[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Therapy can fix anything XDDD!!!!!! Why the fuck does everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1464913841866.gif (1001 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464913841866.gif
1001 KB, 480x480
Therapy can fix anything XDDD!!!!!!
Why the fuck does everyone think therapists do anything? They're all women, so they don't understand male problems or autism. They can't even do anything besides send you to a facility, and give you drugs. They also just pretend to care about your problems AND get your money too! Plus, most therapists have meme degrees, so they're dumb.
>>
Is the difference between a therapist and a psychiatrist you moron
>>
>>29043742
Is there even a difference?
:')
>>
Therapy is something you use to assist you in your efforts. It's like not paying attention in class and then calling the teaching useless
>>
I went to a facility and got me some drugs and my life has been better ever since desu
>>
>>29043716

Yeah, the people that are most helped are people who have recently experienced something especially shitty.

I use kratom to self medicate after being institutionalized/ put on anti-psychotics/in an inpatient for a year

unfortunately psychiatrists give people with depression "serotonin" based shit when it's dopamine that makes people happy

except dopamine is tricky and too much makes people psychotic

tricky tricky

I've found up to 5th grade kids are helped A LOT because they are retarded and a little bit of perspective foes a long way

i want to see a schizoid robot in the room but i haven't yet

I enjoy seeing my therapist though
>>
>>29043808

nice

some people are helped, others refuse to be :^) jk but no really a lot of people go in there and just waste everyone's time
>>
File: therapy.png (35 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
therapy.png
35 KB, 1152x648
>>29043716

>meanwhile in OP's hometown
>>
>>29043869
Yeah i agree it doesnt help everyone but it might help some, which is why i think OPs statement makes no sense. And both my psychiatrist and psychologist are female.
>>
>>29043954
I am a complete autist forced to go by court, so I'm not wasting their time, the court is. I just don't know what to talk about with them.

"all we talk about is your legal situation XD"
Why the fuck am I here then?
>>
>>29044010
Why are you forced to go by court?
>>
>>29043716
Therapists are just a sore reminder that nobody giving a genuine shit about you is so normal that paying people the pretend to do exactly that is actually a cultural meme

And of course the reverse, too. Everyone wants to be saved but not to be a savior.
>>
>>29043922
I fucking love counter signal memes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.