[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being jealous of people more successful than me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
How do I stop being jealous of people more successful than me?
>>
turn off your computer. take a walk.
>>
continue fapping to futas
>>
Become more successful

alternatively become drunk or do drugs
>>
>>29043623
But it happens when I'm not at my computer and doing what's supposed to make me happy
>>
>>29043615
redefine what success means to you
also this >>29043657
>>
>>29043615
>jealous
the word is envy.
>>
Why should you stop? It makes perfect sense to be jealous and even hateful.

They got lucky. You didn't. That's the only difference between their success and your failure.
>>
>>29044002
How can I even the playing field?
>>
>>29044058
embrace asceticism. become a monk
>>
Being envious of people better than you is for women.
Men need to use it as an incentive to better themselves
>>
>>29044058
You can't. The field can not be changed. So your life is useless, you have nothing to lose.

So you have people around you(everyone actually) who treats you baddly and you also have nothing to lose. What do you make of it?
>>
>>29044083
But I've already tried so hard and they don't try at all
>>
>>29044083
That's retarded attempt at shaming.

Why should I work hard to better myself to get what Chad gets easily.
>>
>>29043615
Just kill yourself. Your life is shit and doesnt worth livin. Just end the suffering
>>
a human life is a fraction in the gulf of eternity preceding your birth and that gulf which will follow your death

Even the most successful individuals will know praise for a very limited insignificant amount of time even when they die

just live your life with purpose and good intention, it's all you can do
>>
>>29044303
Why do they deserve a bigger fraction than me?
>>
Find something you want to do with your life, look deep down for something you're talented and gifted in that could turn into a career, make sacrifices and dedicate yourself towards those goals and do whatever it takes, if you're having trouble finding that one thing, take Shrooms or LSD

>>29043623
Walks are nice but hardly productive unless you're looking for inspiration
>>
>>29044315
There is no equality in this universe. You got the short end of the stick so your only choices are to deal with it or go for re-roll and end it all
>>
>>29044486
Not him but why not hate the people who got luckier? It makes perfect sense.

Honestly when you say it like this, going Elliot Rodger on their asses does sound kinda sensible.
>>
>>29044393
I'm already doing that but people who just see it as a hobbie are already so much better
>>
>>29044560
No it doesn't. You should hate someone for their negative actions, not their luck.
>>
>>29043615
lift weights until you feel like you are god
>>
>>29044945
Getting more due to luck is a negative action as far as I am concerned.
>>
>>29044960
It's not an action my friendo. An action requires an effort
>>
>>29045012
Who cares. They get more. I don't. That's negative. They are taking from me.
>>
>>29045056
>They are taking from me.

And now we reach the heart of your delusion.
>>
>>29045098
Why is it a delusion? If I was born better I could have had much more. And if I work hard and try to get more, I will every day be competing with people who are better than me. Which, let's be honest here, is not a battle I can win. Their existence means I will get less.
>>
>>29045124
It's a delusion because you shouldn't be angry at useful members of society, you should be angry at yourself for being such a piece of shit. Or at the very least, your parents for making you the way you are
>>
>>29045212
Why not? Even if I try to be useful member of society, I will be getting less. That's my problem. It's not a problem of being a NEET or Chad. It's a problem of being mediocre and getting much less for my work compared to a Chad.
>>
>>29045250
So, who gave you the idea life should be fair? Get the most you can get out of life - that's all you'd ever have been able to get anyway so there's no sense crying how things could have been.
>>
>>29045292
>So, who gave you the idea life should be fair?
And what gave you the idea it shouldn't? And if it isn't. What gave you the idea that you should just accept this like a cuck?
>>
>>29045318
So the you're the guy crying the game is rigged and giving up, and I'm the cuck? Wew lad everyone is a cuck these days.
>>
>>29044002
>le success is only about luck meme

Luck plays part, but you're a fucking idiot if you think skill and hard work don't play a big part.
>>
>>29045250
The advantages of being a man is you generally get evaluated on the quality of your work over other factors. If you're "getting less for your work compared to chad" it's only because you're doing a worse job than chad. Again, nobody's fault but your own.

Maybe you should start looking inwards for the object of your ire
>>
>>29045330
Yes you are. Playing a rigged game is much more humiliating than quitting.
>>
>>29044126
Chad became Chad by choice and hard work. He wasn't born Chad. Just like you were not born a loser, you chose to be a loser.
>>
>>29045337
>The advantages of being a man is you generally get evaluated on the quality of your work over other factors
That's wrong though. We have this thing called the halo effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

Which pretty much means that attractive peoples work will be judged better due to their looks. Try again.
>>
>>29045339
Poor little NEET doesn't understand the feeling of pure bliss achieved after triumphing over near insurmountable odds
>>
>>29045345
No. Chad got born tall and good looking. He succeeded through luck. Through good starting position. Which is determined by? You guessed it. Luck.
>>
>>29045330
Yes, it's the same guy, easy to recognize by now. He's here every day all day long whining about how life is not fair and he will not do anything to improve himself because it would take more work than for Chad who was born that way.
>>
>>29045371
Yes, which is why there are no tall and good-looking kissless virgin robots. Oh wait...
>>
>>29045373
I'm not here all day every day. I wasn't here day before yesterday.

Also I have NEVER seen anyone actually disprove the things I'm saying. The most I get is
>it's how it is
or
>don't think about it

Which are really bad excuses.
>>
>>29045386
It's safe to assume there are some. But who do you think is more likely to be a KV? Tall and good looking guy, or a short and ugly guy?

It's all about probabilities. And if you are good looking and tall, you are MUCH more likely to be a Chad.
>>
>>29045407
Looks matter a lot less to women than you think. It's not hard for short ugly guys to get laid if they have game.
>>
>>29045352
are you honestly blaming the failure you call a life entirely on the fact that you're ugly?
>>
gas the chads

beta war now
>>
>>29045386
loll what
>>
I just use it to justify hating myself instead. It's hard seeing my friends and family achieving the kinds of success ice dreamed about since childhood, but I can't hold it against them.
>>
>>29045423
Game is a meme. It's faking confidence that you get by good looks. It's fake and everyone knows it.

>>29045425
Looks are VERY important. Good looking people usually have better social skills because people want to spend their time with attractive people(who would have thought).

