396.png
1 MB, 1600x1227
>Get invited to a birthday party with some normalfag "friends" from college
>Stacies taunt me all evening by looking at me and then giggling when I look at them
>Pull out my phone and browse 4chan
>See someone post that Muhammad Ali died
>Check the news to see if its true
>It is
>"Hey, Muhammad Ali died."
>Everyone ignores me
>15 seconds later, Chad bursts into the room
>"Hey, everyone, Muhammad Ali died!"
>Everyone immediately starts talking about Muhammad Ali
>Lose my shit
>Go off on them all about how they constantly ignore me
>Throw my beer across the room
>Leave
>Go home
>Get calls and text messages about how I'm not invited to anything else and whatnot

Why do faggot normalfags think they can get away with trying to make me the center of their little jokes? Why is what Chad has to say 100x more important than what I have to say, even if it is the same thing? Why do these fucking Stacy whores think they can mock me and then suck on Chad's dick 20 minutes later?

Fuck this gay Earth.
>>
>>29044695
lol holy shit anon, I hope this isn't real. If it is you have major autism
>>
This thread might get flooded with normalfags doing mental gymnastics telling you that you were in the wrong, but I feel you, OP.
This is why I don't associate with normals. Learn from this experience.
>>
>>29044695
Ignore normies, you did right.
>>
You deserved it for hanging with c's and s's.i hope you learned your lesson.
>>
>>29044717
>>29044743
>>29044813
what in the fuck. Who gets upset over this kind of shit? Who throws beer across the room when they are pissed, like a child? Wanting to always be the center of attention?

OP is a fucking manchild faggot
>>
OP, I feel your pain. But if you're over the age of 18, you should know already that your friends(?) are fags and hate you and don't care about what you have to say.
>>
>>29044939
What he did seems childish but at the same time I agree with him. Laughing at him all night and making him feel like shit? I'm just getting angry thinking about it. Him throwing beer was nothing compared to what they did to him

You did good OP.
>>
>gets invited to birthday party
>actually goes

That's where you messed up, m8.
>>
>>29044695
>You:"h-hey g-guys... um... Muhammad Ali *mutter mutter*"
>Chad:"HEY GUYS! Did you hear, Muhammad Ali died. How sad is that."
>You:*autism rage intensifies*
>>
>>29044998
you autistic fuck. They weren't laughing at him. Everyone on /r9k/ always seems to think when they hear someone laugh that the laugh is directed at them in a condescending matter. It's not, you people are insane. They are just chilling at a party and talking and enjoying themselves with friends. Perhaps the stacies were giggling when you looked because they found you attractive? Or perhaps they find you quirky?

You are all literally retarded. Once you get past this distorted view you have of the world you WILL get laid
>>
Did you know these people or did you only know like two people? If they don't know you then they're obviously gonna be more interested in what a Chad that they know says
>>
>>29045078
Yeah because you know better than the OP what was going on at that party. Fuck off with your normie bullshit.
>>
>>29045127
I am offering you a way out of your autistic world into the thinking of a NORMAL HUMAN BEING just accept it
>>
>>29045078
Mostly this.

The whole robot-syndrome boils down to self-obsession. Robots think that everything negative is aimed at them and everything positive doesn't apply to them.

Chad has better social skills which is why he can draw people's attention. Mumbling at your feet isn't going to gain people's interest.
>>
>>29045127
>Yeah because you know better than the OP what was going on at that party.

He probably does though. Human interactions tend to follow the same patterns so if you've seen one party, you've seen them all. Anon has clearly seen a few parties and understands the dynamics. OP is an autist so has no social skills which means he doesn't understand the dynamics and so did not know what was going on even while he was there.

The trouble with robots is that they always think they're right even when they're clearly not.
>>
>>29045201
No you're offering your own ignorant perspective because you think it's the solution to everyones problem.
>>
>>29045300
Why is it so hard to believe that there are cruel people? I've seen people laugh at autists openly and make fun of them
>>
>>29044695

Oh great, yet another OP is a social retard who can't interpret basic social situations properly thread with all the usual spergs defending his reprehensibly retarded behaviour.
>>
>>29044695
fucking normies mate
Not even once
>>
>>29045324
I understand that there are cruel people but I also understand that they are actually a rarity and eventually burn themselves out like bushfires because for each year that passes, more people see them for whatv they are.
>>
>>29045078
Of course! Nobody's mean in this good just world!
OP probably just sperged out xD
Anyways , have you seen the game last night bro?
>>
>>29044695
You were in the right OP. Fuck the normies in this thead and the ones you meet in real life
>>
>>29045347
Yep. This is what this board has become. Sperglords gonna sperg. And then blame everyone else.
>>
>>29045377
Wait are you actually trying to give OP advice I thought your were just posting bad bait
Just ignore this guy he's just a Chad cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 900x900
>tfw it's my birthday today
Get kekd
>>
>>29045078
Keep believing that they are not laughing at you. They don't even try to hide it anymore. There is a huge difference between someone just laughing with his friends and laughing at you. Also why would somehow after 20 years of no woman ever showing any interest a whole group of them show it. I think you are the real autist here
>>
>>29045385
Yes, things will work out for you if you follow this advice OP. Despite your lack of charisma you'll undoubtedly prosper by railing against everyone you meet.

