[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never live on normal mode >you will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: feels like normalfag privilege.png (571 KB, 600x628) Image search: [Google]
feels like normalfag privilege.png
571 KB, 600x628
>tfw you will never live on normal mode
>you will never make friends without trying
>you will never fall into sexual encounters randomly
>you will never make a gf by just approaching and talking to a girl
>you will never have a father figure
>you will never be offered a well paying job by a friend of a friend
>you will never just b urself

Sure there are pros to being a non norm, you can experience a view of the world that few people that have ever existed can. You have a certain clarity available to you, for better or worse.

But I can't help but occasionally yearn for that easy normalfag lifestyle of waking up and feeling like a part of a humanity and being smiled upon by opportunity at every turn.
>>
Hopefully you get there one day bro. Hopefully we all will.
>>
>>29041828
>>29041871
Amen to that feelbros
>>
tfw no father figure is a supreme tfw
>>
Dude get over yourself. The vast majority of people in existence don't feel "like a part of a humanity and being smiled upon by opportunity at every turn."
>>
>>29043239
There is no greater JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP that is out of your control
>>
File: download (5).jpg (8 KB, 205x144) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8 KB, 205x144
>>29043383
Father is responsible for everything that goes wrong in the family. If the mother fucks up, then she fucked up under her boss, the father, he's responsible. A childhood with no father is a fucking kamikaze plane that isn't even manned by a suicidal Jap.

Fuck me up!
>>
>>29043402
Well shit my mother is one manipulative cunt, hell she tricked my old man into marrying her and he never knew until it was too late so I'm not sure how that was entirely his fault that she acts the way she does. But, you would be right that a lack of a parent really fucks with the developmental process.
>>
you should know that most people aren't smooth talkers who are sucessful and happy with everything, but they still manage to get along well. also if ur young everything can still change (even when ur older)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.