Attractive people have more friends, better social network, more confidence due to better social skills and better social networks.

It all layers up, but at the core there are looks. Personally I also think family wealth and influence is very important too.
>>
>>29045423
Yeah man there's tons of short ugly guys that got game like uhhh that dwarf guy from Game of Thrones and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [thinks for a million years] lol
>>
>>29045425
Yes he is. Anything to avoid taking responsibility and admit he could do something.
>>
>>29045507
How about responding to my post?

>>29045457
>>
>>29045457
Your looks do NOT define you.

If you are this guy >>29045394 you seriously need to get your head out of your ass. There are ugly successful people just as there are ugly socially adjusted people. You are to blame for your feelings of inadequacy
>>
>>29045541
Just curious, what are your feelings on people who get plastic surgery for purely cosmetic reasons.
>>
>>29045541
>There are ugly successful people just as there are ugly socially adjusted people.
And these people have to work harder to get less.

>You are to blame for your feelings of inadequacy
Well more like my inadequacy is to blame. If I wasn't short and ugly I wouldn't be feeling inadequate. Because I wouldn't be.
>>
>>29043615
Being better doesn't exist, it's all bullshit.
Success is measured by how much money you make? how much sex you have? how important you are to strangers? None of that shit makes you a better person. There will always be someone more skilled and less skilled than you, no one is perfect. It's natural to be jealous so you have something to strive for, at least you aren't full of ego thinking you're king shit. Those people are fucking useless.
>>
>>29045558
If you weren't short and ugly, you would still be just as much of a failure. Because you chose to be a failure. You don't want to succeed.
>>
>>29045596
Good job not responding to my points. Again.

This meme about "choosing" to be a failure is fucking hillarious. I swear.
>>
>>29045557
I think they are idiots. But ultimately if it makes them happier I have no qualms.

>>29045558
What do you produce? What worth do you give the world?
>>
>>29045394
You're looking to us to change a perception that you hold. Its not going to get better unless you stop thinking like a NEET. The only way to beat a rigged system is learn the game, pretend to play by its rules, but secretly plot against it using your own individualit . Even tho you're a cuck faggot, you're the only cuck faggot quite like you and no Chad born in a higher status of life can take that from yo . Life isn't fair because this world does not owe you an equal chance, just the very chance you are given by livin .
>>
>>29045621
It is a choice. You said yourself you chose to drop out of the game instead of toiling

Piss and moan as much as you want but it won't change the fact that it's your mind holding you back, not your appearance
>>
>>29045636
>What do you produce? What worth do you give the world?
As little as I can to survive. Because why should I help the world, the society which treats me baddly for things out of my control.

>>29045637
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Seems like pointless buzzword-filled bullshit.

>>29045663
My mind is holding me back from being a miserable cuck who is working hard for people who treat him like shit.
>>
>>29045636
>>29045637
>>29045663
>you don't deserve what you think you deserve
famous last words
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 665x662
>>29045663
WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO TO STOP MY MIND FROM LIMITING MYSELF AND HOLDING ME BACK.
PLEASE ANON, TELL ME.
I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE,
I'M IN A MAZE, IN A TRAP
>>
>>29044303
Fuck off Marcus.
>>
>>29045709
A major reset or something. Do something completely different from what you have done before. For example, leave everything behind and travel the world for a year.
>>
>>29045695
In your own words, working to become something makes you miserable. So does wallowing in self-pity and being a failure in life make you happy?
>>
>>29045695
If you don't produce anything, even for yourself, you have no right feeling adequate. Enjoy your feelings of death loathing and disgust.

>>29045709
It's all about willpower, setting goals and sticking to them. I know how useless that advice is but it's my truth
>>
>>29045818
Don't try to use logic on him. He is a sick deluded soul who will be as unthinking and as unloving as the dead, until the day he joins them
>>
>>29045818
Makes me less miserable than working hard every day just to get overstepped and fail. That's for sure.

>>29045831
Producing or not doesn't matter. I am inadequate because I am short and ugly. Adequacy is not a feeling. It's being inferior or not.
>>
>>29045838
You don't want to use logic on me, because you know that logic isn't on your side.
>>
>>29045838
He is dead inside. He killed himself a long time ago.
>>
>>29045852
Actually inadequate as an adjective means "unable to deal with a situation or with life." Which I guess suits you perfectly, since you just rolled over and gave up
>>
>>29045852
What you mean is that you are scared of trying and failing, so you just don't try at all and pretend it makes you enlightened
>>
>>29045882
Well accepting bad conditions(which means dealing with your situation and life) is even worse than rolling over as far as I am concerned. It's really obvious.

>>29045896
Yes because trying and failing is much worse than never trying. If you try and fail, by trying you are doing something, producing something. Society works exactly because many people try but just few succeed. I'm not taking part in that silly rat race.

>>29045869
das so deep maine
>>
>>29045852
And all those short and ugly guys who are successful in life and with women? Are they cucks or something, and you are superior to them because you rolled over and gave up like a little bitch?
>>
>>29045923
>bad conditions

Such as? Getting a comfy life and a gf is a bad thing now?
>>
>>29045923
You didn't drop out because you were inadequate, you became inadequate because you dropped out.

You need to break that circular 'logic' of I am a piece of shit because I am a piece of shit. You have intrinsic value anon, I just wish you realized it
>>
>>29045979
That's pretty well put. He is in a cycle of self-destruction. He needs to break the cycle.
>>
>>29045955
Short and ugly guys who are succesful in life and with women? Define succesful. Unless they have more success than about 95% of men, they are not succesful.

Also if it is like you say, that is they worked hard to get what they have, then they are not succesful. Because Chad would get the same for much less work. That's being cucked. It's like being overcharged in store. Overcharged because of something completely arbitrary and out of your control.

>Are they cucks or something, and you are superior to them because you rolled over and gave up like a little bitch?
Well they are contributing to society that treats them baddly for things they couldn't change. What does that make them?
>>
>>29045971
Bad starting conditions, obviously. Which mean you have to work much harder to get a comfy life and a gf.

>>29045979
Not really. I became inadequate the moment I got born with the genes I have. Short and ugly guys are inadequate. Short and ugly guys who work hard are still inadequate.

>>29045998
I like how you people just keep talking about your feel-good bullshit without addressing my points. I'm in the cycle because it's the truth.
>>
>>29045999
If it takes person A 10% longer to grasp an abstract concept than it takes person B, should person A never have bothered?
>>
>>29046015
And we are back to appearances being the be all and end all of personal worth. You friend, as I stated at the beginning of our interactions, are a very deluded individual and I wish you all the best for the future
>>
>>29045999
>if you are not more successful than 95% of men you are not successful

You are literally mentally retarded.
>>
>>29046027
That depends on how much he needs it. But it's still humiliating and if person A is anything like me, it will make him feel humiliated.

>>29046042
And once again. No real arguments. Just normie platitudes and fake condescending sympathy.

>>29046063
And here is another one. Just insults. No points.
>>
>>29046109
By no stretch of the imagination am I a normie. The difference between you and I is that I take responsibility for my inadequacy while you seem hellbent on blaming everything and everyone but yourself
>>
>>29046063
>>29046109
Not the guy who called you retarded, but your "points" don't even warrent logical retorts as they themselves are not based in logic, but your own perverted world view
>>
>>29046027
>>29046063
both of these things are correct you cucks
>>
>>29046168
Maybe for a narcissist
>>
>>29046109
Serious question. Why have you not killed yourself yet?
>>
>>29046195
spoken like a true loser

if you're not first you're last
>>
>>29046140
>The difference between you and I is that I take responsibility for my inadequacy while you seem hellbent on blaming everything and everyone but yourself
I find it silly to take responsibility for things I couldn't have changed.

>>29046157
Explain how.

>>29046203
Don't know. I guess I still hope some day I will get proven wrong and then I will be able to live like a cuck who is okay with being inadequate and shat on.

If not, oh well. I've already got a gun prepared.
>>
>>29046237
What do you call someone who graduated in last place of his med school class? A doctor.
>>
>>29046245
>couldn't have changed

Like getting a gf? Why haven't you gone out and tried to get a gf? You don't want one?
>>
>>29046245
>Explain how.

Where did you pull this from friendo? Pure logic I bet

>>29046237
That was my point. This faggot wallowing in self pity seems to think that if you aren't the best, you are useless.

>>
>>29046245
>I find it silly to take responsibility for things I couldn't have changed.

You are miserable because you do nothing with yourself. Are you trying to imply you couldn't have changed that?
>>
>>29043615
Realize that to be jealous of someone else's qualities or achievements is to play an arbitrary game of hypotheticals. The person is and has become what they are as a whole, you can't separate let's say financial success or good looks.

You look at some supposedly 10/10 chad with a sports car and a bimbo on the front seat, you don't know the burden he's carrying. There's a fair chance he's not, or ever will be, happy or satisfied with his life. Maybe he has had a nagging voice in his head saying he's worthless if he's not X, Y and Z, and that's why he turned out that way. Maybe he's a sex addict, or maybe the friends he posts pictures of on facebook are just out to mooch off his money and connections.

Evaluating lives based on what you see from the outside is ridiculous.
>>
>>29046272
>Like getting a gf? Why haven't you gone out and tried to get a gf? You don't want one?
I would have to work much harder and I would ALWAYS risk being left for a Chad who is better. Better in things I can't change. These thoughts would make me extremely miserable. Whatever I do, I am miserable because I have to work harder because I'm not a Chad.

>>29046274
Does that not make sense? I'm even being pretty mild in my requirements to be honest. For example, let's take Chess. Even if you don't know much about Chess, it's likely you've heard the name of Garry Kasparov. He used to be the best. Would you remember the second best guy? That's my point. Either you win, or you are nothing. And is it so surprising that being nothing makes one miserable?
>>
>>29046253
if you're not the most powerful person in the world you have already lost

this is what you profession fags don't understand
>>29046274
i'm not being sarcastic
>>
>>29046329
Irony conveys poorly through the written word
>>
>>29046287
Where do you get the idea that I do nothing with myself? You know NOTHING about my life. I mean sure, I'm not a Chad, but I have interests, I study, I'm starting full-time work that pays over average at the beginning of July(my first job out of school). You think I'm happier than NEETS? No. In fact when I used to be a friendless NEET in highschool who only watched anime and played vidya, I was MUCH happier.
>>
>>29045999
>Define succesful. Unless they have more success than about 95% of men, they are not succesful.
I'm pretty sure you can't use a definition you refuse to provide in a statement supporting your claims.
>>
>>29046347
You said yourself you produce as little as possible. If you're starting full time employment how can you say you've quit playing?
>>
>>29046382
Na he can

Source: HE JUST FUCKING DID
>>
>>29046382
Well one thing I know for sure. Working extremely hard to get what Chad gets easily is not success.

>>29046383
See that's the problem with you people. If I don't work, you tell me I should try it to be less miserable. If I work, you laugh at me for being miserable and still participating.
>>
>>29046340
>Irony conveys poorly through the written word
no idea what this means
>>
>>29046409
>Well one thing I know for sure. Working extremely hard to get what Chad gets easily is not success.

Success is an endgame not a journey. If you slaughter thousands to get to the top, you are equally as successful as a person who was handed the position
>>
>>29046431
try looking up each word individually and piecing it together from there
>>
>>29046443
well no because then you'll be in different positions dumbass ie. having the blood of thousands on your hands with millions pissed off at you or having no blood on your hands and shit
>>
File: Indians Shooting Stars V2.png (541 KB, 1203x664) Image search: [Google]
Indians Shooting Stars V2.png
541 KB, 1203x664
>>29045386
I think that comes down to personality and personality is most definitely not a choice. You don't choose the experiences that mold the most raw parts of who you are.
>>
>>29046396
You can't define a word by using the word in it.

>>29046409
>Working extremely hard to get what Chad gets easily is not success.
And this chad character is an abstract that embodies all positive qualities, talents and physical properties a human could ever have? Of course whatever those are change according to the topic at hand.

You really can't see the flaw in that logic?
>>
>>29046456
i meant no idea what this means in this context
>>
>>29046443
No you are not. I've made this point before, but let me repeat it.

Say you have event A, if the event A happens, you get X amount of success. But to make the event A happen, you also have to invest Y resources(time, money).

So your net success is
X - Y
What you get and how much you had to give out to get it.