You think you're right when you're clearly wrong and listening to other sperglords will only reinforce your delusion.
>>
>>29045059
LMAO3232232
>>
>>29045426
This OP. Just let people laugh and walk all over you youe whole life. Stop being autistic and just be yourself :)
>>
Let the fact you threw an utterly pathetic tantrum because someone didn't hear you properly sink in, OP.

Everybody knows now. Everyone. You are now that guy forever. Well done, retard, you've totally fucked up everything.
>>
>>29045426
Not everyone is as desperate as you are you'd probably end up sucking chads dick in this situation like the rest of the fucked in the head stacies
>>
>>29045464
>when being yourself doesn't work out so good
>>
>>29044695
I applaud you op well bwurn it all down to the gwround one day you did good remember that
>>
>>29044939
You're not wrong, but you're delusional if you think normalfags also don't have episodes/ meltdowns. I've seen them and it's really funny to experience.
>>
>>29044695
can someone fucking define chad and stacey already
>>
>>29045217
They were literally laughing at him you fucking Sperg
>>
File: Golden_Pepe.jpg (87 KB, 599x425) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Pepe.jpg
87 KB, 599x425
>>29044695
I saw autist like OP in action in real life.

It was this ugly loser who was invited to parties so Chad could make fun of him and they the autist would throw alcohols across the room, sometimes on walls and then run away
>>
>>29045426
Atleast sperglords have human decency were not going to laugh at people that are retarded to their face because we're probably just as retarded op is clearly in the right and did something most of us would never do
He stood up for himself
>>
it is pretty clear no one gave a fuck about you, i do not even know who that guy was but if you give a important news, and no one cared but other person do the same and they get recognised it is because of yourself or because of him.
you overreact op that is the case but i coul understand.
it is like the class clown makes a joke no one laughts, then chad does the same and everyone likes it.
happned to me, happened to a lot of people.
use the people do not be used.
>>
File: chad and stacy.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
chad and stacy.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>29045512
original content 2213343523
>>
File: 1464416567249.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1464416567249.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
>>29044695
>go to normalfag party
Why?
>>
File: chad and stacy2.jpg (64 KB, 470x590) Image search: [Google]
chad and stacy2.jpg
64 KB, 470x590
>>29045512
>can someone fucking define chad and stacey already

pretty much
>>
>>29045599
>>29045607
those are just jocks
>>
>>29045606
He is one of those autsits that is older then 18 and never lean that his "friends" are not really his friends
>>
>>29045627
that's chad and stacy stereotype
>>
File: 6.jpg (23 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
23 KB, 600x584
>>29044695
>raise an important discussion topic
>get ignored
>Chad bursts in and raises the same topic
>suddenly people pay attention

You were at a party that full of assholes and rotten whores. It's that simple.

The people at that party, especially the nasty pathetic fucking sluts who were laughing at you, think that they are superior to you. I'm not exaggerating: they really do. NEVER hang out with them ever again. They are scum, you deserve better. They will keep stepping all over you forever more if you let them, they lack all empathy for other human beings. They are only out to please themselves.

You did the right thing. You stood up for yourself. They HATE you for doing that. They want to be able to step all over other people with no consequences whatsoever. You showed them today that they cannot act like filth and get away with it.

Keep up the good work.
>>
>>29045749
This sperg will be back at the party with those people in 2 weeks lol and the same will happen
>>
I want to go to a party with some of you autists. No doubt would I be laughing for days over witnessing some spergouts like OP's first hand.
>>
>>29045749
lol you fell for the shut-in neckbeards are somehow superior meme
>>
File: 1464953028140.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464953028140.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>back in hs
>have a group of 3 friends and minimum contact with grills
>one of the 3 guys is an annoying chad faglord
>always slapping asses and getting away with being ,,silleh xD''
>Most of the time I'm pretty chill with him but there were times where he would openly insult me
>there was that time when we shared our sexual experiences and I got accused of lying about getting a bj(its tru) because ,,look at him lol impossibl''
>sit 1 day next to him
>keeps doing gay stuff as caressing me and such
>have no idea why but he did this to all of our friends(which are male)
>suddenly he fucking grabs my dick
>wtf.jpeg
>start going into rage and shove him down and start beating him up
>he visibly looks scared
>get out of class and hear people saying ,,brutal dood he fkn smashed him''
>feel proud of myself
>after that I thought I could be alpha but I had to make some false truce with the chad and continue to be his ,,friend''
>he proceeds being the cool guy even though I fucked him up infront of everyone
>I continue being spaghetti
>chads always win

