[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My only friend doesn't hate women and calls me stupid for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: wondering.jpg (71 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
wondering.jpg
71 KB, 599x600
My only friend doesn't hate women and calls me stupid for saying ER was a hero. He also said "only virgins and insecure guys hate women"

Should I cut contact with this bluepilled cuckold?
>>
You can't deal with someone having a different opinion than you?

Look at what kind of man he is. If he talks to you, helps you deal with problems, and actually cares then I'd say he is as honorable as a friend can come.
>>
>>29041867
>OPENLY calls you stupid

yes dummy, I bet he shit talks you behind your back
>>
>>29041974
You're right I'm done with him. I might be a total loser but I would rather be alone than be with a cunt that mocks me. Thanks anon.
>>
>>29041993
good stuff bud, dont socialize with anyone that looks down on you
>>
>>29041867
>He's still in the anger phase
>>
I don't hate women, it's not their fault for who they are I just recognize them for the fact they are the way they are. It's like hating a crocodile for killing someone it was just in its blood to do so you shouldn't hate it just take care around it and respect its cold bloodedness
>>
File: side sigh.png (495 KB, 364x583) Image search: [Google]
side sigh.png
495 KB, 364x583
>>29041867
>>29041928
I mostly second this. Only hang up is

>calls me stupid
That's not nice, even if your opinion is a meme and should be kept to the memesphere. He is right in that Elliot was not a hero and it's silly to think that, but he didn't have to call you names. he's pretty """stupid"" for thinking only virgins and insecure guys hate women. women hate women the most i think. some girls are vicious. also men that don't fall into those groupings also have their reasons

Anyways. Elliot was a nice boy who just got pushed too far. He was smart and kind..he would have been an even greater gift to this world if he could have just been content with his own company for a while longer, waited until someone deserving of him came along.. But what he did was objectively cruel. Your friend is the real hero for being honest with you~*~*~*~*~

tldr; no you baka, don't burn bridges because of a "stop liking/disliking things i dont/do like" scenario. just refrain from talking about elliot to him, save it for r9k. in all seriousness, if you think he's a cuck for having a different opinion than you, but wouldn't be a cuck for hiding his views from you just to please you..You're just a big big big big big baka. He sounds like he is good for you, learn from him.
>>
File: nose poke 8.png (544 KB, 401x726) Image search: [Google]
nose poke 8.png
544 KB, 401x726
>>29041974
>>29042073
Don't buy into this fear-mongering, OP. You shouldn't succumb to such paranoid ideas.. Until he has given you reasonable proof with which to confirm he is a back-stabber, you better damn well treat him like your own brother. Maybe give him a little more respect and he will give you more in turn.
>>
>>29042608
the guy ACTUALLY called op stupid

dont be a fucking pushover, have some pride to know when you've been openly mocked and the guts to remove them from your life
>>
File: shoes.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>29042637
I understand we're largely all autistic manchildren/womanchildren here but jjeeeeeez. I don't know the entire context of OP's conversation, but his friend probably didn't mean for OP to take it to heart. You just do that with friends, "you big dumb idiot" "wow shut up you fucking stupid cunt". It's just banter. Unless his friend actually went on some 10 minute long spiel about how OP is the most uneducated piece of shit he's ever met and he unironically thinks he's a lesser being for having a different opinion..then no, it's not being a pushover to realize that some people don't stress the same intensity of words that you might. Even if he did sincerely mean it, that's not being "openly mocked", it's just a disagreement. Arguments build stronger bonds. You don't just cut contact entirely with your one and only friend for something that trivial.

Now, if this is a recurring problem, i.e. every time OP has a different opinion than his friend, friend gets buttblasted and takes it too personally, sincerely calls him something derogatory with the intention of hurting him (not just using it as filler), and ridicules OP as if his (friend's) opinion is the only one with any merit..Then yeah, that's not a friend. That's a toxic snakey-snake you gotta drop right now immediately.

I just think, from the way OP explained it, it sounds like a common run-of-the-mill """debate"" between guys.
>>
>>29042775
>He also said "only virgins and insecure guys hate women"

this sound like banter to you?

NO idiot thats what a fucking normie would say to put down someone they dont like, its not like he was calling op a fag or something playfully, the dude implied that OP was an insecure virgin and not playfully he did it soley to insult the guy
>>
>>29042775
If OP was genuinely hurt by being called stupid, that's understandable. Those feelings are not invalid. The friend should take proper responsibility and make it up to him some way if he really meant no harm.

But OP has to learn to have thicker skin. I only say this because that's advice I need to take myself...Just..look at both sides of it. That's the only way to come to a smart solution. Empathy is the key in resolving all disagreements.
>>
>>29042847
I'd rather be friends with a normie than a meanie (You)..Would rather get advice from one too.

You have a point, but you're still jumping to conclusions. No one in this thread knows enough about this specific situation or about OP and his friend's relationship to say what you're saying.
I have been in the situation you're getting at, where a normie pretends to be your friend just so they can take every chance they get to make you feel like everything that makes you you, is shit. And that you're shit. Forces themself to spend time with you just to gather stories to laugh about with their "real" friends.

I could be completely 1000% percent wrong, but I don't think that's the type of person OP would make friends with. OP is probably smart enough to sniff out people like that very early on, being trained by r9k. Again, maybe this is a very very new thing, an "only been friends for a month" thing in which case it'd be too early for almost anyone to tell. Maybe he doesn't have experience yet with those types of people and therefore has no radar for that type of thing, and this thread will help him develop one. We just don't know. With all the possibilities and the lack of details OP has given, it's not logical to say anyone knows for sure whats going on yet. But it's very reasonable to say, "hey man, just feel it out. It's easy enough to get someone out of your life, but the effort involved in trying to strengthen an existing connection with someone really pays off. Don't fuck it up if it doesn't need to be fucked up." ...Which is what I'm trying to say.
>>
>>29043035
I guess Im just on a more "save yourself the pain" type of mindset, but have a little foresight, read into the things they guy said and make a decision if you want that in your life or not

whether hes been "friends" with this guy for a long time or not doesnt really matter since the words OP quoted WERE intended to offend the guy

no matter how naive you want to be you cant deny that fact and thats where I would either confront him and tell him hes a dick and to stop associating with me or in ops case just stop talking to them

I think your way of thinking is cute tho
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.