[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have never been a big masturbator >try to limit my masturbation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: must-not-fap[1].jpg (69 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
must-not-fap[1].jpg
69 KB, 400x300
>have never been a big masturbator
>try to limit my masturbation to only on the weekends
>had wet dream last night (friday) when i last masturbated on sunday

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
OP again

how do people even do no fap?
>>
>how do people even do no fap?

Make yourself busy with other shit. The point of NoFap is to be so busy that you make no time to jack off.
>>
>>29041632
But what about wet dreams? You cant prevent those
>>
>>29041681
Do kegel exercises.
>>
>>29041686
If you're implying that you should use those to stop the flow of cum, that is very dangerous to do
>>
>>29041681
Why the fuck do you not want to have them?

You're not voiding the no fap policy if you do have one.
>>
>>29041710
because wet dreams are terrible. only teenagers are supposed to get them, and it is not fun waking up to boxers/shorts/sheets covered in cum and cold cum rapidly cooling on your thighs and having to stumble around at 3 am to clean up
>>
>>29041696
Not entirely but you should do them as an exercise in and of itself to strengthen the pelvic floor. It's only dangerous in that sense if you reach the point of no return and do it, otherwise you'll be fine.
>>
>>29041749
lel I've never had to wake up that early for that.

always around normal wake up when it's all dried.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.