As for your story anon I feel you man when someones laughing I always think its about me.
>>
I offer you my great plan for revenge:
1) get /fit/
2) obtain large ammount of money by selling anime to autists
3) fuck stacy
4) fuck chad
Works best if you wait till they are married/engaded so you can ruin their relationship
>>
this is why I never have gone to parties or dances

the only time I went to a party was in 8th or 9th grade, i don't eve know why I was invited

>go to basement and play rock band with 1 or 2 other people and don't really talk, everyone else is upstairs
>on the way out steal two plastic things of cupcakes and take them home
>>
File: 1464488675739.jpg (36 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1464488675739.jpg
36 KB, 409x409
>take a shit
>clog toilet
>quietly leave without anyone noticing
>>
>>29044713
Maybe you should get off his board then normie? Call spergs out on a sperg board makes you a sperg desu
>>
>>29044695
>>Stacies taunt me all evening by looking at me and then giggling when I look at them

This means they want the D. at least they did, now they think you're a weirdo
>>
>>29045888
>cuckold chad with stacy
>cuckqueen stacy with chad

lmao, devious
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 427x300
congrats op you did the right thing
You didn't go out like a cuck like all these other sperglords pretending to be normies would do
They would probably just complain about the same shit and then go home to cry when the party ended
I know becuase I've done the same and I everyday wish I did what you did
You're a true hero to all us autist
Be proud
>>
>>29045926
based fucking autist

you're totally wrong
>>
op regardless of whether you were or were not being made fun of, the way you reacted was childish. that is the absolute bottom line. no mature adult throws something across the room like a fucking child having a temper tantrum. you have a right to your feelings and if you felt upset that's completely fine. but you don't express yourself in that way. you use your WORDS. if you couldn't calm down and talk to them, then the best thing for you to have done would have been to leave (without throwing shit)
>>
>>29045749

You were at a party full of people. It's that simple.

The people at that party, especially the girls who were laughing had no opinion about you until you threw your drink like three year old having a tantrum. You think that you are superior to them. I'm not exaggerating: you really do. NEVER hang out with them ever again. They are scum, you deserve better. They will keep getting on with their lives without you forever more if you let them. You lack all empathy for other human beings. They should only be out to please you.

You did the right thing. You stood up for yourself. They HATE you for doing that. You should be able to step all over other people with no consequences whatsoever. You showed them today that you can act like filth and not get away with it.

Keep up the good work you fucking loser.
>>
>>29045520
I want to agree, but we're only hearing one side of this story.
>>
>>29045926
>just
That only works with handsome autists which are as rare as platinum in an asshole.
>>
>>29045910
>calling someone a sperg for calling someone a sperg on a sperg board

sperg
>>
>>29046012
Calling someone a sperg for calling someone a sperg for calling someone a sperg for being a sperg on a sperg board makes you the ultimate sperg.
>>
>>29046021
Calling someone a sperg for calling someone a sperg for calling someone a sperg calling someone a sperg for being a sperg on a sperg board sperg makes you the ultimate sperg.
>>
>>29045834
>lol you fell for that empathetic people who wouldn't laugh and ignore someone who is obviously stepping out of their comfort zone meme
What an idiot am I right he's acutally a NICE person
Jesus what a delusional sperglord
>>
>>29046036
Calling someone the ultimate sperg for calling someone the ultimate sperg for calling someone a sperg for calling someone a sperg for being a speg on a sperg board makes you king of the spergs.
>>
File: 1463619829097.jpg (42 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
1463619829097.jpg
42 KB, 600x489
That's why we can't have a decent thread these days. Why you normans here? If you're not a normalfag why you defend your enemy? Why do you take the side of your oppressors Chads and Staceys?

