[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we are the ones who will see the western world fall What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462187523584.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462187523584.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>we are the ones who will see the western world fall

What will you tell your kids about the the golden age of Earth?
>>
we're probably still a few generations away, unfortunately
>>
>>29043642
>the western world falls
>any of us have kids

the castrated whites that are allowed to live won't be allowed to speak to jamal's kids
>>
>>29043642

Not gonna happen yet.

Believe it or not, we're in the sweet spot.
>>
>>29043642
the golden age was before obama was elected

not saying its his fault but it was AFTER his election that all this sjw shit started getting more and more popular, like the first black president gave them hope for their "participation award" bullshit

if the fucking dark ages didnt happen we would have had better technology then to try to expose this bullshit before they outnumbered us, instead the technology we needed was delayed far too long and they were able to overthrow popular intelligence from right under our noses
>>
>>29043642
ill tell them how i cucked the western world and convinced millions of 4channers to give up on life so they can live with less competition.
>>
>>29043696
There was no cutoff. You're just looking at the past with rose-colored glasses. The 1950s were a thriving, hopeful time. After that, degeneracy sprouted and has accelerated every year at a fairly steady pace.

Are you aware of what kids were doing in high school in the 90s? Pop culture took over from real morals before the 90s, but the 90s was the last time that pop culture had heart and soul in it. In the 00s, it became all ass-shaking and in the 2010s it turned into victim politics being chic. There was no sudden line when things got bad.
>>
>>29043767
ass shaking is an 80's thing that just kept getting renamed.

and it has been getting measurably less degenerate since the 70s. the media just caught on late in realizing how entertaining smut is on a stage/screen.
>>
sometimes when i think about children and my future i wonder how i will ever be able to raise a non-degenerate family in a completely degenerate world

then i just get real sad and discouraged
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.