Someone who just gets handed a position is more succesful, because his Y is almost zero compared to yours.
>>
>>29046469
>And this chad character is an abstract that embodies all positive qualities, talents and physical properties a human could ever have? Of course whatever those are change according to the topic at hand.
Chad is as far as I am concerned anyone who got luckier than me and due to that has a better life. Like my tall friend who despite being a KV at 23 easily got a rich girlfriend and now enjoys all the perks. Like being able to user her car. A car for which I would have to work for fucking years. You get the point now?
>>
>>29046463
That was not meant to be taken literally. My point is success is personal, it's about achieving your goals
>>
>>29046474
>tl;dr
Powerball winners are ultimate successes in life.

That logic is fucking retarded, pal. Take a rest.
>>
>>29046474
Why are you acting like success is quantifiable? It's all in an individual's head.

If I strive to masturbate 100 times in a day and I succeed, I successful in my own mind.
>>
>>29046500
my point was how you achieve success changes the nature of success even if the endgame is the same

nothing happens in a vacuum
>>
>>29046513
Well technically they are. They got A LOT of money and assuming they weren't one of the retards who buy tickets every day for decades, they invested very little into getting this money. That's the ultimate win.

Although maybe if you got born into EXTREMELY wealthy family with great genes, that would be better.
>>
Stoicism familia
>>
>>29046473
in a discussion with multiple answers it's nearly impossible to distinguish between sarcasm and an opposing view
>>
>>29046522
Success is relative to people around you. Your own goals are cute and all, but in the end if you have a bunch of guys in the room and you know them. It's very easy to tell which one is more succesful.
>>
>>29046539
so that was you trying to answer a question i didn't ask

ok
>>
>>29046474
Not even your pants-on-head retarded algebra holds up. unless Y= success 'spent', X-Y =/= net success.

That's all implying success is quantifiable, which it isn't.
>>
>>29045923
>Well accepting bad conditions(which means dealing with your situation and life) is even worse than rolling over as far as I am concerned. It's really obvious.
Okay, lets say I agree with you (I dont, but for arguments sake, lets say i do). Since you seem to think everyone who accepts "bad conditions" is a cuck, what do you propose to fix these "bad conditions?"
You dropping out of society and "not playing the game" doesnt fix anything.
>>
>>29046533
You clearly have a problem with the concept of success.

>>29046491
>luckier than you
Right. It's not like personality traits have anything to do with how humans pair up. It's just dumb luck. Besides, I can already tell the autism from that post alone. I'm not going to continue this conversation.

Tell my condolences to your parents for having such an abortion of a son.
>>
>>29046571
But it is quantifiable. How much you earn, how good is your social status, how good you look, there are many things that make your success. If you add them up, you get it.
>>
>>29046527
Maybe how you perceive the success, but not the achievement that lead to the feeling of success.

If I want to be the leader of the nation and I achieve it through noble means, how is that different from the person who achieves it through a dictatorship?
>>
>>29046576
You can't fix it. That's the worst truth.

>>29046591
>You clearly have a problem with the concept of success.
How so?

>>29046591
Good. So once again I am not proven wrong. You're just running away because you have no retort. Yeah call me autism, that sure proves me wrong.
>>
>>29046611
ok no

it's different because it is different

you will face different challenges in the future because of how you gained your success, the only way anything you said makes sense is if you think reality just ends once you achieve your goal
>>
>>29046598
Besides how much you earn none of those things are quantifiable.

>Fuck john is so much better than me, he as 6 units of social status while I only have 4
>>
>>29046648
The very definition of success is "the accomplishment of an aim or goal". I agree that you would face different challenges depending on the path you take but both people succeeded
>>
>>29046654
They are not quantifiable, but if you have two guys next to each other you can likely say which one is more and which one is less social.

People can subconsciously tell who is the loser and who is not. Social people are easily recognizable.

Same goes for looks.
>>
>>29046679
Guy A is a pussy slayer but poor, guy B is a KV but rich. Who is better?

Besides, someone can be not social but still have great social status.
>>
>>29046620
>You clearly have a problem with the concept of success.
>How so?
>You're just running away because you have no retort. Yeah call me autism
You're a person who thinks buying a winning lottery ticket is the definition of ultimate success. You could teach a chimpanzee to buy a lottery ticket, which makes your definition arbitrary.

You're a person who thinks your friend is just luckier (I already covered this) and that access to a vehicle is something to be envious about. Even niggers have cars. You're literally lazier than a nigger and salty as fuck about it on this vietnamese sewing board.

There is no common ground, you are beyond help.
>>
>>29046668
well then success as a term is meaningless because no one ever gets the same kind of success
>>
>>29046697
I don't know. And it doesn't matter. If you have a group of people you can intuitively rank them according to who is better and who is not(assuming you know them). And this ranking is going to be very similar for most people. That's what I think. I can't prove it though.
>>
>>29046716
It's not meaningless but it is ultimately personal. One mans success is another's failure
>>
>>29046729
i didn't say success was meaningless

i said as a term success is meaningless
>>
>>29044002
>luck
This is what worthless neets tell them selves. What a dumbass. There is some luck but almost all of it is hard work and determination. Something you know nothing about.
>>
>>29046715
>You're a person who thinks buying a winning lottery ticket is the definition of ultimate success. You could teach a chimpanzee to buy a lottery ticket, which makes your definition arbitrary.
You get a lot for very little work. Is that not success?

>Even niggers have cars.
So being able to use a $30k car without having to work for it is bad? I don't get it. It's a big fucking benefit that he got easily.

>You're a person who thinks your friend is just luckier
He is. He got born tall. Thanks to this he was always more confident, because people didn't fuck with him or bully him. Everyone always takes him more seriously and thanks to halo effect his work is judged better. But yeah, call me autistic again. That sure will prove me wrong.
>>
>>29046765
Me again. Just to clarify, I'm not a murrican. So when I'm saying $30k car, I'm talking about a country where average annual wage is about 10k$. Just so you know.
>>
>>29046746
I know. What I am saying is that it's ultimately subjective. Same with happy, sad, rich, big, small, etc, etc. It has meaning only in context.