Op had his reasons, he stood for himself. His only mistake was to going to this shit. Normalfags can smell your robotdom and even if you showed them proofs of alien life they would not give you attention.
>>
>>29045997
Well that's all we can go on instead of making stupid assumptions like every other Person getting cucked by a Chad in this thread
>>
File: shane lee.jpg (94 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
shane lee.jpg
94 KB, 900x900
>>29046058
we're all the king of the spergs
>>
>>29045377
>I understand that there are cruel people but I also understand that they are actually a rarity and eventually burn themselves out
Haha, what planet do you fucking live on? Most people are cunts who'll fuck you over first chance they get if it benefits them. Take off your rose-tinted Disney glasses m8
>>
File: anti_awoo_shills.png (1 MB, 1853x3011) Image search: [Google]
anti_awoo_shills.png
1 MB, 1853x3011
>>29046067
The shills have nothing better to do than fuck with r9k
>>
>>29045980
Idk how deluded you are into thinking that normal people don't judge others for inconsequential things. Observing and hearing lots of normies while in college has taught me that. And this is just stuff they're only comfortable with disclosing in public, it'd be pretty funny to imagine what opinions they have on other people in private.
>>
>>29046071
Posting a picture of a sperg and calling everyone a sperg for someone calling someone a king of spergs for calling someone the ultimate sperg for calling someone the ultimate sperg for calling someone a sperg for calling someone a sperg for being a sperg on a sperg board makes you a sperg poster.
>>
>>29044713
>Nomries cunts are flat out rude to him. He's the one that needs to change.
>>
>>29045078
>Perhaps the stacies were giggling when you looked because they found you attractive? Or perhaps they find you quirky?
All women have rejected us we're considered genetic trash unworthy of human affection but are still expected to slave away so single mothers can get their government support for Chads bastard spawn . They were mocking OP you normie cunt.
>>
>>29045078
>You are all literally retarded. Once you get past this distorted view you have of the world

And why do you think so many people here have a so called distorted view of the world? Normies are fucking idiots with their just world bullshit.
>>
>>29046107
Liking trump as a beta autist is the definition of a sperglord being cucked by normies all those autist at the trump rallies just look like idiots desperately trying to fit in true sperglords don't give a fuck about those normie tier memes
>>
>>29044695
You may have just said it quietly or you didn't get anyone's attention before speaking dude
>>
File: 1460390037527.gif (988 KB, 200x144) Image search: [Google]
1460390037527.gif
988 KB, 200x144
>>Go off on them all about how they constantly ignore me
>>Throw my beer across the room
You've got a serious case of the Auts anon
>>
File: 1464154336947.jpg (27 KB, 542x403) Image search: [Google]
1464154336947.jpg
27 KB, 542x403
>>29045078
>"Everybody look at me! I am literally retarded!"
>>
>>29044695
Look at it from their perspective

>outsider in a closely-knit group's social event
>looks out-of-place, quiet, insecure
>chooses not to even attempt socializing
>yells out something random
>throws a tantrum when is not taken seriously

You failed the playground test. When a new kid joins the playground, whether the kid is accepted accepted by group is decided how well they assimilate into the group. You chose to go sit in the corner and throw a tantrum when no-one asked you to play.

Literally kids figure this shit out.
>>
I don't believe that you really sperged out and threw your beer OP. At least I hope you didn't, because that's some real crybaby bitch shit. Just leave and don't hang out with those people anymore if they treat you like that, no need to make a scene.
>>
>>29045059
This is literally exactly what happened, guaranteed
>>
As always, normalcattle spew just world shit to feel good.
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>29045377
>le just world again xD
>>
>>29044713
Nah OP was justified. You know after being treated like trash your entire life you just want to lash out and cause these people some discomfort.
>>
>>29044695
Your tantrum was probably uncalled for but I totally understand why you did it.

>be at work
>someone asks someone else where so-and-so is
>they don't know
>I pipe in
>she's at a meeting
>absolute silence
I just don't fucking get why things I say seem to not be important, or why people look at me weird for fucking talking. Then you keep silent, but then you're the creepy quiet guy.

In times like that, I just think to embrace the creepy quiet guy persona and just be cool with being solitary and odd.
>>
File: 1455937433937.png (241 KB, 783x1020) Image search: [Google]
1455937433937.png
241 KB, 783x1020
Normies are fucking stupid but you should've known better than to sperg out and draw so much attention to yourself. Should've just jacked off into Chad's cup or poked holes in Stacy's condoms before quietly going home to watch anime.
>>
File: jar jar binks 4.jpg (38 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
jar jar binks 4.jpg
38 KB, 600x350
Holy shit this happens all the time
I remember when David Bowie died I told everyone and they said "it's not funny anon"
Then Stacy came in a few minutes later with crocodile tears crying cuz "omg guys David Bowie died, I loved him in so sad"

"M-my favorite song was Ziggy stardust and the labyrinth movie haha"
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.