[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The point of /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1464659903321.gif (44 KB, 133x240) Image search: [Google]
1464659903321.gif
44 KB, 133x240
So I'm a /b/ tard that's finally ventured to this board. My question is, what is the purpose of this board? The sticky post at the front doesn't make it clear. Anyone care to clarify?
>>
What's the point of /b/ anyways?

90% of the content are nude female pics.
And the rest is poop.
>>
>>29044656
Openly discussing the vapid and slutty nature of women

Various red pill/MGTOW/MRA topics

Robot(male) related feels eg 'yfw no gf'

Being a NEET

Things like that.
>>
>>29044718
The main use of /b/ now is to go there and make yourself feel better by realising you're not as autistic and cancerous as the majority of /b/ users. There's also some good r34 there sometimes.
>>
Essentially a place for those that feel like they can''t live up to societies expectations to feel like they belong.

Neets, outcasts, ugly or socially inept people. A big portion of the posters are ironic and of the others only few really really have no hope.

If you want to be a good part of the board, sympathise, don't condemn.
>>
>>29044744
MGTOW/MRA?
I know red pilling so basically the same?
And it sounds like I was on the wrong board for a long time...
>>
>>29044793
I'm guessing I'd fit in well considering I'm a social outcast who's good at manipulating people?
>>
>>29044815

Congratulations you are every 4chan user, do you buy any chance also feel like you are smarter than those around you
>>
>>29044815
Most here are NOT good at manipulating people. It's fun here though. Everyone here has problems and accepts the others' as well.

Then for a board that doesn't allow reposts there's an aweful lot of the same stuff going on at all times.

Also mbti at times as well as the stranger stuff you know from /b/.

Some here are depressed, the autism meme may or may not actuallly apply to some here, some are neets, there's a lot of hate at times.

Don't know you so can't say if you fit. Personally as long as you post interesting stuff and don't condemn I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>29044851
Not really, a lot of people can be smart in one area and dumb in another so just play to your strengths.
>>29044876
Okay, sounds like an actual good board with a purpose. I'll enjoy my stay. Thanks anon.
>>
It's just a circle jerk with no lube.
>>
>>29044935
What i said was what the board should be. About half of the posts are shit. Then again that's in almost all bigger boards the case.
>>
File: 1434590862144.jpg (23 KB, 436x365) Image search: [Google]
1434590862144.jpg
23 KB, 436x365
>>29044656

The point is to shut the fuck up and take it in the ass like the steamy little shit nugget that you are.

yoo fuggen widda bess son!
>>
>>29044793

>A big portion of the posters are ironic

That's not true. Right?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK