[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want out this shitty self-pity hole, I don't want to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1452220718955.jpg (53 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1452220718955.jpg
53 KB, 600x800
I want out this shitty self-pity hole, I don't want to be a sperg anymore. Can you normoo tourists stop laughing at me for awhile and tell me how to normalize myself? Ever since middle school I've been so fucking weird, anybody who tries to talk to me becomes visibly uncomfortable. Help me out boys
>>
you guys are just like real world normoos :'(
>>
>>29041235
You need to embrace the weirdness, channel it into something productive and make yourself into an interesting person. Normalcy is only good when you're in highschool, once you're in the adult world it's best to be a little weird so that people will actually want to talk to you.
>>
>>29041235
>how to normalize myself
reroll char a couple times
>>
>>29041707
>Normalcy is only good when you're in highschool, once you're in the adult world it's best to be a little weird so that people will actually want to talk to you.
CLASSIC meme
>>
>>29041707
>it's best to be a little weird
i appreciate the reply but trust me, I am not just some shy nerd with a few quirks or whatever, this is full-blown autism that has people walking away from me within 20 seconds.
>>
>>29041235
Get a better diet, take good care of your body in general- work out,take care of your skin. Improve your posture as well

Dress well and get a decent haircut

Pick up skills such as music or art

Learn how to talk to people through practise easiest way to get people to like you is to be funny- I just watched a bunch of comedy stuff and I worked it out from there.

Another big thing is to not be a contrarian asshole and learn how to not be condescending

Once you're better at that stuff, a great place to meet people is at group activities
>>
>>29041235
Good on you for trying to change your life. Start with just going out a little at a time, try out some new situations or if you're not comfortable with that focusing on recapturing the value of some old successes. Rather than just come-and-go acquaintances, you might want to consider the internal goal of having friends again. You're never too old for this despite what some might say. It helps a lot to have someone whose got your back.
>>
Learn empathy. Involve yourself in other people's joys and sorrows. Eventually you will discover that you are not alone in your own struggles.
>>
>>29041235
Go to some youth work organization where you're forced into some extended, hardcore socializing, that definitely helped me out as a teenager.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.