[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're hallucinating ants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
>tfw you're hallucinating ants
>>
File: 1436739579057.jpg (50 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
1436739579057.jpg
50 KB, 322x279
>>29042006
>tfw you see a head lean into your doorway when the lights are off
>>
File: 1403177199643.png (807 KB, 982x980) Image search: [Google]
1403177199643.png
807 KB, 982x980
>tfw you are halucinating shit posting
Oh wait nevermind it's real.

why has 4chan caused me to be so agressive
>>
>>29042315
>tfw sometimes you actually do hallucinate shitposting right before you go to bed
>>
>>29042006
NO

THE ANTS ARE REAL. I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES THEM BUT THEY'RE REAL

NO.NO.NO.NO
>>
>>29042006
What do you mean, OP?
Can you describe your hallucinations in more detail?
>>
I was mowing the lawn the other day and saw some figure climbing over the fence with my peripheral vision. Not sure if I am hallucinating but that happened twice. I also constantly see ants/wasps on my hands that aren't there. Is something wrong with me?
>>
>>29043191
I ask because I also hallucinate ants
I see them close up, their faces are right against mine whenever I close my eyes
Sometimes I see worse shit
I even have the paranoid notion that you might be the agent that's causing it, or that you're aware of it but not the cause of it and this is some troll that's meant to capitalize on my delusions of reference

I don't know what the significance of it is. I think, what I fear most, is becoming them. I at least know why they're there, though.
>>
>>29042006
DPH or crazy?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.