[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a good looking woman with a hot body on a magazine cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tess-holliday-model.jpg (32 KB, 846x462) Image search: [Google]
tess-holliday-model.jpg
32 KB, 846x462
>a good looking woman with a hot body on a magazine cover
>women scream and complain about "unrealistic body and beauty standards and fat shaming"

>a good looking man with a hot body on a magazine cover
>men think "maybe I should stop being such a lazy fatass and better myself to look as good as I can"

Why are women such lazy, whiny, envious scum?
They are so weak willed they would rather push meme trend like fat """models""" instead of just stop eating junk food
>>
>Why do women act like women

Because they're women
>>
>>29044166
>>women scream and complain about "unrealistic body and beauty standards and fat shaming"

Women haven't done that for several years now. They have all banded together and the new line is you can't criticize any woman for anything.

That's why they're kicking our ass right now.
>>
>>29044245
It irritates me seeing all those "fat activists" fighting for a woman's right to be fat yet none of them want to date a fat man and always post their tumblr propaganda with pics of fat woman+muscular thin man
>>
For a board meant for originality, r9k is pretty repetitive.
>>
Can we stop with the fat-shaming, woman-hating meme for awhile. It's getting dull and worn out, like a rusted blade I once had. Totally useless.
>>
>good looking woman
>weak, skinny, lots of make up, not physically fit

>good looking man
>peak physical condition

men have better role models, working out is a better thing to encourage than learning to obscure your face with chemicals.
>>
File: 1457261724052.png (51 KB, 1681x1420) Image search: [Google]
1457261724052.png
51 KB, 1681x1420
>>29044166
Because men aspire to be the best they can be, which is why all notable achievements in history are those of men. Whereas men will aspire to climb to the top ofa mountain, women will climb as far as they feel like, then declare that whatever point it is they reached is the top and shallowly try to convince themselves and others that the point they reached rather than the actual apex is the true point.
>>
>>29044290
Exactly what I was trying to say and couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>29044288
>>29044290
Hey reddit I see you've missed the purpose of this board
>>
>>29044290

Nice try landwhale fem"bot".
>>
>>29044290
That's not the point of the thread, though
The same bitches that push "body positivity" are the same ones that actually fucking hate and despise short or overweight men. It's a terrible double standard.

I hope you slit your wrists and bleed out with that rusty blade, cunt.
>>
File: Untitled.png (204 KB, 856x762) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
204 KB, 856x762
>>29044166
New reaction face. Thanks famalam.
>>
>>29044166
probably because men have testosterone and that makes us competitive

without it feeling competitive people just complain

like the losers on this board
>>
>>29044166
there is a middle ground between being obese and hot

why can't more people find it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.