[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eggman Dies in Tornado
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: eggman Tornado.jpg (83 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
eggman Tornado.jpg
83 KB, 1024x576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6mdmEkclwc
>>
>>29041915
how much of a failure do you have to be to die in a tornado while you're in your car?
>>
>>29041929
You have to be a manchild. I'm sure it was exciting for his 17yo girl friend to see how brave he was to take on that tornado
>>
Was that him? I THOUGHT he'd have a higher voice,
>>
>Talked about making black pill 2
>Still not even in production

Fuck it, I might as well make it at this point.
>>
>>29041915
>you pressed [F]
>>
>>29043618
just shut up and let them enjoy being young
>>
>>29043618
how in the hell did eggman manage to get a gf
>>
File: 1463844928250.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463844928250.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>wish him luck that he DOESN'T die in a tornado

Dude.

Dude.

If I were eggman.

I would just kill myself. Why does he keep doing this? Most normal people would just recognize that they got dealt an exceedingly shitty hand and then off themselves, no biggy, happens all the time to people who get shitty rolls.

Is this some sort of twist on the pain olympics? I don't get it, man.
>>
>>29045166
stop acting like offing yourself if an easy thing to do, it's a huge psychological barrier when ending your life you stupid anime cringeposting untermenschen
>>
>>29045166

Eggman is doing most of this damage to himself. It's quite sad

But I think eggman keeps getting hope spots in his life which postpones his suicide. Also, suicide is damn difficult. It requires a large amount of deliberation and willpower.
>>
>>29045208
i wish i was as ugly as eggman, would give me a legit excuse to just give up and succumb to cigarettes, alcohol and videogames.

i would trade spots with eggman in an instant, being a normie is fucking extremely overrated.

>sex

get a fucking hooker, just as good if not better

>friends

pfft *ohhh nahhh ohh yeah broo yearhhhh*
>>
>im writing a book

"the ugly cuckling" in stores near you soon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.