[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No balls to an hero.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: received_1084962254899594.gif (234 KB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
received_1084962254899594.gif
234 KB, 300x282
>be in one of top universities in aus
>studying law
>staying at on campus residence (dorms, but rooms are singles)
>exam week, stressful, studying
>usually go for a walk to smoke to relieve stress
>anxious about running into neighbours or other people because they dont like me for a few reasons and always sit outside their rooms for some retarded reason
>decide to smoke in room, open window, set fan outside window
>smoke a few while studying
>knock on door
>oh shit (have no friends or people who would talk to me)
>answer, thankfully not smoking at that time
>floor senior resident
>excuse me anon, strong smell of smoke outside your room, whats happening
>start muttering random shit (i smoke but not in my room, i dont know what smell is from)
>SR says that smoking is serious offence
>leaves
>phew, but still hide my cigarettes and also rolling papers and stuff really well
>15 minutes later another knock on door
>on duty manager
>your room got complaints of smoke smell, but now just smels of air freshener, also why is fan pointed out at window (was trying to clear smell)
>uh idk, i smoke, probably my clothes smelling of smoke or something
>are you burning incense or something??
>I say no
>hmm okay, is it okay if I send maintenance in on monday to have a look at your room and see where snell is coming from
>yea okay sure
>say thanks and sorry for some reason
>they leave too
>scared as fuck, parents paying for everything, dont know i smoke, if I get kicked they will be devastated and i will be screwed too, and family and a few friends in another city are all I have left
>go for a walk in the rain far away from residence, too scared to go back, even to run into neighbours who complained im guessing
>idk what cones next? Maybe interview? But what do i say??
>school and family all I have left, and could lose it all
>sitting on bench im sitting at on rain as tenperature falls to single digits and its getting dark
(Continue?)
Sry my greentexting is shit
>>
>>29043853Buy a bottle of febreeze or its cheap equivalent and spray all of the upholstery and fabric. Wipe down the surfaces in the room because cigarette smoke leaves a residue. Hide all your rolling papers and shit somewhere where they won't find it.

You'll be ok.
>>
>>29043853
>oh noes mommy and daddy found out I'm smoking left-handed cigarrettes!!!!111

Relax junior, they are not actually going to give a shit.

Go back to your room and act like nothing ever happened, and stick to that story. When maintenance comes spray a little febreze around.

You're an adult now, act like it. Your life is not over.
>>
>>29043853
Also they are not going to kick you out for smoking actual tobacco cigarettes in your room if that's what you were doing. It would be a slap on the wrist even if you were caught in the act.
>>
Guys, the better question is...

Why didn't you know that smoking wasn't allowed in the dorm?
Seriously man, great job.
>>
Dude, just move your weed somewhere else or fucking throw it away/give it away. If they were serious about ruining your life they'd have inspected your shit then and there. The RA apologized to you because he *had* to say that and he gave you the longer schedule so you could clean up.

Other people have real problems. Go get treatment for your autism.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.