>>29046720
I can agree with that. But it's purely subjective and depends of what the 'ranker' deems as desirable qualities.
>>
>>29046620
Let me tell you a little story.
Chad is 6'5", handsome, and dreamed of becoming a doctor. He works hard in high school, gets good grades, and gets into a good college. In college, he works hard, doesn't party all the time, and keeps getting good grades. He works his ass off, studies hard for his MCAT, and gets a great score. He gets into medical school, works his ass off, gets good grades. Gets a residency in Radiology, which is the field he wanted to go in to. He worked hard and got what he wanted out of life.
Now replace "chad" with a 5'2" ugly manlet. He works just as hard, achieves all the same things, but by your logic, he's a "cuck" because of some perceived disadvantage of not being tall and handsome.
>>
>>29046828
You hit the nail on the head of this retards delusions. It's not his fault he is a failure because Chad isn't a failure, so therefor it must be Chads fault
>>
>>29046808
>What I am saying is that it's ultimately subjective. Same with happy, sad, rich, big, small, etc, etc. It has meaning only in context.
what

is this a meme
>>
>>29046808
>I can agree with that. But it's purely subjective and depends of what the 'ranker' deems as desirable qualities.
Partially yes, but the important things(looks, money, social status) are important to everyone.

>>29046828
>Now replace "chad" with a 5'2" ugly manlet. He works just as hard, achieves all the same things, but by your logic, he's a "cuck" because of some perceived disadvantage of not being tall and handsome.
Except if that guy worked just as hard he wouldn't achieve the same. Since Chad got along the way aided by his good looks countless times. He doesn't even realize this though. This is called the just-world fallacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
>>29046828
>Gets a residency in Radiology, which is the field he wanted to go in to.
>He worked hard and got what he wanted out of life.
is that really all he wanted out of life because it sounds pretty shit
>>
>>29045335
Luck is the biggest part though
>>
>>29046765
>>29046777
> Is that not success?
Success is achieving something worthy by using your wits and abilities. So no, lottery tickets don't count, nor does investing in Apple stock in 1986 because "it sounded techy".

>So being able to use a $30k car without having to work for it is bad?
Moving goalposts with the price there, pal. Who gives a shit? The car's not his. Get your own god damn car you lazy bum.

>He got born tall. Thanks to this he was always more confident, because people didn't fuck with him or bully him. Everyone always takes him more seriously and thanks to halo effect his work is judged better.
Sure, all these things just happen to him. It's not like was an insecure cunt like you in the beginning but decided to grow instead of just crying about his insecurities for the rest of his life, like you are doing right now.

>But yeah, call me autistic again. That sure will prove me wrong.
Is that your post signature now?
>>
>>29046883
Luck and starting position, which is also luck.
>>
>>29046858
>Except if that guy worked just as hard he wouldn't achieve the same
In what way? Medicine is based almost exclusively on grades. I specifically picked Radiology because it's a field where there is little to no human contact, so you cant be "discriminated against" due to your height. It's all about numbers. If Chad gets a 230 on his boards, and a manlet gets 240, the residency program will take the ugly manlet 100% of the time.
>>
>>29046849
>Partially yes, but the important things(looks, money, social status) are important to everyone.

But those things don't define success. Someone who was born rich, beautiful, has heaps of friends but does fuck all and strives for nothing isn't a success. They are a pampered manchild.

>>29046849
What don't you understand?
>>
>>29046887
>Success is achieving something worthy by using your wits and abilities.
Says you. I don't agree.

>Moving goalposts with the price there, pal. Who gives a shit? The car's not his. Get your own god damn car you lazy bum.
He can use it. And when they're going married(which is likely gonna be soon, since she is 28 and he is pussywhipped) it will be pretty much his. Why should I work hard for what he gets easily? It's a fucking scam.

>It's not like was an insecure cunt like you in the beginning but decided to grow instead of just crying about his insecurities for the rest of his life, like you are doing right now.
He had no reason to be insecure because he is tall and good looking. Not rocket fucking science.
>>
>>29046899
it's the vaguest description of anything i've ever read
>>
>>29046873
Radiologists in the US can earn like $400,000 a year.
I'm not talking about some radiology technician, I'm talking about the MD who diagnoses everything.
>>
Honestly, just stop comparing yourself to other people because life isn't a linear progression where everyone should reach certain milestones.

Dont get your selfworth by comparing yourself to others.
>>
>>29046894
Yes people see the 1% of people who made it through hard work but forget the millions and millions of people who worked hard and still failed
>>
>>29046898
Assuming that's true and nothing but your knowledge matters one bit(which is retarded because the ugly manlet would still be less succesful outside of school). You picked one very specific area. In pretty much all of life, your social skills and looks play a very big role.

>>29046899
>But those things don't define success. Someone who was born rich, beautiful, has heaps of friends but does fuck all and strives for nothing isn't a success. They are a pampered manchild.
You must be deluded. He has better life than me. By far. That's success. You can ignore it if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>29046873
http://www1.salary.com/radiologist-Salary.html
>Making 378,000 sounds pretty shit
>>
>>29046919
>>29046937
so all he wanted out of life was to be a friendless recluse who makes a moderate amount of money
>>
>>29046935
Exactly. Don't get me wrong, hard work is in most cases necessary to get success. But it's not nearly sufficient. Many work hard and get nothing. And results of their hard work go to the lucky ones.
>>
>>29046918
If I strive to bust 100 nuts in a day and achieve that goal, I can call my day successful. To another, who wants to succeed at watching anime all day, I have wasted my time.

Everyone has different goals and hence success is defined in the head of the individual
>>
>>29046936
No. It makes him more successful THAN YOU(which doesn't sound hard), not that he is a success.
>>
>>29046970
Well I'm not concerned about some universal definition of success. Anyone who has more than me is succesful.
>>
>>29046936
>You picked one very specific area. In pretty much all of life, your social skills and looks play a very big role
This is how all of medicine is. It's all about numbers.
Yes, there are obviously fields where appearances and physical traits will prohibit you from doing them. But am I going to drop out of society because I cant be a porn star because I only have a 6 inch dick? Or cant be a model? Or cant be in the NBA because im not 7 feet tall and black?
Everyone has different skills and physical attributes. There are millions of jobs (not just in medicine) where your looks dont matter at all.
>>
>>29046917
>being envious of someone being pussywhipped
>He had no reason to be insecure because he is tall and good looking
>because emotions are rational
This is why I correctly called you an autist.
>>
>>29046943
The only point I was trying to make was that looks arent holding back his career or "success." Most reasonable people would be proud and consider a doctor making quite a bit of money to be "successful."
Also, if you cant get a gf making 400K, you have bigger problems than your looks.
>>
>>29046982
And why should I accept that without being angry? People can get into the jobs that require looks and get lots of money for nothing. That radiologist you mentioned, he worked his fucking ass off. And a fucking camwhore can get as much(or likely even more) than him just for being born attractive. It's a fucking scam.

