[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you lost the genetic lottery Why even live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: warum r9k.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2092) Image search: [Google]
warum r9k.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2092
>tfw you lost the genetic lottery
Why even live?
>>
>tfw we'll never be on par with these prime specimen of human perfection
>>
File: 1452148237190.gif (17 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1452148237190.gif
17 KB, 633x758
>tfw good looking
>tfw toxic personality that girls can smell a mile off
>>
>>29044340
>tfw you lost the genetic lottery and are male instead of female
>>
>>29044421
lol, so much delusion. you aren't attractive. it's that simple, sorry
>>
you know most girls find a ton of those guys at like a 5-6 level of facial attractiveness right.
>>
>>29044340
ok listen you fucking retards, models are photogenic

some people are photogenic, some aren't

it is possible to look like shit in photos but good in real life,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photogenic
>>
>>29044454
Don't get mad pal, we're all here for different reasons. You're an uggo and i'm an asshole
>>
>>29044477
>links a Wikipedia article with no citations

whatever helps you sleep at night ugly
>>
>>29044477
U give me some hope
>>
I'm way better looking than all these guys honestly
>>
>>29044579
yeah ok
prove it
>>
File: 1465027669207.jpg (1 MB, 3500x2092) Image search: [Google]
1465027669207.jpg
1 MB, 3500x2092
>>29044340
Fixed your false image for you
>>
>>29044623
To be fair, half of those guys aren't particularly good looking or even striking. Which is strange because models are supposed to be visually striking
>>
File: 1464473992359.jpg (56 KB, 538x599) Image search: [Google]
1464473992359.jpg
56 KB, 538x599
tfw_I_look_better_than_half_of_those_men
>>
>>29044477
I'm pretty sure this is just what ugly people tell themselves.
>>
>tfw round face
>>
hehe,_damn._check_this_out._BUMP!
>>
>>29044641
That guy in the bottom left that you removed is easily the best looking out of all of them

n-no homo
>>
>>29044516
what? it's a real thing anon, i fucking hate myself i know i'm ugly

stop being a fucking cunt
>>
>tfw would have been handsome if it weren't for my severe acne
It's a lot more worse in sunlight
>>
>>29044340
>>29044378

Women dont care, looking like that wont confer any significant advantage except that a minority of women will be attracted to you because of your looks, but thats all guys who are at least average looking anyway. The only difference I suppose is that they would recognise you are objectivley good looking, but whether or not you are attractive is subjective and varies from female to female. I'm not attracted to plenty of women who I know are good looking because they arent my type, and Im a guy. For women looks are pretty low on the list of what they want and what they find attractive in a guy. The older you get as a good looking guy the less your looks are an advantage. You'll get women checking you out everywhere when your 18, that decreases as you get older and by the time your 25 that will have dropped to nil because its all about status, accomplishments and money by that age.
>>
>>29044769
In order a list of what Women find attractive

>Money

POWER GAP

>Confidence
>Looks
>Accomplishments
>Personality
>>
>>29044579

I'm better looking than you, make more money than you, have a better body than you.

I like keeping 7s or 8s like you as friends though because you don't scare away sluts, and your type always trys to prove yourself to me. Sometimes women pick up on that so i just order chicken wings to go at closing time and I pick up your can fare for you to go home with that girl is already wet from thinking about me.

The next time we go out, you try to find another woman to bang but you end up banging the same girl that you fucked first. I end up going home with her friends that came to see me. Weird thing is, I never cum, because once I have a girl naked I've already lost interest.

To all you virgins, please understand that the hunt is better than the kill.
>>
>>29044798

Looks should be at the bottom. Male models are guys with the most symmetrical faces and delicate features, not the guys who are most attractive to women. The two have very little to do with one and other. Those looks are going to be more of a barrier then an advantage for two reasons; most women cant feel attraction towards pretty men, and it puts them too far outside the status quo. Women want guys who are the status quo, preferably the high end of the status quo but still the status quo. Models are just too unusual looking. They arent part of the crowd so they lose status.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.