[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she dumped me two weeks ago >initially felt fine >thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: alcoholic1.jpg (14 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic1.jpg
14 KB, 600x434
>she dumped me two weeks ago
>initially felt fine
>thought things would only go up from there
Meanwhile in reality:
>spiraled over the next 2 weeks into a deeper and deeper pit of despair

No wonder Elliot Rogers did what he did.
>>
Stop being a bitch, like a lot of /r9k/ users, and do something useful. Exercise, go to the gym, go out with your friends, if you have any, take walks, drink a little and you'll be fine. Just don't loath in your self pitty, and just move on. It's hard, I know, because I've been in your situation before, and a lot of us have been as well, but moving on is the best thing that you can do for yourself. Your ex isn't the only girl, you'll find more.

TL;DR: Move no and stop being a bitch.
>>
>>29044501
hold up.

there's an image macro which is basically like:

break up
week 1. Man :^D woman :'(
week 4. Man :^| woman :(
week 8. Man :'( woman :)

like men appreciate the freedom or whatnot initially but then the suffering is like a delayed reaction. whereas women react emotionally straight away and cry a shit load but then feel better in time. maybe it's to do with how the genders handle these things but men suffer more in the long run.

so yah it's normal to feel shit while she's probably on the way to feelin' fine. try not to let your pain consume you, use the pain as a reminder to not repeat the same mistakes. or I dunno, just yell "so long roastie " if you're a frog or whatever.

hope you feel better soon tho anon.
>>
>>29044589
oh shut up the fuck up you stupid NEET you guys are the worst in all these threads. you already know youre not helping this sad fuck at all
>>
>>29044589
>>29044620

You guys are right

>>29044589
>go out with your friends, if you have any
cuts like a knife, but not inaccurate
>>
>>29044707
Fuck off, I'm not a fucking NEET. I've had relationships before, and I've been dumped a lot. Loathing in self pitty, and staying depressed is the worst you can do for yourself when you're dumped. The best thing to do is always to move on. Being dumped isn't the end of the world, OP should stop being a bitch and do something to improve on himself, if he was the problem, he should socialize with his m8's to forget about his ex and just move on. It's hard at the beginning, but it'll get easier as time progresses.
>>
>>29044808
oh quit jerking yourself off mate being sad that he got dumped doesnt mean hes feeling something hes not supposes to feel hes just a person experiencing a little thing known as being alive. Being sad and feeling bad about yourself is great and its part of the human experience its wonderful hes in an emotional state where he can feel bad about loosing a girlfriend but he doesnt have to worry about starving to death like probably half of the modern world hell atleast he had a gf at one point
>anon you should do something to improve yourself
>implying his mom doesnt tell them this as a gentle suggestion every night as she wonders just exactly where she completely failed as a parent
its okay OP im in the exact same boat hell im probably a bigger neet than everybody in this thread
>>
>>29044990

Being sad isn't so bad, at first, but if he continues to be sad and doesn't do anything about, then he's doing himself a disfavor. After he's done being a bitch, he should hit bars and meet different people, who knows maybe he gets some.

>>29044501
Go out and fuck some, hang with your m8's, play vidyas, watch movies, workout, if you're a neet parasite then find a job, you lazy fuck. Just do something useful for yourself, you'll get over your ex, just move on. If you're having it rough with being dumped, join some groups to get help from people that have dealt with the same thing you're going through in the past. There are over 7.4 billion people on this planet, at least 3 billion of it are women. You'll eventually find the one you're looking for.
>>
>>29045715
about it*
maybe he'll get some*
>>
File: 1436761387260.gif (28 KB, 401x281) Image search: [Google]
1436761387260.gif
28 KB, 401x281
>>29044501
iktf anon my girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me last march and I swear each day is worse than the last.
I spent such vital years of my life with her that I can't figure out how to live without her. I can't make new friends. I can't sleep. Whenever I'm not distracting myself with vidya or anime I'm basically on the verge of tears.
I hate women now.

Anyway, hope you feel better soon man.
>>
At least you had someone.
>>
>>29044501
It's been 5 months

It doesn't get better
>>
File: 1422408491996.jpg (95 KB, 1024x673) Image search: [Google]
1422408491996.jpg
95 KB, 1024x673
>>29045944
is it better to have had and have lost then to have never had at all?

You've had nothing taken away from you, so you have nothing to mourn for.
>>
>>29045994
I still can't decide.

My first gf I loved took me 8 years to get over. I was finally getting over her when I met this one. I was incredibly hesitant to even want to get involved but eventually I gave in and let down my guard. Wanted to marry her, have froglet kids, etc

A few weeks later she dumped me .. fuckin top lel on me m90's
>>
>>29044501
Block that bitch and move on. You're still emotionally attached to her so it's understandable that you're still feeling depressed about the situation, 2 weeks is actually not so bad. When it starts becoming a few months, that's a problem.
>>
>>29044501
Mate, this is the time where:

1) You go nuclear. That's right, you completely block her on all social media, get rid of all mementos of her, get rid of everything that could remind you of her including her phone number.

2) You start turning that negative energy into energy. How? By doing exercise. /fit/ was right. A breakup will make you work out with fury seen in films. People can tell when I've broken up with a girl because my body looks 10x better after each time.

3) Do different things. Remind yourself that even after the breakup, only you make yourself whole, and that only you can give yourself closure.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.