How wouldn't someone be miserable and angry about this?
>>
>>29046952
>Everyone has different goals and hence success is defined in the head of the individual
>people and stuff are just different bro
is this meant to be insightful
>>
>>29046981
success is literally just achieving the goals you set for yourself. If you have no goals(as I feel you don't) you can't be successful by default.

>Well I'm not concerned about some universal definition of success
Well you obviously are looking for some universal definition of success because you look for outward verification for it, when in reality it is deeply personal
>>
>>29047017
nope. Just pedantic
>>
>>29046983
>being envious of someone being pussywhipped
I'm being envious of him getting sex and perks of having a girlfriend with rich family. I'd say that's worth some pussywhipping. But that's beyond the point really.

>because emotions are rational
Not in general. But I feel insecure because I am inferior. I don't ignore my bad looks, I don't ignore me height. I see it and because of that I am insecure. I just don't ignore the reality.
>>
>>29047018
>success is literally just achieving the goals you set for yourself
Then anyone could just set some insanely low goals to themselves. But we all know it's just coping. Coping with the fact that world is unfair.

>when in reality it is deeply personal
Not.
>>
>>29047017
>people and stuff are just different bro
I think the entire point went over your head.

Who is more successful: Person A who is the richest man in the world or Person B who is the most loved or Person C who has the most power?

It comes down to what you value and deem as success
>>
>>29047028
so we've gone from

>Success is an endgame not a journey.
to
>success doesn't exist

your position has literally changed in the last hour
>>
>>29046982
>>29046936
I see I'm not the only one ITT wasting their time on these degenerates. Let's just stop, leave and go read a book or something.

>>29047032
Everyone has some flaws and if you focus on them, you can be insecure about being "inferior" if you want.
>I'd say that's worth some pussywhipping
How the fuck would you know? What if it makes feel like a tenth of a man? You wouldn't. Now stop being a fucking cunt and grow a personality.
>>
>>29043615
1. You are better than absolutely everybody else in existence. You can also be worse than everyone else in existence. The measuring system you use to evaluate yourself is completely arbitrary and asserted into reality.
2. Life isn't fair. Trying to compete with others in life is going to be difficult. Find something you like, something you're good at and stick with it so you can beat others in something and feel confident in something.
3. Abstain from simple pleasures and embrace your insecurity. Sublimation of these emotions is a powerful tool to drive you to succeed

That's honestly the best advice I can figure out from being in the same position. No normalfag shit advice.
>>
>>29047052
It's obvious. Person A.

Money is power. And money can buy love. Easy.
>>
>>29047052
and i'm saying that by that definition success doesn't mean anything

your point has eluded me because it doesn't exist
>>
>>29047071
>Everyone has some flaws and if you focus on them, you can be insecure about being "inferior" if you want.
I have much more flaws than the average person. And obviously I'm talking just about things that can not be changed for the sake of this discussion.

>How the fuck would you know? What if it makes feel like a tenth of a man?
But why would it? Maybe he set his personal goal to be like this. Then it's success. You see how retarded are these definitions? Just lol.
>>
>>29047064
My point was and still remains that success is in the head of the individual. It is solely in the pursuit of personal goals.

I feel as if I have made that abundantly clear
>>
>>29047073
>The measuring system you use to evaluate yourself is completely arbitrary and asserted into reality.
Wrong.

>Find something you like, something you're good at and stick with it so you can beat others in something and feel confident in something.
Also bullshit.

>Abstain from simple pleasures and embrace your insecurity. Sublimation of these emotions is a powerful tool to drive you to succeed

Like a fucking cuck. Your advice is not normalfag though. It's just wannabe-normalfag. That's even worse.
>>
>>29047005
First off, just because a job requires physical traits, doesnt mean people didn't work their ass off to get to where they are. Professional athletes, for example, put in more hours per week training, etc, than you or I ever will working a normal job. Most people's physical attributes aren't whats stopping them from being a professional baseball player, golfer, etc. It's the fact that most people wouldn't work hard enough to get there. I'm sure the same can be said about a lot of models (though obviously not all.)
So that leaves what, 0.001% of people who earn a living being camwhores or porn stars? You're going to drop out of society because of the very small number of people who get to live life on easy mode?
>>
>>29047123
Oh so you're stupid too?

How sad for you
>>
>>29047082
>I don't understand =/= your point does not exist.

Success is an abstract noun, and like all abstract nouns do not have a universal definition. Sure I can look up "love" in a dictionary but does that really tell me the first thing about it?
>>
>>29047098
>I have much more flaws than the average person
Based on what data?

>But why would it?
>because emotions do not exist
Autism speaks. Again. I'm out.
>>
>>29047108
ok so it isn't an endgame it is an endgame in someone's head and it isn't a journey it is a journey in someone's head

in short everything just happens inside the mind and there is no objective measure of anything
>>
>>29046109
Why are you entitled to his help? You ask for advice, and people tell you what is true but you resist that as hard as you possibly can. What kind of solution do you want?
>>
>>29047151
so there are no universal values or standards?
>>
>>29047124
>Professional athletes, for example, put in more hours per week training, etc, than you or I ever will working a normal job.
Yes and if they weren't gifted then after all this work they would have worse results than those who are. Putting in work without good initial conditions is useless.

>Most people's physical attributes aren't whats stopping them from being a professional baseball player, golfer, etc.
Wrong. The ones who succeed are the ones who worked hard AND also had great starting conditions.

>You're going to drop out of society because of the very small number of people who get to live life on easy mode?
It's not that small number. But yes, It makes sense to drop out.

>>29047140
What a great point. But yes, I am stupid. Not joking or being sarcastic here. I got dealt one very bad hand.
>>
>>29047160
Na you must be trolling. Not gonna bother with you anymore
>>
>>29047190
there are no universal values or standards for un-quantifiable things. Yes.
>>
>>29047152
Average height. Average penis size. Average wage. Average looks. Average first kiss. Average first sex. Average first job. Average first car. Average intelligence. Average health. Average eyesight. Average looks. Average balding age. Average grey hair age.

