[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your biggest fears? mine is the ocean and being buried alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 8494684846.jpg (275 KB, 1164x3700) Image search: [Google]
8494684846.jpg
275 KB, 1164x3700
What are your biggest fears?

mine is the ocean and being buried alive
>>
coloreds
>>
Dying before I get my revenge.
>>
im scared of the gays
>>
my greatest fear is being alone
>>
Dying in a horrible way while my family members are forced to watch
>>
Regression and permanence
>>
my fear is to never accomplish my dream
>>
Being buried alive IN THE OCEAN
>>
>>29043883
like a viking funeral where you're still alive? thats some tough shit mane
>>
I'm not trying to sound tough but I don't really have any major fears. Stuff like spiders and snakes, they don't bother me, you just have to know how to handle them. Being killed in different ways would be stressful as it happened but you'd generally be powerless in the situation so there's no point in stressing about it.
Most forms of torture make me cringe but that's not really special since it's the purpose of them. And I guess watching my loved ones be killed in front of me would fuck me up pretty badly but
>loved ones
>>
File: 1442209471416.jpg (215 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1442209471416.jpg
215 KB, 2000x1000
>getting an artery punctured primarily on my thigh and bleeding to death
>bleeding to death in general
>being in the middle a large body of water
>>
>>29044128
They say that bleeding to death just makes you really numb until you pass out. Doesn't sound too bad compared to other more agonizing deaths
>>
crying in front of someone
>>
File: 20160317_192602.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160317_192602.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Space. The whole thing about it being infinite scares me, it makes me feel small and even less than insignificant. Also fuck spiders.
>>
>>29043883
Just imagine a concrete coffin that you get sealed up in and thrown off a ship. Drifting down into the endless abyss of the ocean. Slowly losing oxygen in what little air there is with you, until the pressure from the water outside bursts into the coffin effectively ripping into your body and forcing you to suffocate in the watery tomb.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.