[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember your first quads? What happened to you that day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: perfect.jpg (68 KB, 720x704) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
68 KB, 720x704
Do you remember your first quads? What happened to you that day?
>>
I don't remember at all
>>
I remember my first and only hepts
>>
yeah. crazy enough, it was a reenactment of the 'hurf durf inb4 get off my b faggitz" to "QUADS" screencap.

they were spamming something similar and i posted the QUADS. lo and behold i also got quadruple digit post number.

shit was crazy.
>>
>>29042394
I got Quints calling someone a delusional tranny here a few days ago.
>>
I acheived 1.7mil GET on /b/. I guess that's...

>1,700,000

quints.

I probably just ate too much and stayed up 'til 4am that day.
>>
I think I got a get before. Felt good but not as good as a nice burn.
>>
mine was never checked
;_;
>>
File: pents.png (8 KB, 496x120) Image search: [Google]
pents.png
8 KB, 496x120
Best ive gotten was pents. I think twice
>>
>>29044889
or is that quints i dunno
>>
File: 1463968053249.jpg (7 KB, 143x277) Image search: [Google]
1463968053249.jpg
7 KB, 143x277
>>29042394
Wait wait wait wait hold on a fucking second

The doubles post is 303267188

The post that says "wtf" quotes post 303267881

I've seen this image countless times over a period of like 4 years and I never noticed that the last three digits are reversed in that reply.
>>
>>29045105
Idk if this is how they did it, but anyone with any knowledge of programming could change the text on a website as simple as 4chan by using Inspect Element.
>>
>>29045125
You don't even need programming knowledge to do it, you just right click the post number and hit inspect element and it'll take you to the line where you can change the post number.

I'm just surprised to see that after having seen this image for four years and never noticing.
>>
File: 299999.png (11 KB, 1345x144) Image search: [Google]
299999.png
11 KB, 1345x144
>>29999999
This anon is right.
I have been muted for 2 seconds, because my comment was not original.
>>
I got quads while hosting a tinder thread the other day, it was also the message that saved my ass
>>
>>29042394
i got them on this thread
today
>>
Got called a scriptfag :(
>>
haven't gotten quads yet. quads get
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.