Do I need to go on?

>>29047168
You don't tell me what is true. You tell me what to believe to feel happy. And I can't ignore reality to feel happy.
>>
What do I do if I dream of becoming a doctor but I'm too stupid/lazy/depressed/anxious to make it happen? Is there a way to make me get over what I can't have?
>>
>>29047193
>>29047203
fucking relativists
>>
>>29043615
a bit of jealousy is healthy as long as you have a competitive drive, and will power to go along with it.

if you don't then you are pretty much fucked,
>>
>>29047191
>Putting in work without good initial conditions is useless.
Have you ever watched professional golf? There are guys everywhere between 5'2" and 6'6", and between 100 pounds and 300 pounds. There is no such thing as a natural golfer. Look up Tiger wood's old practice routines, and tell me he got to where he did because he was "physically gifted."
Again, professional athletes make up an incredibly small percentage of the population, I was just claiming that even those jobs you think are "easy mode" arent actually that easy.
>But yes, It makes sense to drop out
Why? There are all sorts of things you can do that height and appearance have no bearing on.
>>
>>29047227
I am by no means a relativist. You are just trying to quantify the un-quantifiable which can only be done in relative terms, so that is what I'm giving you
>>
>>29047213
you are yet to justify your aids algebra from >>29046474
>>
>>29047251
Golf?

Something that only rich people(who had good starting position) play? Nice example.

>I was just claiming that even those jobs you think are "easy mode" arent actually that easy.
I never said athletes or sportsmen are easy mode. Camwhores are. Celebrities are. Pretty much anything where you rely on social skills and looks. Management positions too.

>Why? There are all sorts of things you can do that height and appearance have no bearing on.
Because I have to work hard to get what lucky people don't have to work hard for.
>>
File: 1454114753298.gif (45 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
1454114753298.gif
45 KB, 560x582
>chill all the time
>indifferent to the good and bad
>neetbux paying for my vidya and booze
Truly the best life
>>
>>29047277
What exactly is unreasonable about it?

By having some success you gain something. But from the things you gain, you obviously have to substract the things you had to invest to gain this success. So that's your clean gain.

What's unclear about this?

Are you telling me that a guy who earned a grand but had to pay 800$ for the opportunity to earn that grand is the same as a guy who earned a grand and didn't have to pay anything?

Because in the end, one earned 200$, while the other earned a 1000$.
>>
>>29047302
Is the golf is only for rich people meme real in america or something?
>>
>>29047256
> You are just trying to quantify the un-quantifiable which can only be done in relative terms
no

i was trying to agree upon a standard definition for an abstract concept instead of "quantifying" it as you put it

this is how discussion is meant to work
>>
>>29047329
I've given you the most universally accepted definition of success many times in this thread.

Which is the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.

What is there for us to discuss?
>>
>>29047327
I'm not from america. No one but rich people play golf in eastern europe. I've never seen a normal golf course in my life now that I think about it. I've seen mini-golf. That's about it.
>>
>>29047351
no your definition is that it is the SUBJECTIVE accomplishment of an aim or purpose

the first post that i replied to i assumed you were referring to it as the OBJECTIVE accomplishment of an aim or purpose because of how you referred to an endgame
>>
>>29047318
Success is not something you spend to earn more of. There is no net gain or net loss, you are trying to quantity and abstract concept

in my worldview, if one person spent 1 hour to earn $1k but hated every minute of it, he is less successful than someone who spend 2 hours but got enjoyment out of it
>>
>>29046898
You don't understand. Being a handsome Chad automatically adds 20 to your scores across the board. At the start of each year in med school, students are given a factor based on height and looks. This is to ensure that good-looking Chads always get the best grade.
>>
>>29047385
No no no. That definition is my definition. I was just pointing out that the aim or purpose is subjective.

In that regard it was an objective purpose, but everyone end game is different. Hench what they deem as succeeding is different
>>
>>29047393
>in my worldview, if one person spent 1 hour to earn $1k but hated every minute of it, he is less successful than someone who spend 2 hours but got enjoyment out of it
That's just retarded. Don't know what else to say to you.

>>29047396
That autism. Looks help you pretty much in all areas of life. That is proven.
>>
>>29047416
What is our purpose on Earth besides being happy? Isn't true happiness the pinnacle of success?
>>
>>29043615
Try and make friends with them. Maybe they will show you how to be successful.

Try not to be psycho about it.
>>
>>29047302
First off, golf isnt only for rich people. Almost every high school in America has a golf team. And to go back to my tiger woods example, he wasnt exactly upper class. He came from a military family.
Second, yes, camwhoring is an easy job that you can make a lot of money doing. But guess what? They're providing a service, and they were industrious enough to realize that people want to jack off to them. And camwhores are, once again, about .001% of the population. And even though they make a lot of money, there aren't a lot of people who would be proud of doing that or consider girls who camwhore "successful."
Sure, you cant be a celebrity because you arent good looking. But you're an idiot if you think Brad Pitt or Leo Dicaprio dont put in 100 hour work weeks. It isnt just their looks, they're incredibly hard workers.
(btw, there are plenty of ugly and short actors. Do you honestly think Jay Baruchel, seth rogan, etc. are good looking guys? Sylvester Stallone is a manlet. Danny Devito had a career in Hollywood for Christ sake)
So your entire argument boils down to "because camwhores can spread their legs and make money, I'm going to drop out of society."
>>
>>29047427
To be happy through delusion, is that really happiness?
>>
>>29047440
Is being deluded making you happy?
Then yes.
>>
>>29046305
It's better to be depressed with a car, a bimbo and good looks than to be depressed without all those things
>>
>>29047396
Shit, I totally forgot about the Chad section on Step 1. Forget I said anything, my argument is invalid.
>>
>>29047413
you literally said success was subjective
>>29046808

also that means that my second point still stands then that the objective accomplishments are different
>>29046648
>>
>>29047438
Well as I said. I don't know a single fucking high school that had a golf team. I know few people who play golf. But they're all bussinessmen.

Also I'm glad you agree that lucky people can get lots of money easily.

>It isnt just their looks, they're incredibly hard workers.
YOU FUCKING RETARD. Hard work is useless if you are not good looking. I've said it before and I will say it again. Hard work is necessary for success, but not nearly sufficient.

About the short actors, who cares. If they were taller they would have achived much more.

>So your entire argument boils down to "because camwhores can spread their legs and make money, I'm going to drop out of society."
Putting words in my mouth. I say because many people have easier lives due to things out of their control, I'm going to drop out of society.
>>
>>29047445
But it's not. You are lying to yourself. What kind of spineless cucked retard would you have to be, to be happy by lying to yourself. That makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>29047481
>Hard work is useless if you are not good looking

What. Just what.
>>
>>29047511
To have extreme success you need two things.

1.) Hard work
2.) Good starting position

The people who work hard but aren't gifted end up mediocre(maybe). The people who are gifted but don't work hard end up mediocre. You see my problem?
>>
>>29047302
Most camwhores don't make much money. Just like sports celebrities, only the best and most famous do. Most professional athletes aren't making loads of money. Same with camewhores. A few make a lot of money, but lots try and end up making hardly anything.
>>
>>29047481
>Hard work is useless if you are not good looking.
And I've given you fucking countless examples where looks dont mean a thing, including actors, doctors, etc. I can list hundreds of careers where looks dont mean a fucking thing. Literally the only "profession" youve given an example of is camwhores. Which, again, most people dont really consider "successful" even if they make decent money.
>>
Become successful obviously mootbloxx
>>
>>29047524
>gifted

So which is it? If an ugly manlet is gifted in something and works hard for it, is he successful or not? You were previously talking about looks.
>>
>>29047524
Zuckerberg, Bill gates, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos
^All model-tier attractive. Go fuck yourself, those guys are mostly ugly nerds.
>>
>>29047527
>but lots try and end up making hardly anything.
Hardly anything for being born with a vagina. Compare that to hardly anything for working hard every day that most men get.

>>29047546
To make up for being short you would have to be very gifted in something. That's unlikely. Not to mention the tall and good looking people are more likely to be good at things.
>>
i freeski'd my way to the bottom of this one jimbo and i don't like what i see
>>
>>29047562
Danny DeVito is an ugly manlet and one of the most successful actors out there.
>>
>>29047562
Ugly nerds who come from very rich and influential families. Nice try.
>>
>>29047588
Exactly, but "hard work doesnt mean anything if you are not good looking"
>>
>>29047588
If he was tall he would have had more success.
>>
>>29047575
>make up for being short

You make it sound as if being short is a major handicap that prevents you from being successful.
>>
>>29047575
A lot of Chads don't know how to handle adversity, because they've had it so easy for so long. So when they fuck up / get fucked up (car accident that ruins their looks / get fat / get old) their lives are over.

By contrast, the man that starts with little but slowly builds himself up through hard work gains more and more self-respect and respect from others through his deeds will likely have a gradually improving life.

It all depends on how you look at it. Now sure there are also some Chads who have 100% great lives, but in reality EVERYONE has problems. Cheating gold-digging bitches, existential crises, horror of aging etc. can happen to even the best dudes.
>>
>>29047610
You make it sound like it isn't. Even the short actors who are extremely rich and talented? Everyone remembers just how short they are. And it gets mentioned very often.

So they worked hard and had lots of success. But in the end, they are still "the manlets". It's fucking disheartening.
>>
>>29047606
Ben Carson, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, JK Rowling, Li-Ka Shing.
Go fuck yourself, again.
>>
>>29047630
And the chads didn't start from a different position?
>>
>>29047630
>A lot of Chads don't know how to handle adversity, because they've had it so easy for so long. So when they fuck up / get fucked up (car accident that ruins their looks / get fat / get old) their lives are over.
I don't think so. Thanks to their great social skills and support network, they will overcome any adversity more easily.

>but in reality EVERYONE has problems. Cheating gold-digging bitches, existential crises, horror of aging etc. can happen to even the best dudes.
There is a difference between having a bad life after growing up like a Chad and having a bad life by default. I would give all my life to live like a Chad for a week.
>>
>>29047630
>By contrast, the man that starts with little but slowly builds himself up through hard work gains more and more self-respect and respect from others

Not really
>>
>>29047593
>>29047647
replied to the wrong post. I fucked up.
>>
>>29047637
Thing is, character traits like perseverence and delayed gratification are also to an extent encoded in the genes, just like Chad traits like being tall having a full head of hair or a handsome face.

So if you've successfully battled adversity, it's to an extent not just to your credit as an individual but also reflects good genes. Which means that having the right stuff to become successful is to an extent in your baby batter and if you manage to get ahead women will want to ride your dick so that they can have mentally strong kids who are successful like you.
>>
>>29043615
Everyone is jealous somehow. The only way to stop it is to surpass them.
>>
>>29047647
All of these people either are good looking, or were good looking when they were young.

So you go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29047677
This. Jealousy is good if it makes you aggressive and competitive rather than making you stew in bitter anger at home behind your PC.
>>
>>29047673
I didn't know about that. If that's true than it further proves my point, that trying to work hard if things don't come easily to you is retarded. Care to provide any source?
>>
>>29047678
>JK Rowling
>Writes a book, using her initials because she doesnt want people to know shes a woman
>ITS ONLY BECAUSE OF HER LOOKS
>>
>>29047647
7 billion people on earth, all scrounging to get a shot at the top and people's advice to be attractive is just to be one of the most successful, wealthy and famous people on earth

Holy kek this fucking delusion

>hey, bruh, if you're short and want to be attractive to girls then just star in Harry Potter and still have girls saying it's a shame that you're too short for them
>>
>>29043615
OP you should become a serial sniper, like those guys in washington, who shot a random people. Fucking kill those faggots you envy so much. They can't be successful when they're dead :^)- just don't sleep in your car.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks
>inb4 FBI, alphabet agencies would've been more subversive.
>>
>>29047704
She got lucky to get born a talented writer. All there is to it.
>>
>>29047710
7 billion people on earth, and the faggot I'm talking to wants to drop out of society because he cant be a camwhore like .0001% of the population.
>>
>>29047744
I want to drop out because I have to work hard for things that many people get easily. Like tall Chads. That's all.
>>
>>29047760
Name one thing tall chads get easily. Because the only example i've seen is camwhores, which isnt a tall chad job.
And i want a real, clear, concrete thing. Not a study that says tall people have a .2% better chance of getting a promotion.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.